To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTOETL: You were sitting next to a phone and right in front of a computer with myTime TM info open. You knew that I was clearly busy with something (away from the computer area) and decided to stop what I was doing so that you could delegate the task of calling a TM to me. Are you so lazy that you can't pick up the phone to call them when you already have everything open right in front of you? In the time that you took to track me down so that you could relay the info that you wanted me to say to the TM, you could have already called them yourself.

You totally sound like the ‘HR Lady’ at my store, who is one of my favorite people in all of Target. Lol

TTOETL: You were sitting next to a phone and right in front of a computer with myTime TM info open. You knew that I was clearly busy with something (away from the computer area) and decided to stop what I was doing so that you could delegate the task of calling a TM to me. Are you so lazy that you can't pick up the phone to call them when you already have everything open right in front of you? In the time that you took to track me down so that you could relay the info that you wanted me to say to the TM, you could have already called them yourself.

UGGGGH the ETL LOG in my store does this to me all the time. She will sit at the computer right next to the phone and stare at the computer for HOURS and then right as she’s about to leave for the day she’ll tell me to call people in for tonight’s truck :mad:

TTOLOD: I had made sure to call at least 2 hours before my shift began to notify you that I was so sick with horrible food poisoning that I couldn't come in for my shift. This was supposed to give you plenty of time to call my one other available HRTM co-worker to come in to do payroll. Did any leader in the building bother to pick up the phone to make one phone call? Nope... By the way, my fellow HRTM and I had so much fun having to do a whole bunch of historical edits and cash out individual vouchers for everyone since it was payweek! Thanks a lot!

One of our AP guys likes to slip them into peoples pockets while we aren’t paying attention.

That was a fairly standard prank when I worked at the Big Box Book Store.
Ours were called Chiclets and were white with fake barcodes on them.
We would slip them into each others pockets, jacket hoods, attach them to lunch bags and once to a girls bustier (don't ask).

Some people just like to suck the joy out of everyone. Don’t let it get to you. If it ever happens again look directly at them and say “do you feel better now that you corrected me?” And then stare them down. Or you can just think it and then put it here. We got your back even if the TL doesn’t.

I see my TL like one every 2 weeks.

Speaking of TL...

TTOTL: Your incompetence reaches new heights. I really didn't believe how bad you were when I first heard about you when I was a seasonal but holy crap, they were not kidding. How you ever managed to become a SrTL is beyond my comprehension.

(Don't want to say too much detail on here as that might identify me and the store) I miss my old TL from the remodel days. I wanna jump ship.

ttotm
im clocked out for the day walking out the front door
dont call me over to ask about work shit...

TTOTM:

No, I will not cover your ass while you go take your 7th shit of the day. I know you're just facebooking because I SEE you posting in my newsfeed while you're in there! LMAO I guess no one cares any more. :p

TTOGSTL: you were my boss at spot and now at my new job you will be the 4th manager. (My boss's boss.) Welcome to the store and hope no one will treat you like sh*t like they did at target.

TTOETL: Thanks for sending my cart parts on the sweep even though I still needed them. :mad: Glad communication is key o_O

TTOTM: thanks for backstocking already clearance ticketed items ! I know you did reset several endcaps , and those clearance where there ...
and people , that’s what happens when seasonal TMs train new TMs ...

TToETL: thanks for letting me know that I'm soooo close to hitting compliance but stopping me right when I'm heading to punch out to tell my co worker what to do in SFS definitely made me late, and then to complain about it the next day, saying it's not good man, I called you out on the walkie for a reason. Thanks so mucchhh

TToETL: thanks for letting me know that I'm soooo close to hitting compliance but stopping me right when I'm heading to punch out to tell my co worker what to do in SFS definitely made me late, and then to complain about it the next day, saying it's not good man, I called you out on the walkie for a reason. Thanks so mucchhh

Why did you wait so long to take your lunch?

TTOETL: Thanks for sending my cart parts on the sweep even though I still needed them. :mad: Glad communication is key o_O

Those aren't cheap either.. What a waste.. That is almost as good as the salvage cardboard boxes we got a pallet of and they threw 3/4 of the pallet in the bailer..

I was only scheduled for a 4 hour shift, stayed an extra 2 hours to finish up picks and packs. I needed to get the station all organized and lost track of time

And the worst thing is that I missed it by a whole minute, a minute that I wasted by being stopped too

And the worst thing is that I missed it by a whole minute, a minute that I wasted by being stopped too

At my store you would get coached. Cutting compliance by a minute is too close. We tell people you need to go no later than 15 minutes because things come up and you can be stopped on your way to the clock

At my store you would get coached. Cutting compliance by a minute is too close. We tell people you need to go no later than 15 minutes because things come up and you can be stopped on your way to the clock

This. And personally you should be able to tell time and get yourself up to the clock on time.

That's understandable, and it's something I tend to follow when I take my lunches. That day was just an interesting day

This. And personally you should be able to tell time and get yourself up to the clock on time.
Getting there with a minute to spare does show that you know how to tell time. I do it all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back