To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTOTL-Deli: I can't give you any more. I'm burnt out, tired, and perpetully sore. I made the mistake of showing you that I was willing to give my all to help the Deli. Now you need to back off and stop putting me into bad situations just because I'm usually capable of overcoming them. You no longer understand what the mid and closing shifts are like and you are too determined to keep 2+ people opening to see that you're creating a sort of hell for the mids and closers. Would it kill you to schedule some god damn overlap between the mid and closing shifts on oil night?

To My Flow Tl: You really supported the softlines team this week. By team, I mean all 2 of us. For the first time in 6 years my flow tl de trashed. It takes a real man to do breakouts, lol. Thank you and I didn't even have to beg! I beg to no one!

TTOTL: You've got to stop scheduling me outside of my availability, one that you signed. I just don't give a single fuck how much you need me. In my position, I'm 100% sure you would rather work at the job that 1) is a desk job, 2) values your contributions, 3) has people you enjoy working with and even socializing with outside of work, and 4) and most importantly, pays significantly better.

You seem to think that your workcenter gets every weekend off. You disappointed me. Again. And to the leadership. They had us come every Sunday for adset when I was in that workcenter. I was ok wih it since I already have Saturday off and it was my workcenter's responsibility. So why am I still here every Sunday when I am no longer in that workcenter? I don't mind coming in every Sunday for my actual workcenter but, yeah, I am feeling bitter right now.

Last edited:
TTOAPTL: stop following us around the store!!! Just because we aren't "Target Tms" anymore doesn't mean we are stealing :mad:
Fuck that noise.

I feel like my ap has had a stick up her ass since right after Christmas though. Somebody has been going through my desk (and leaving the drawer ajar) for a month, but nothings missing...

Fuck that noise.

I feel like my ap has had a stick up her ass since right after Christmas though. Somebody has been going through my desk (and leaving the drawer ajar) for a month, but nothings missing...
Three of us "former Target/now CVS" employees have noticed our aptl "watching us" as we do our shopping after our shifts. It's ridiculous!

To The Entire Early Morning Backroom Team: Thank you for helping us push when Flow has numerous callouts. We wouldn't get our trucks done without you folks. I hope the new TMs I trained are keeping their backstock tubs organized for you.

TTOTM: I don't care how fast stuff is coming down the line, the next time you stack a pallet with heavy boxes on top of six foot-high towers of light boxes, and those heavy boxes fall on my head because your stacks are insanely top-heavy, I'm going to end you.

TTOtherTM: STOP LEAVING NON-BROKEN DOWN BOXES IN THE ALCOVE. We carry razor blades for a fucking reason.

TTOAPTL: stop following us around the store!!! Just because we aren't "Target Tms" anymore doesn't mean we are stealing :mad:

I thought AP was tailing me the other day when I was shopping. Then I realized that they'd be watching on camera, not on the floor.

Meh, I have nothing to worry about.

I thought AP was tailing me the other day when I was shopping. Then I realized that they'd be watching on camera, not on the floor.

Meh, I have nothing to worry about.
Same... I used to have my ETL AP tell me "it makes me think your stealing", etc etc which offended me (even though it shouldn't BC I have nothing to worry about) because all I was asking where he was so I can tell him about someone suspicious. I think they did investigate me likely or watched me a lot over cameras and realized I never did, never will steal and always helped the AP steam oht. APS is my best friend now, TPS always yells hello in the most happy way and ETL-AP is like my brother lol (new one)

Last edited:
Dear Corporate folks: PLEASE let us have a new baler to replace our broken one. There's cardboard everywhere until the STL or whoever gets around to throwing it in the compactor. It's a real pain. We're a busy A-volume store and have mostly been making sales, I think we've earned a replacement baler.

Dear Corporate folks: PLEASE let us have a new baler to replace our broken one. There's cardboard everywhere until the STL or whoever gets around to throwing it in the compactor. It's a real pain. We're a busy A-volume store and have mostly been making sales, I think we've earned a replacement baler.

Cheap asses should be ordering an open top dumpster..

To those TLs: I'm not interested in promoting. Sorry if you didn't know that. I thought you knew me, the basics of what else I have going on in my life besides Spot, and therefore why I'm happy with where I am.

TTOETL: Thank you for finally fucking noticing I'm not the lazy sack of shit employee you probably thought I was. Now that you seen I can effectively cover hardlines AND electronics alone (electronics TM pulled a NCNS), can you please somehow get my training scheduled for electronics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back