To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTOTM: For the love of all that is good in this world, please communicate via your walkie. Don't make me run across the store to the fast service thing, only to see you press the clear button. USE THE WALKIE.

To those TLs: Don't get on my ass about vendor product still in seasonal when you didn't tell me it needed to go until the last possible second.

TTOTM:

How have you managed to work here for almost two months and not know what a pallet is?

When I was training you on SFS, I distinctly remember using phases such as "stack the boxes on the pallets," "when the pallets are full, use a pallet jack to move them onto the trailer," and "wooden pallets are over there, don't use the plastic pallets."

So it's very disappointing when I tell you to go down past that pallet (and point down a backroom aisle that has one pallet in the middle of it) and you respond by pointing at random things such as furniture and asking if that's what I meant.

TToTL

Here's the thing - I don't care about you. I don't like you. I never did. You brushed me off day one and never earned my respect as anything. The worst part was that "incident" just a few weeks after I started were you took what was, at best, an assumption about a TM's lifestyle and, without any proof, turned it into storewide gossip that led to them quitting. Even overnight somehow got word of it. You know what was even better? I talked to them and you were dead wrong on all points. All this trouble because you have no idea how to simply reach out and talk if there's a problem.

And now it's about to happen again to one of the TMs that actually taught me.

Screw you. How you happened to become a TL in the first place with your kind of people skills is beyond me. You don't have my respect as a TL. You don't have my respect as a co-worker. And you definitely don't have my respect as a human being. Make our team's Christmas wish come true already and just leave.

TTOTM who thinks he knows everything: news flash! You don't! Stop acting like some kind of junior team lead and telling me what to do. You suck at sorting, which you should have just let me do, instead of directing me to do something else. This became apparent when you gave me a small cart of reshop that was supposedly for A. Nope, 75% of it was in other sections. Now I have to sort that out, too. You're lazy af, too. Don't think we don't all see you walking around with your empty 3-tier/cart doing jack shit. And freaking respond to backup and hardlines calls.

TTO Barista: Oh my god you're so cute. Please notice my existence.

TTOSTL: Thanks for listening to my advice about getting your store back on track AP wise! I know it's probably weird having a TPS being the only person to turn to since your entire team quit, but I really appreciate the trust you've put in me! I think we've made some positive changes, and I'm looking forward to working with you more. If you ever need coverage again, please let me know!

TTOTM: You. You are the single reason I'm going to be turning down the TL. It's enough of a hassle dealing with your attitude as a fellow TM, I certainly don't need a constant thorn in my side. Hell, I may even switch workcenters or quit altogether just to get away from the cancer that is you.

TTOTM: You. You are the single reason I'm going to be turning down the TL. It's enough of a hassle dealing with your attitude as a fellow TM, I certainly don't need a constant thorn in my side. Hell, I may even switch workcenters or quit altogether just to get away from the cancer that is you.

Now I know you were advised by some against going for the TL position and if you dont want it I believe you made the right choice however if a crappy TM is whats truly stopping you thats not a good reason.

Bad tms usually dont last a long time. Leadership changes so often in Target someone typically runs them out eventually.

As a TL if someone undermined you enough, something would have to give and your leaders would probably side you.

We all have TMs who suck but its a mistake to let them ruin our future earnings.

Ttotm- I don't care what job titles you held prior to Target. As of today you are a team member not an ETL or TL so you are not any better than me. I asked another team member if you could help them out. Somewhere along the lines you took that as me being bossy. It didn't make sense for me to do the same thing you were already doing. Quit spreading lies about everyone in the store. No one hates you just only you. I don't even care that you tried to get me in trouble but lets act like an adult while we are at Target.

Last edited:
TTOGSTM: Omg fix the fucking penny slot in the fucking self-checkout, yes, it's jammed, don't fucking listen to what it's telling you, these self-checkouts are my bitches and I know every little thing that's fucking wrong with them so don't talk to me like I'm a fucking idiot who doesn't fucking know what I'm talking about, because not only are you pissing off the guest who just wants his fucking receipt and 1 fucking penny, your pissing me the fuck off with your fucking stupidity. bitch. too much?

