To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well being HR I clearly dont walk for my entire shift. Yes it helps me get out quicker, safer and I dont have to dodge crazy drivers hyper competitive over a parking spot.

Well...I mean, it's still needless to say that walking is beneficial for most people in most cases, especially if you have a desk job. It's just more convenient to park upfront. That's all it is.

TTOTM That food in the freezer that you decided to have for lunch? Another TM spent their money on it. If you actually need help with lunch, let somebody know. Ask somebody. But for all you know, that could have been all that TM could afford too. It also would be nice of you to put the rest of it back in the freezer instead of left on the counter. And while it isn't fair of me to assume this, it doesn't seem to me like you do need help with lunch.. so even worse.

ttotm- Every time is snows, sleets etc. You always run down those tms who don't make it in. You always say well I am from up North and you guys ( down here in the south) don't know how to deal with it . To start with, who asked you ? Do you think tms need your commentary on their not being able to make it in? Did we ( residents of the south) say we were experts in snow and ice driving ? I don't care if you were born in an igloo in the middle of a blizzard. Just hush! If you don't like how we deal or don't for that matter...with snow and ice here in the south then get on I 95 and carry your hiney back up north!
Our you know, just take the call outs like a professional. Got a srgstl a final warning for arguing I should come in during a blizzard with my road closed. Sorry, not fighting the marginal guard to come in for a couple guests...

TTOTM: Why the hell do they still let you do trash when you are so completely terrible at it? You throw everything you can into the compactor. You won't make a bale without help. You don't touch carts for some reason. You are annoying as hell.

I'm glad that I can time my lunches to avoid you. Except for the part where I come back and you've probably fucked up the compactor and left cages lying around again.

Challenge up you fucking piece of crap. I'm done with your complete lack of leadership. Your team did the usual range of shit show today. While I played tl because you were lod. Saw ap as I left, bet they watched you on camera all day to document your lack of work.

*warning, long post incoming*
TTO(now ex)ETL-AP: Good luck going back to school and getting your master's degree! You were an awesome person to work for and you will be missed, and you damned well hit us up when you're back in the area to go get drinks. But you're still an asshole for leaving on your last day before I got there for the day!
TTOInvestigator: Thank you so much for spending so much extra time at our store while we were ETL-less. I was really afraid that the other ETL's were going to try to take advantage of the situation and try forcing us to crap outside our area, like reshop and push, so your presence has really helped. And it's awesome that you were able to put that asshole ETL-LOG in his place.
TTOETL-LOG: I don't know how the hell you still have a job after your shit with the cameras, but you're a bigger douche than ever.
TTOETL-SL: Good luck with your new career. I wish you the best, and I'm sad to see you leave.
TTOTM: You're amazing! I don't know how the hell you can possibly stand, let alone enjoy, zoning cosmetics, but you do an awesome job.
TTOTPS: Congrats on getting the PMT position! It sucks not having you on the AP team anymore, but it's awesome that you're getting enough of a raise that you can afford to buy a car now, not to mention the steady hours and weekends off. Actually, you're a lucking bastard. Bastard. ;)
TTOLOD: Sorry we took away your Cosmetics team member for 45 minutes, then a Team lead for an additional hour after that. It was by no means our intention to have them in our office that long, but as long as we have a female in custody, we need a female in the AP office with us. Also, we had absolutely zero control over the fact that PD took 2 hours to respond last night; that was by far the longest wait we've ever had while waiting for them to respond.
*Edit: oh, one more:
TTOnewTPS: Please don't suck. It's been hell trying to arrange the schedule with only two TPS' for the last two weeks, and I really want a quality Team Member.

Last edited:
TTOTM: Dude...if that last one or two items from the case doesn't fit on the shelf, backstock it! Don't put it in the space next to it where it doesn't belong, because when I have to fill THAT spot, *I* have to backstock the stuff you were supposed to.

Ugh, that irritates the hell out of me. :mad:

ttotm- Every time is snows, sleets etc. You always run down those tms who don't make it in. You always say well I am from up North and you guys ( down here in the south) don't know how to deal with it . To start with, who asked you ? Do you think tms need your commentary on their not being able to make it in? Did we ( residents of the south) say we were experts in snow and ice driving ? I don't care if you were born in an igloo in the middle of a blizzard. Just hush! If you don't like how we deal or don't for that matter...with snow and ice here in the south then get on I 95 and carry your hiney back up north!
Sorry we don't want her back in the midwest, but you can send her ass to California.

TTOTM: You're amazing! I don't know how the hell you can possibly stand, let alone enjoy, zoning cosmetics, but you do an awesome job.
I actually enjoy zoning cosmetics for a couple reasons. I get to avoid annoying TM's because they hate the area, LOD leaves me alone because they know it takes a while, and the occasional good looking people that come by and small talk while we both go about our business.

Pretty sure Commie would pass on that as well.

Those of us in the North know that sometimes shit happens.
Sure we are used to nasty weather.
It has been snowing for three days and is -13 right now.
Friend of mine had to cancel going to dinner with me because she lives in the mountains and they haven't plowed up there yet.
Screw people who think that they are better than those who can't make it in.

TTOETL: I can barely reach my desk because of all the broken shit, haven't touched ESIM in two weeks, have twenty MIRs to catch up on and I've been in receiving all of ten minutes.

But sure, I can drop everything and calibrate the thermometer and update the binders an hour after the food truck's been unloaded.

PS: Fuck you for waiting three months and ten meal violations later to tell me that I need to take my lunches earlier. And for not having any explanation why nobody told me until now.

Ttotm-

" Hey, Team. Does anyone know where smoke detectors, are? "

Me- " They are in D 12"

Random TM " No, they are in D 14"

Im literally standing next to smoke detectors in D 12...

" Hey, Team. Where are sandwich bags?"

Me " They are located in F20"

Another random team member " F20 where no kiddie said but in the same aisle as the tuber ware."

Lets leave it to those that actually stock/zone the product.

Ugh

TTOETL: Saying hardlines' work is harder than softlines is just unnecessary. We have different tasks, and I don't believe one is more difficult than the other. I was surprised you would say something like that, and I wasn't too pleased. Way to make us SL folks feel unappreciated. I mentioned what you said to the TL and hopefully other leadership will hear as well.

TTOETL: Saying hardlines' work is harder than softlines is just unnecessary. We have different tasks, and I don't believe one is more difficult than the other. I was surprised you would say something like that, and I wasn't too pleased. Way to make us SL folks feel unappreciated. I mentioned what you said to the TL and hopefully other leadership will hear as well.
Screw that, SL is at least as difficult at HL. Between tables and 80% of all SL product being unlocated and racks of product moving around all the time, I'd say it's significantly more difficult in many respects. You have to be intimately familiar with where everything goes in SL. It's just helpful in HL, where you can scan any item and find where it goes.

Your ETL is fucking moronic. I work HL and I have to say SL is harder, mainly for the fact it's always messy because people throw clothes everywhere, and it's unorganized for the most part. Having to cover SL shifts usually results in me getting the TL/LOD to help me out in finding stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back