To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have a guest who comes in every truck day looking for new hot wheels. He never checks online and trusts us when we are pushing toys and he comes in he patiently will stand there and joke with us as we push the hot wheels aisle. If nothing new comes out the box he will thank us for the help and move along. Great guy. Wish all guests were like him. Good collectors aren't assholes.

Yep we have the ones who come in at open every day, go through all the hot wheels and then put away all the ones they lay out over the shelf.

Covering Electronics...

Alllllll the way in seasonal helping a guest and the call box goes off. As Im walking towards the boat, I see you talking to the Guest who needed help. Instead of hitting the call box so I don't have to power walk to the boat, you aslo walk away with my guest. Thanks for letting me know my service is not needed. Ill add you to the list of people who I wonder why they are still employed here.

So I just got back from three days at Planorama.

Holy shit some of these people were paninis because they were pressed.

Jesus Christ, I'm about to drag these people.

Alright so the people from the 10 letter city's Target were just some of the snottiest fucks I have ever met. Like, with the exception of the person from that store who was in charge of the signing at Planorama, y'all were some of the rudest people like your ETL-HR was clearly just out of high school because she was one of the clique-y ETLs everybody hates. The TL from your store who was auditing aisles for missing signs was a twat who needs to be fired like there is no reason to give me a look like I'm rotting meat or something when I come to you telling you the part number of something that was missing. I don't know why Target was paying for y'all to stay in a hotel during planorama because y'all did not contribute shit. Like y'all were on this high-and-mighty nonsense like you were in charge. No. Your signing guy is rude; fuck y'all.

Eight-letter store Sr.TL lady how do you not know how to put up fucking backer paper?

Ladies in cosmetics today this is not that difficult; cosmetics literally tells you the exact number slot it's supposed to go in jesus christ.

Asian girl who I have no idea what position you were; what the fuck is your problem like jesus christ there were so many people, you included, that just looked at anyone not from your store like they were shit.

Seriously, isn't Planorama mostly TLs and signing TMs because we need a purge of leadership in these stores.

TTOCA: I get it's frustrating when a waste bag busts open, but there's no need to start cursing up a storm. What makes it worse is that our Starbucks is usually regulars that come daily, and a lot of them have kids.

What is Planorama?

It's usually in my experience where a bunch of people from sister stores gather up and catch up a store that is way behind. POG, pricing and any other TM or TL who can do a few different jobs goes and helps them catch up.

I did one where I did nothing but follow a couple of backroom guys who LQD'd their backroom and marked all the clearance and salvage the found as they did the backstock. For three days straight for 8hrs.

I was part of the planogram event when the store I worked for helped build displays for the Topanga (Canoga Park) store.

TO MY ENTIRE FUCKING TEAM:
WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL OF YOU?
I'm not sure if I got lucky at my previous store or what but I can't handle you people any more.
We are getting a blizzard. Almost all of you live close to the store. I don't. I send out a text 5 DAYS AHEAD OF TIME to see if anyone can take my shift, and I'll work a double another day to avoid a call out, AT LEAST ONE REPLY would be nice. Now, tonight I have to panic about if I can get to work tomorrow or not.
And to the one princess who thinks she owns Starbucks, don't tell me you wanted to stab me when you heard I wanted to get my shift covered. Joking or not, I'm looking to help the team by getting coverage, not calling out to screw you all over. I really don't care if you got mad at me, at least I don't just call out for the sake of doing so.

Excuse my anger but it's literally like working with a bunch of toddlers. My God.

Sorry. Wish you could come to my store. We all cover for each other--as it should be.

TTOSRTL: BAHAHA. I know you must have been scared out of your mind with that gas leak but what would possess you to announce 'we need to evacuate the store' in a panicky voice on channel 1? from what I heard you guys didn't even have time to evacuate before the fire department came and had the problem fixed. I would have paid money to see my STL running for the nearest emergency procedures booklet though lol.

No I'm sorry I'm not playing the role of flow TM today; I'm going to stash all the cars just to say that they're done, fuck off

TTOETL: please stop scheduling cashiers for only five hour shifts. we (excluding myself because I haven't done it) call out on those shifts because they're annoying. especially since you seem to think it's "best for everyone" to only have five hour shifts. just because you say you're "better than the old ETL" it doesn't make you great.

Predictably we had two call outs for backroom because of snow. it was like 2 inches and not even coming down that hard. I drive like 15 miles to get work...they drive less than 5 but couldn't make it in. *Hate* that.

entire pog team 95% of the entire sales floor and most of backroom 4am called out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back