TTOGSTM: Omg fix the fucking penny slot in the fucking self-checkout, yes, it's jammed, don't fucking listen to what it's telling you, these self-checkouts are my bitches and I know every little thing that's fucking wrong with them so don't talk to me like I'm a fucking idiot who doesn't fucking know what I'm talking about, because not only are you pissing off the guest who just wants his fucking receipt and 1 fucking penny, your pissing me the fuck off with your fucking stupidity. bitch. too much?

No.

Not enough.

TTLeadershipTeam: That Idiotic TL is the one that had caused me stress for months this year!! I do not want to work with him!!! I was very miserable for almost 6 months working for him. He is the absolute worthless TL I have ever met. I DO NOT WANT TO GO BACK TO HOW I FELT DURING THOSE MONTHS!!! I DO NOT WANT TO WORK WITH HIM!!

Last edited:
TToETL-GE

Good lookin' out telling me about the Squirtle that popped up in PoGo while I was doin' my zone. And no, it isn't really necessary for you to try and show me that you're not on your phone playing it all day and it's an app on your smart watch, like bro I really don't care. You tell me a good 'Mon pops out and I pull out my phone to catch it, we probably aren't going to get in trouble when it's like 10pm and you're the only ETL in the store.

I hope this becomes a thing because that app of yours is sure handy so pls come tell me when something good pops up and where in the store.

To the softlines tl: Wednesday I asked where all the softlines shippers were. I was off for a few days. You told me they were in the compactor. Is there some fucking target rule I am not aware of that says when these things get taken down! Two of the three in Men's still held a lot of product. Flash forward to today. I have a my device and being down 2 people was pushing ladies underwear. From the pull I had scads of boxes. Scan it for location and lo and behold the 2nd location was the fucking shipper that no longer exists. BREAK THE FUCKING TIE!!! Next I go to men's and in the pull have Hanes premium. The home location is full. Can't figure out why I have them coming out in a pull. Pull my head out of my ass, scan it and lo and behold it is still tied to a shipper. BREAK THE FUCKING TIE! I realize we all make mistakes but for craps sake, don't be in such a rush. Maybe if you weren't always chatting and tee heeing you would have more time for work. End of rant. I feel so much better. Only my target peeps would understand this, lol.

To that ETL : stop changing my work center without telling me before hand and get mad that I didn't go to my new work center on time ...
I jut look to my schedule online for next week and you did it again ..
You are lucky I forgot what time I was supposed to start ...

To the softlines tl: Wednesday I asked where all the softlines shippers were. I was off for a few days. You told me they were in the compactor. Is there some fucking target rule I am not aware of that says when these things get taken down! Two of the three in Men's still held a lot of product. Flash forward to today. I have a my device and being down 2 people was pushing ladies underwear. From the pull I had scads of boxes. Scan it for location and lo and behold the 2nd location was the fucking shipper that no longer exists. BREAK THE FUCKING TIE!!! Next I go to men's and in the pull have Hanes premium. The home location is full. Can't figure out why I have them coming out in a pull. Pull my head out of my ass, scan it and lo and behold it is still tied to a shipper. BREAK THE FUCKING TIE! I realize we all make mistakes but for craps sake, don't be in such a rush. Maybe if you weren't always chatting and tee heeing you would have more time for work. End of rant. I feel so much better. Only my target peeps would understand this, lol.
If it is anything like my store , soft line never gets a mydevice ...
we can not change capacity or break ties ...

TTOTM: Thanks to my other CA for understanding I had to go home early... this massive migraine was really holding me down. I couldn't function. Went home and had a fever. Thanks to my GSTL for letting me go home as long as the LOD okay'd it. I'm glad I lasted until the next CA person showed up, but the other CA was off when he showed up, so I have no idea how tonight went for him.

I'm still having issues with GSTLs/GSAs thinking I'm loafing or chit chatting when I'm checking up on other TMs. It's almost like every time I talk to someone I'm hounded and pulled for a coaching.

