To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTOTM:

Buddy, you need to chill the fuck out.

You are not in a position of authority. You cannot tell other TM's what to do, especially when they ARE doing their jobs correctly.
You can NOT yell at fellow TM's! Five times you've gone off on people in public. You've done it to me twice and if it happens to me a third time, I'm doing to make you cry.

TTO ETL when you say the following at huddle: team, I do not want to see you texting while you are working on a pull, at the register, at electronics or the fitting room, etc. Now, you MAY see myself or another ETL on our own phones...its usually store business, I'm on group me with the rest of our district (thinks for a minute)...sometimes my wife will call...but yeah its usually store business...
are you really commenting on tms using their phones too much or leadership? Hmm...

TTOTM: I was just out of sight putting pizzas in the oven when you came up, leaned over the counter & began YELLING my name because you saw a guest waiting; tho it was fun to see your face when I came up carrying a large knife looking pissed.
The guest had the good grace to say that she hadn't waited even a full minute but there'd better be a fire or some other natural disaster the next time you yell over my counter like that.

TTO ETL when you say the following at huddle: team, I do not want to see you texting while you are working on a pull, at the register, at electronics or the fitting room, etc. Now, you MAY see myself or another ETL on our own phones...its usually store business, I'm on group me with the rest of our district (thinks for a minute)...sometimes my wife will call...but yeah its usually store business...
are you really commenting on tms using their phones too much or leadership? Hmm...

They know better than to pull that b.s. at my store. Our ETLs Snapchat each other religiously we would call them on that s--- and say you don't pay me enough to follow your ridiculous rules

TTMOSTIDIOTICTL: YOU HAVEN'T CHANGED AT ALL!!! I WISH I AM SOMEONE WHO WOULD CALL OFF JUST TO SPITE A PERSON. IF I WAS, I WOULD CALL OFF EVERYTIME YOU ARE IN CHARGE!!! EACH AND EVERYTIME!!! JUST TELL ME EXACTLY WHAT OTHERS HAVE PUSHED OR DONE TODAY!! AND THE NEXT TIME YOU TELL ME SOMEONE WILL DO SOMETHING, I WILL HAVE IT IN WRITING BECAUSE I DO NOT TRUST YOU!!! IDIOT! FREAK! HORRIBLE LEADERSHIP!!

TTOTM: Oi you are messed up.

Issue 1) Do not throw the Pyrex boxes down an aisle hard like that or even bounce them off the support beam at the end of the aisle when bowling out boxes. It's glass. If you cannot figure that out then you should pay for the damage.

Issue 2) I'm bowling boxes out and put one next to you because you're standing in the section the box goes. Do not walk down the next aisle to stop me and ask me why I did that. Maybe next time I'll shove you out of the way to put the box there. Plus you didn't even bother to push it. From what I can tell and heard, you are a lazy sack of nothing that runs to the store manager literally in tears for every little issue.

Issue 3) Do not stand at the begging of the aisle and throw the boxes all the way down the aisle to the back wall when the store is open. You almost took out a guest and could've injured someone.

TTOETL: I really wish that you were serious when you told your tms you wanted to steal me for your store. Next time, I might take you up on your offer.

To corporate: stop opening so many express stores so close together. Its not a good idea to have 2 express stores 6 blocks apart... on the same street. Especially when the first one isn't even making sales.

I'm normally SL and most of our tms are fairly new, but this weekend, I worked HL shifts a couple days. I was one of only two tms on the sales floor for a while Friday late afternoon/early evening. I was running around the store getting call buttons, helping guests, hauling furniture to the front lanes, etc. and then was finally back by the baler tossing out cardboard from my CAF. This sh*t made me very angry:

*SLtm on walkie*: Doglover, could you go to 3? *I go to 3*
TM: There's a guest who needs help in bedding. I have the DPCI for the item she wants. She is by the fitting room.
Me: *thinking wtf* Umm, ok, I'm coming to the fitting room (meanwhile fitting room tm has no idea what I mean and the tm who called is off doing something else, there is a guest standing by the fitting room)
Guest: Hi, I'm looking for a bedding set. You have the queen and king size on the shelf, but I need a twin
Me: Ok, so you saw the shelf label
Guest: Yes. (she and I walk to shelf, I scan the label and it shows we have some in the back)
Me: I'm just gonna go back and pull this for you (goes to backroom, gets item, gives to guest)

WHY couldn't the SL tm just scan the damn shelf location herself? Or give me the DPCI over the walkie so I coulda walked directly to the location? Or have the guest meet me in domestics? WHY WHY WHY?... and this folks is why being global is important. Helps your fellow tms and doesnt make anyone look like an incompetent fool.

