To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTOTM: Thanks for giving me advice when I was up against the 5 hour lunch break and assigned FR. Yep, I asked the assigned TL who was covering for our usual TL several times about the lunch schedule and he said he would handle it but didn't. Then when the clock got close, he didn't answer the walkie. Yep, two other SL TM's said they were going to lunch around that time and couldn't cover the FR because the TL didn't make a schedule and we were left to fend for ourselves. You stepped up and said just go because the 5 hour rule can result in termination. So I went and you "covered" the FR. I heard you did your assigned job (which isn't SL), the phone went unanswered and the rooms were a mess. And when the TL asked you about it, you let him know it was HIS problem not yours. Thanks girl. You've got 5+ years experience and I'm a newbie.

TTOTM: I don’t know who you are, but please read the labels off the truck. If it says break pack, please don’t treat it as a normal box on the line. THERE’S OTHER STUFF INSIDE :mad:

Ttotms : stop scanning everything that comes thru the fitting room under price change .. you are f....up ! You are not helping by activating one damn dcpi and not all sizes ... and you salvage some but not all the items ...Because on those damn zebras the next day’s work can be activated early ...
just f...Ing stop !
Scan under none , if something is not marked you can then print a label ...
I tried to explain that to 3 softline TM and the VM , but to no avail ..they don’t get it , they seem to think they are helping !
And someone salvaged without really salvaging all the Deadpool Pjs etc a day early and put them with all the other salvage in the backroom ..
Just zone your areas and that would help !
I just switched over pricing team and I am ready to hurt someone ....
Could be worse... Our fitting room TM helps ticket the backroom workload sometimes. The other day a newer TM did an entire pallet of toys with manual as-is tickets.

To those tls etl and hr tM : thanks for having catered food for yourself everyday while hr TM bitch at us for using the one measly loaf of bread we get thrown at ...
We all feel so appreciated ...

anjpD0E_460s.jpg

To every TM at my store: Thank you all for being honest when I forgot to lock my locker today. Especially since instead of my usual empty wallet I had the grocery money today.

(I must be in a really bad mood that has lasted a month. Everyone is annoying me.)

TTOTM that annoyed me: You walk up and you hand me a my device and you tell me you need me to log in because you are from another store. I know it has to be frustrating but I'm not going to have my name tied to any mistakes or missing equipment that are your fault. I don't even know who you are or why you are here. No. No need to give me that face when I say that you really should talk to the LOD about logging in.

And then when I find out you are doing SFS and I offer to help a couple of times when you're having trouble finding something, no need to grumble how you don't need my help. You're right, you don't need my help. But I can help you get your stuff faster. Holding my refusal to log you in against me is only hurting yourself.

Not to interrupt your rant, but where do you put your strays during your shift? I get that you don't have room for a cart at the FR, but is there somewhere else to put it? Or are you not even collecting strays yet? Genuinely curious because I'm front end and have no idea how this works.
at my store we used to have a cart where my team would put all of their strays and defects but they changed it a long time ago so now we have separate bins underneath the fitting room desk for our defects and strays and then i take them back to our backroom because there are bins there to sort our go backs so yeah thats how we sort out stuff at my store.

TTOTM who keeps putting humidifiers still in their 2pk plastic wrap from shipping in random places in the humidifier aisle, my ETL happened to be in the stockroom when I brought one of them back to backstock so she's aware of that and that you keep stacking space heaters on the top shelf 2 high. Must be nice to be tall! Those of us vertically-challenged folks shouldn't need to risk braining ourselves because you're too lazy to backstock! Or stock, for that matter! She'll be keeping an eye on who generally stocks that aisle, so expect a course correction shortly.

TTOTM who has the need to repeatedly tell me you cannot purchase Steam or like cards with gift cards. I am using the wallet on the Target app to purchase these because it’s faster right then scan TM discount, inserting card and putting in PIN. This isn’t a gift card barcode and I’m not being sketchy but I’ll try to be with my red top and khakis so the whole AP knows who did it. Also, why do you have to hover in front of my SCO when using the wallet function? There is a clear difference between gift cards and wallet on the phone but sure interrupt me while there is a line for SCO. You frustrate me.