I was working pulls and the GSTL called me to the front lanes to talk, and as I made my way up he had to run to Electronics quick so I was just standing around and my GSA called for the GSTL and said GSA turned around to look at the lanes when I was approached by a new cashier working stray. He asked me if he just does stray until he's told not to and I said "Yeah, you know, just stick to it for now if you like it. If not, the lanes could always use help if you're supposed to cashier today."

and then said GSA turns back around as smirks at me and power walks over to me and coaches me. I've tried the "just checking up on him/her, they had a question" thing but he doesn't care lol. I know the GSTL knows I check up alot, and the GSA is right, I've been talked to legitimately about this before, but that was months ago, but it's crazy how that's affecting my ability to provide support to other TMs who might need my help or advice.

Am in the wrong and should I stop or should I just be more careful?

Last edited:
and then said GSA turns back around as smirks at me and power walks over to me and coaches me

Technically a GSA cannot coach you they are not a supervisor (Target terms) but I would ask someone you trust there opinion. Are you spending too much time with your conversations? Not getting other task done. One thing I got to give my GSTL is he walks and talks (literally checks up on tms while he is still working and getting things done).

You may give the appearance you are not working. Talk to someome you trust and ask them.

Technically a GSA cannot coach you they are not a supervisor (Target terms) but I would ask someone you trust there opinion. Are you spending too much time with your conversations? Not getting other task done. One thing I got to give my GSTL is he walks and talks (literally checks up on tms while he is still working and getting things done).

You may give the appearance you are not working. Talk to someome you trust and ask them.

Well, I guess they're not "official" or in writing coachings, but he calls them coachings lol. I know it looks like I'm chit chatting just because I tend to laugh and smile. The issue months ago was literal talking and not getting stuff done, but I'm done with that now. There's this guy I work with that goes to my school and he tends to not have the best work ethic, I've complained about him here before lol. But anyways, this guy tends to LOVE to come talk to me. This is what I got in trouble for months ago, me and him would talk. I'd be at SCO, he'd be doing carts.

I told him "Hey we can't talk anymore on the job, I keep getting in trouble." and I've asked him to not to but he still does. For some reason, I'm the one getting talked to about it lol, I just asked him today if he's gotten in trouble for that and he's like "nope."

Oh well, it's whatever, that was forever ago. But I'm gonna have to ask if it really appears so and if I should just stop, it's been at least 5 times that I've gotten pulled off to actually waste time being explained to that it looks like I'm chit chatting and that "it's gotta stop."

Conversations with other TMs usually don't last more than a minute and a half. I usually go right back to what I was doing unless I get pulled off to the sides to get 'splained to again. Probably gonna ask the GSTL next time about this.

Ttotm: congrats on being a cart attendant for 10 years, I know if our old STL was here you probably would have gotten a cake, seriously tho can't you take a hint sometimes I don't want to constantly talk about random (awkward) stuff and following me around while I am trying to zone one spot.

Ttogsa: it is like high school when you work, you are super annoying to be around and talk about guests and other TMs behind their back. On top of that I don't appreciate you lying to the LOD about sending me home early when I left at my normal time, Thule we are on that subject:

TTOLOD: FUCK YOU my GSTL filled me in on all of the details of said GSA "sending me home early" and how she finally stood up for herself being a new GSA and she literally lied to your face and tried to act tough and being the idiot that you are you took her side, I never liked you to begin with and go fornicate thyself with a sharp object.

Fast forward to Black Friday: there was one ticked tv that no one picked up and I wanted, it was sitting behind guest service and another LOD said I could have it and I was waiting to be released for break (literally 30second to a minute ) you then proceeded to take said tv and move it back on the sales floor saying that items can't be held, which I understand but you wouldn't let me check it out ( on break at this point ) I had to go back to where the tvs were and bring g the tv back up to check it out wasting my time and then get snarky with me asking "are you on your break" to which I snapped back "yes I am" because I value my job I said nothing more but if I would have been off I would have let you have it, go die in a hole and stop with the snarky attitude towards me or I might just blow up at you next time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back