To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
TToTL and ETL
Btag8V7.png

god damnit guys im too weak to sappy shit like this how dare you mail me a letter with nice things and 30 dollars for starbucks (ya'll know my damn weakness too well) im going to cry and i will fight you both

im also hanging this on my wall

TToTL and ETL
Btag8V7.png

god damnit guys im too weak to sappy shit like this how dare you mail me a letter with nice things and 30 dollars for starbucks (ya'll know my damn weakness too well) im going to cry and i will fight you both

im also hanging this on my wall

Is that a Kaitii hand?

TTOTL: I see how this end-to-end thing/amping up our guest service is gonna work.

Guest: Do you have (whatever) kinda shirts?
TL: Yes, they're on the table furthest away from us *points*
(Guest leaves)
TL: That was an example of exactly what NOT TO DO
Me: Yes, you should've walked the guest to the table
TL: Yes, thank you.

WTF?

We have a TL who will buy stuff during her break/meal, put it in a cart and wheel the cart into the coat hanging area in TSC which makes it very difficult grab your coat.

It's insane this is allowed.

TTOSLTL: How many times do I have to ask not to be FRO? You have another tm who is ready and willing, so why try to insist I do it?

TTO other SLTL: I helped trained you and now you're a TL. Great. I didn't want to be. Yeah its a little weird with you being my boss and I guess on some level it bothers me a bit, but I'm looking to get out of Spot. Good riddance to you.

TTO new tm: Do not call me "doll," "sweetheart," "hun," or anything else. I am a grown woman, and not your girlfriend. Call me doglover, thank you.

TTOSL team: Pick up the pace!!!

TTOTL: I don't know what made you write that email but we saw each other just as I was leaving so I know the backroom is clean. The uboats are back in their place, nice and neat, each one has a trash bag attached to it. I made sure of that. Don't be jelly just because the Dry Market team came clean yesterday.

TTOstunninglybeautifulETL: I know I'm only a lowly flow team member and you probably don't know I exist. But, on the days where our schedules overlap for an hour or so, catching just a glimpse of you becomes the highlight of my day (week, month). :oops:

TTOLOD you say you don't want to have more conversations about my attitude..why are you the only person that seems to have an issue with it? Is it because I don't appreciate you dumping other people's work on top of my own and don't listen to a word anyone says unless they're not a peer? This is why people don't quite jobs, they quit managers.

TTOLOD you say you don't want to have more conversations about my attitude..why are you the only person that seems to have an issue with it? Is it because I don't appreciate you dumping other people's work on top of my own and don't listen to a word anyone says unless they're not a peer? This is why people don't quite jobs, they quit managers.

TTCoupleOfNewFrontEndTMs: Yeah, it's a bit of a rapid fire shitstorm the first week. Hopefully you can hang in there ☺

TTO(new-to-our store)GSTM: no, the pharmacy registers aren't "already open." They AREN'T opened with the front lanes. And no, they CAN'T be, because they're behind the gate. Freaking out & calling the STL because I was grabbing the $$ was unnecessary. Thank god he was walking by and informed you we do it every day and it was fine.

To the group of ETL's at my store: How about you guys stop being fucking hypocrites and actually act like you want the rest of your team to act. When I clocked in and started working on a pull, the whole time I was working it you (ETL-GE and ETL-LOG) were talking to a guest about how their spring break went. Of course I ignored most of it, but it irritated me a bit because you guys do this on an almost daily fucking basis. About 30 minutes after that I was speaking with electronics about breaks trying to work out who's going to take what and when. My ETL-LOG pops out of nowhere and says "Shouldn't you be working pulls from the line instead of talking with (electronics TM name) and wasting time?". I was speaking with him for a minute at most, and you think I'M wasting time?

To the group of ETL's at my store: How about you guys stop being fucking hypocrites and actually act like you want the rest of your team to act. When I clocked in and started working on a pull, the whole time I was working it you (ETL-GE and ETL-LOG) were talking to a guest about how their spring break went. Of course I ignored most of it, but it irritated me a bit because you guys do this on an almost daily fucking basis. About 30 minutes after that I was speaking with electronics about breaks trying to work out who's going to take what and when. My ETL-LOG pops out of nowhere and says "Shouldn't you be working pulls from the line instead of talking with (electronics TM name) and wasting time?". I was speaking with him for a minute at most, and you think I'M wasting time?

I notice the same thing with the ETL's and TL's at my store. Especially when the morning people come in before we open...they just walk around a chat for an hour to 1.5 hours. Our ETL's for overnight usually aren't like that though.

ttotm- Yes, you work very hard. Yes, you can backstock fast. However, your head is getting way to big.or IKeep in mind .being confident is fine and great but being cocky is another story.
ttoetl- You need to learn to think outside the box. You need to realize that every truck is not the same. You sometimes have to change things up. You have been told this before. LISTEN to your tms...they are not just talking to you to hear themselves talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back