Lol.... being global mostly means that you get to do the hard stuff that the others doesn't want to do or couldn't do and you get pulled here and there leaving you to little to no time to take care of what you need to do as well. This is my past. Presently, it's gotten better. Don't get me wrong. I agree with you. But there will always be people who will be like that. Just because it's not their department. Like one time:

A PA was calling for the cart attendant for a spill in a nearby aisle. He kept calling for a few minutes. I came around thinking I'll just help him clean it up bec I am nice. I came and saw the PA and his TM standing next to a spill. The PA went "oh, so you have time?" and I replied no. And he went, "ok. i'll leave you to it." Um.. hello!!! I am just being a good samaritan here. I also have stuff to do but cleaning up a spill will only take a few minutes. The time you were calling for the CA could have been spent cleaning the spill. Made my blood boil bec we were the same status. Such selfish people. The TM redeemed himself by saying thank you. But this is why I am so over that PA and our CTL. Never will I work for either one.

But there will always be people who will be like that. Just because it's not their department.

Yeah we get a lot of people that act like that. I think I'm crazy because I enjoy learning new things around the store. Like I begged a tm to teach me how to backstock one day, just so I know how to do it. I work in market maybe two or three times a year if that but I had a TL teach me how to QMOS during a freshness huddle. I just wish people were more willing to learn stuff, even in their OWN department. We just get soo many new people who don't want to do the job properly.

Yeah we get a lot of people that act like that. I think I'm crazy because I enjoy learning new things around the store. Like I begged a tm to teach me how to backstock one day, just so I know how to do it. I work in market maybe two or three times a year if that but I had a TL teach me how to QMOS during a freshness huddle. I just wish people were more willing to learn stuff, even in their OWN department. We just get soo many new people who don't want to do the job properly.
I specifically asked to be trained in backroom and in each section of the floor on overnights. Versatility is key...helps you get hours because you can do just about anything (I'm sure that goes for dayside too).

I specifically asked to be trained in backroom and in each section of the floor on overnights. Versatility is key...helps you get hours because you can do just about anything (I'm sure that goes for dayside too).

EXACTLY. I can work in nearly every work center we have. My ETL wants me to train for instocks now. I'm all for it.

Ttotm. The guy pulling pallets knows what he's doing. Relax. Glad you're here and glad you're sharp but settle down.

Ttotm. The guy pulling pallets knows what he's doing. Relax. Glad you're here and glad you're sharp but settle down.
Have people from other stores. They are certain that we aren't unloading properly. We've been together for double digit years. We've got this.

Ttotm: Why the fuck did you go on your lunch right after I did? That left PA and Electronics on the floor, that's it. Nice thinking on that one eh?

To the flow team: Take. The. Fucking. Defectives. Tub. With. You. In. The. Wave. Stop. Putting. Your. ESIM. Defectives. In. With. The. Cardboard. I'm getting sick of whoever's doing trash getting (justifiably) pissy about finding a leaking case of ??? at the bottom of the cage.

Also, I would like everyone who comes to the back to shut up about the way the compactor smells already. I know it smells like death, there's nothing I can do about it and some of them get really whiny about it for somebody who will be going back to the sales floor in the next sixty seconds. Unlike those of us who have to spend several hours exposed to the many interesting fumes circulating back here.

Ttotm: Why the fuck did you go on your lunch right after I did? That left PA and Electronics on the floor, that's it. Nice thinking on that one eh?
That plus a fitting room operator is more than enough to keep the ship from sinking... with the right three people.

That plus a fitting room operator is more than enough to keep the ship from sinking... with the right three people.
My store is small so we really don't have a designated fitting room operator, just whoever is softlines for the day/night. and Guest Services answers all phone calls.

TTOTL: I'm aware you are new in role as a SalesFloor TL and have no experience beforehand but zone is our first priority at closing shift, not clearing reshop. I can't just start zoning Market at 8:30 PM, especially if I'm scheduled by myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back