To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTOCSCTM: You. Are. Amazing. I've spent at least seven hours on the phone with CSC in total since I started with Target, and I've never had someone as helpful as you. You actually took the time to listen to me and understand my problem, had answers that made sense, and actually ordered me the supplies I needed without making me jump through a thousand hoops of pointless troubleshooting. If they don't promote you or give you a raise soon, they are doing something horribly, horribly wrong.

TTOCSCTM: You. Are. Amazing. I've spent at least seven hours on the phone with CSC in total since I started with Target, and I've never had someone as helpful as you. You actually took the time to listen to me and understand my problem, had answers that made sense, and actually ordered me the supplies I needed without making me jump through a thousand hoops of pointless troubleshooting. If they don't promote you or give you a raise soon, they are doing something horribly, horribly wrong.
Quick--buy a lottery ticket. :p

Ttotm- Thank you for telling the guest they can ONLY redeem their perks at GS. Its a waste of everyone's time.

TTO UPS Driver:

I get it, you were late and in a rush to pick up our weekend drop trailer...BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN JUST HOOK UP TO IT AND LEAVE WIHOUT COMING INSIDE TO MAKE SURE WE'RE READY!!!

The trailer door was open, the dock plate was attached. I heard you backing up so I went to go grab some more packages to throw on there, and as I'm about 20 feet away...you just fucking drove off! Open door and everything. What if I had been on the trailer?? Would I have to ride 30 miles to the UPS hub??

I'm not the type of person to hope you get fired...but I do hope you get transferred to a job that does not require driving.
OMG! I hope you reported this. This person is going to get someone hurt!

What I find ironic is when I have a helpful person from CSC I immediately get an email to survey their service. If they are rude I don't get anything.

Coincidence?

Last edited:
TtoETL

Thank you so much for letting me go home and not giving me a hard time about it. I feel bad since I extended to cover a call out, but puking all over the place isn't exactly ideal.

Hopefully I'm in working order tomorrow since I grabbed someone else's shift in addition to mine.

Probably because he didn't want to clean up your mess. :)

Seriously, there was a time when I had to go home due to my stomach troubles (I had too much caffeine). The TL said I can stay in the break room until I felt better. But I just want to get out of there. I did drive home (it was early morning so there was no traffic) but I did had to stop every mile, though.

TTO Starbucks team at our nearby store:

of course we don't mind lending you baristas, since you're short one due to some kind of emergency. but they're all coming back with horror stories, lol. like how you're all rude and out of dress code all the time, how you had to ask how to do simple cleaning tasks that you should have been doing daily since your store even opened, and how your fridges were FULL OF MOLD. one of my poor baristas scrubbed the mold out of YOUR FRIDGES. I already didn't like your store, but I don't think I'm ever going to get a drink from your Starbucks again if you can't even be trusted to keep it even moderately clean. how your Steritech visits are yellow and not straight up red I'll never know.

TTOTM: I consider you a friend. You're a great guy and a hard worker. But I DO NOT want you calling TLs on the radio and asking where you should send me! Do you have any idea how that makes me feel?

First, you are not a Team Lead, so stop pretending. The actual TLs are getting sick of you doing this kind of crap, and it's making you look bad. Just stop. Second, every TL and LOD on overnight trusts me to work unsupervised; they know I work my ass off (they have all told me as much several times. 3 of them told me again last night). Third and most importantly, I know how to do my damn job!

I don't know if you're on some kind of power trip, or if you don't respect me, or if its something else. Right now I don't give a shit what your reasons are. If it happens again, the telling-off I gave you this morning will only be the beginning of your troubles.

Last edited:
Ttotl: we jumped org chart, but do you talky think they are going to send out two more devices? End of life is a thing....might as well just wait for the new device. Not that you really care, you just want to play hero.

To that one pog team: do you really think our pptl is going to continue to make me clean up your messes? I asked you to do one thing yesterday. You not only didn't, but you hid the part you didn't put up as asked. The pptl is more concerned with loosing her overtrained signing tm compared to her lazy, incompetent pog minions...trust me. Or don't, it's not me who will end up on corrective action.

TTO AP team: STOP getting on us about the fitting room. NOBODY can watch it every five seconds. Am I really supposed to stand there instead of putting away reshop in RTW or surrounding areas? You say stand there, TL says no. I can't take this conflicting directions things much longer. If they really want someone who will stand there all day, get somebody else to do that job. I hate fitting room, but if I had to stand there all day, it would be completely unbearable.

TtoETL-

" NOkiddie, can you please stand by the lanes and make sure we don't need to call for backup"

If only there was a position in the store that watched the lanes and called for back up...

You might not be aware put this is a job for the GSA or GSTL. Unless your gonna pay me the same. Thanks but no thanks.

TTOTM: Thank you for comforting me after I became overwhelmed tonight and not ignoring me. And then calling me after work! I truly appreciated it. It was/is nice to have at least one person who cares. Everyone just assumes I can get everything done fine but sometimes 5 horrible zones on top of backup cashiering and guest assistance on a night where we are busy as heck is nuts, even for my high-energy self. I do appreciate being recognised for working hard sometimes and given more hours for various areas because of it but yikes. Sometimes I just need help with a bra explosion or mixed brands/zones in an area that needs to be separated or (ESPECIALLY) a full cart of go backs at the end of the night, and sometimes I would like to be checked on rather than just "trusted" with my tasks. Sometimes I want feedback!!! (TTOLOD) I'm getting really tired of that stuff... -_- how can I improve if I don't know what to change?

Last edited:
how can I improve if I don't know what to change?

This is a conversation I've had a million times with my TL and ETL. I feel like a lot of its a softlines thing. We call it the "ugly stepchild" of the store, because noooo one pays us any mind. Seriously. One ETL told me "I don't understand this!" when I asked him what he thought of our RTW zone.

But yeah I would definitely talk to your TL/ETL about getting some feedback. My TL is now making an effort to pay attention to everyone (woot!) especially after my store became a focus store after the last BTS. ETL too. She has worked for major clothing retailers and knows her stuff. She was closing LOD this weekend and took the time to go thru most of the zones with our closers to point out any issues. She can nitpick a bit but at least you know what she wants lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back