TTOTM who has the need to repeatedly tell me you cannot purchase Steam or like cards with gift cards. I am using the wallet on the Target app to purchase these because it’s faster right then scan TM discount, inserting card and putting in PIN. This isn’t a gift card barcode and I’m not being sketchy but I’ll try to be with my red top and khakis so the whole AP knows who did it. Also, why do you have to hover in front of my SCO when using the wallet function? There is a clear difference between gift cards and wallet on the phone but sure interrupt me while there is a line for SCO. You frustrate me.

Talk to their GSTL. That’s poor guest service.

TTOTM: Sorry your hours got cut so bad on the new schedule. I knew that your new TL doesn't like you, but I didn't take it seriously when they told me that they weren't going to give you any hours. If I had known they were going to follow through, I would have given you more hours in SFS.

To the weekend teams:

How hard is it to put the salvage on the salvage pallet and the CRC on the CRC pallet? They're color coded! The CRC pallet is practically empty! Why did you stack all the CRC in front of an empty pallet! Why did you start putting salvage on the CRC pallet?

Why does nobody sort and condense their repacks (outside of 3 flow TMs)?

To the weekend teams:

How hard is it to put the salvage on the salvage pallet and the CRC on the CRC pallet? They're color coded! The CRC pallet is practically empty! Why did you stack all the CRC in front of an empty pallet! Why did you start putting salvage on the CRC pallet?

Why does nobody sort and condense their repacks (outside of 3 flow TMs)?

Then they would have to scan it into the pallet, and that's hard for some people to understand.

TTOTM: everyone is sick of hearing about your self diagnosed medical issues, especially when 20 ft away there is another tm with literally 1 fucking arm doing their own pulls and push without assistance. Oh and thanks for showing up today for half of your shift because you had to be here at 4am tomorrow so you needed the sleep, you still had a 14 hour gap between shifts even if you left on time.

Then they would have to scan it into the pallet, and that's hard for some people to understand.
They don't have to scan it in at my store, and they still struggle to make it to the pallet.
Yeah, I'm just talking about the boxes from GS. Sometimes whoever brings them back will actually try to get them on the pallet. Most the time, yeah right.

TTOETL: I'm kind of a little busy this week which if you paid any attention to my area you'd know that. But sure, give me a list of things to do tomorrow that you should be more than capable of doing yourself, today.

I had not realized how negative sounding I've been. So here's the people I never talk about.

TTOETL: You scare the fuck out of me but you are also a very nice rock to cling to when things are going wrong and I know that you care about me. Hugs.

TTOTL: While there are times when things go wrong that I want to scurry away and hide from you, you are really patient and good with explanations.

TTOTM#1: How you keep smiling no matter what is a complete mystery to me. Especially since there were hurricanes aimed straight at your family a couple of weeks after we met and you were smiling even then. Plus you are right there when something needs to be done. I get really happy when I get to work with you.

TTOTM#2: You are another person who makes me happy when I see you on the schedule with me. Friendly and really, really good about getting stuff done. And you don't put underwear on the wrong peg.

TTOTM#3: You package your own rewrap and tag your own stuff instead of dumping it on the operator. Kudos x10.

TTOTM#4: I barely know you because you are pretty new, but I can already tell you are a combination of TM#1 and TM#2, and super friendly to boot.

TTOTM#5: You are always quick with a compliment, even when I don't deserve one.

TTOTM#6: Personality wise, we're a tad rough together, but I really respect your work ethic and your work accomplishments.

To anyone hired in the last three months in other work centers:

I'm sorry I still don't know your name. I probably know your face and that you seem friendly and hard working (or vice versa)... but names aren't my strong suit.

TTOTM: You are the sweetest, most helpful team member. Thank you for responding to guest first at the initial request. Thank you for helping the SFS crew find clothing items.

TTOTLs (at least I think you are TLs): thank you for knowing my name and greeting me by name whenever you see me. I honestly don’t know half of your names yet or what you do, but in just the last week or so there have been 15+ of you around the store who made me feel so welcomed and appreciated.
(Tip for all TM/TLs: if you happen to learn the names of a few new TMs, it can make a huge impression on them)

TTOTLs (at least I think you are TLs): thank you for knowing my name and greeting me by name whenever you see me. I honestly don’t know half of your names yet or what you do, but in just the last week or so there have been 15+ of you around the store who made me feel so welcomed and appreciated.
(Tip for all TM/TLs: if you happen to learn the names of a few new TMs, it can make a huge impression on them)

Just wondering does your specific ETL and your STL acknowledge you? Neither of mine do, they don't even make eye contact! Kind of depressing really. Heck, I'm wearing a cheat sheet (name tag)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back