To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can tell you this. No one got sick. But the reason I looked for the date is because it tasted really, really gross.

TTOTM: Can you please explain how you managed to send our truck unloading line thing back to the DC? We couldn’t unload truck today because our belt thing is back at our DC... so now we have a double tomorrow. Yay.

TTOTM: While I appreciate winning our "who can find the most expired ad" contest pretty much every week I help set ad, please be more careful taking down ad signs. Entire aisles really shouldn't be missed.

TTOTM: While I appreciate winning our "who can find the most expired ad" contest pretty much every week I help set ad, please be more careful taking down ad signs. Entire aisles really shouldn't be missed.

How about the entirety of electronics?

I dread walking by the boat on busy Sunday afternoons because not only will the boat be unmanned (ghost ship) but I'll inevitably be stopped by guests who price scanned a BluRay movie that rang up full price, verify it on my Zebra and then have to tell them that the sale flags are expired and should've been taken down earlier that morning before we opened. Most of them don't price challenge but it's still annoying as fuck. A few weeks ago I abandoned the pulls and started tearing down flags until I lost count at 300ish...next time it happens those flags are going way up somebody's ass

When I started, there were times I walked through baby hardlines and I pulled down the little ad stickers that expired a month before. I even found one just over 6 weeks old at one point.

Strangely enough, there's not been a lot of expired ads in baby hardlines since the day that I made a stack of them and handed them to the LOD when she walked by.

When I started, there were times I walked through baby hardlines and I pulled down the little ad stickers that expired a month before. I even found one just over 6 weeks old at one point.

Strangely enough, there's not been a lot of expired ads in baby hardlines since the day that I made a stack of them and handed them to the LOD when she walked by.
I found a 6 month old one in pets once... I think steritech missed it too.. :confused:

I dread walking by the boat on busy Sunday afternoons because not only will the boat be unmanned (ghost ship) but I'll inevitably be stopped by guests who price scanned a BluRay movie that rang up full price, verify it on my Zebra and then have to tell them that the sale flags are expired and should've been taken down earlier that morning before we opened. Most of them don't price challenge but it's still annoying as fuck. A few weeks ago I abandoned the pulls and started tearing down flags until I lost count at 300ish...next time it happens those flags are going way up somebody's ass
We had entire sections not get taken down last week, it was awful. I probably found at least 100 in Electronics. Then our PPTL wanted to know why I took so long to set the ad. :rolleyes: When I told her to check her section too, she found a ton also. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: If a guest finds an expired sale sign, I just always have them bring it to the checklane with them, kinda kills two birds with one stone I guess.

To that HR TL : don’t be an ass when I requested a Saturday off , I haven’t had a Saturday off in month and you acted like I killed your family by requesting to be off on that day !
I guess you had to switch around a few people to work on that day , you felt like I had inconvenienced you so instead of an 8 hr shift the rest of the week , i only get 5 to 6 ... guess I can play that game and leave at my scheduled time ..let’s see who will pack those orders ....

Exactly what I have been doing, picking like a mad man and leaving the carts " Oh its 12 noon and cause you moved the other guys shift back an hour an a half there will be a gap? Well I have already punched out. Have a nice day."

I would have stayed but you waited until I had already packed up and punched out to bother to ask me, you changed the schedule for the guy you wanted to cover food ave and didn't bother to fill the gap pushing his start time created.. Nope, not my fucking problem.

I don't think the ad gotten taken down at all for 3/31 in sporting goods/toys/hippa. I pulled signs from parts of it when I worked last Monday, and the rest of them along with the 4/7 signs on Saturday.

Electronics usually does OK, except for the last couple aisles before sporting goods. And anything on bottom shelves.

This below, you should do what Jenna did. In a department like Electronics, I think that would be a big deal. If not your STL, LOD, show those signs to the AP.

Exactly what I have been doing, picking like a mad man and leaving the carts " Oh its 12 noon and cause you moved the other guys shift back an hour an a half there will be a gap? Well I have already punched out. Have a nice day."

I would have stayed but you waited until I had already packed up and punched out to bother to ask me, you changed the schedule for the guy you wanted to cover food ave and didn't bother to fill the gap pushing his start time created.. Nope, not my fucking problem.

That's one way to create a learning opportunity! Maybe next time they revise the schedule, they'll think it through a bit!

TTOETL: Honestly not sure why you hate myself and a handful of others who routinely bust our backsides at work, but it would be nice if you didn't treat us differently when it comes to scheduling and get on our cases when we genuinely have problems we come to you for help with. Fucking infuriating that it's not a big deal with some people who regularly call out or leave early. I cover everyone else's shift 9 times out of 10 whenever asked. You'll call me or someone else in to help cover a department if there's a call out... but if I'm the only one there and someone else calls out, well I'm just SOL and have to pick up the slack, no matter how busy it is. It would help a lot if you didn't routinely change peoples' schedules with less than 24 hours to spare and not actually tell anyone about it.

I have a fever tonight. If I feel capable of driving, I'll probably go in tomorrow. I know I'll get a bitch-fest if I try to call out, because you can't be arsed to find coverage. If I leave early, that'll also get me a bad mark. I cannot win with you, and one of these days I'll probably get myself fired for finally telling you so.

I have a chronic illness that I mentioned before I transferred to your store. You said you'd be accommodating if it started flaring up again. Pardon me if I don't believe you.

Last edited:
To the market closers and mids at my store... how about actually acknowledging the FDC truck...how about zoning it and maintaining it full especially when we DO have produce and bananas in the back...how about keeping the ambient room brand and not keep piling up vehicles for me to clean up when I get there in the AM...how about showing up for your shifts and not calling off often...how about not having earphones on so your brain can focus on checking dates and not stocking outdated items that you pulled from the backroom. That is IF you even have a brain. How about you step down from market if you can't handle it. If I was the TL, your asses would be booted. Don't act like its your first day at Target because my meter on you is running out of time. This is work and not high school!

To the muffin man at my store...how did you move up so quick to be a Sr TL Key carrier from just an overnite TM? Also wear clothes that actually fit you so you look more legit for your title or lose your muffin to fit in your clothes!

TToTL

no you cant have my zebra. i dont care if you have to do a sales planner. what do you even need a zebra for? you said its already tied so??? yeah ok seeing the pog image is helpful but the papers you print for the pog have the same thing so fuck off

being a tl does not mean you can jack my equipment from me, and how well do you think my job as electronics would go without a zebra? use a pda you say? oh sure why not except i cant do research, use item search, or print labels on it. you know, my job.

also, counting when i said no is incredibly disrespectful to me do not treat me like a child because you didnt get your way

TToTL

no you cant have my zebra. i dont care if you have to do a sales planner. what do you even need a zebra for? you said its already tied so??? yeah ok seeing the pog image is helpful but the papers you print for the pog have the same thing so fuck off

being a tl does not mean you can jack my equipment from me, and how well do you think my job as electronics would go without a zebra? use a pda you say? oh sure why not except i cant do research, use item search, or print labels on it. you know, my job.

also, counting when i said no is incredibly disrespectful to me do not treat me like a child because you didnt get your way
Them: “one... two...”
Me: “three... four...”
Them ...
Me “oh sorry I thought we were counting for fun”

Them: “one... two...”
Me: “three... four...”
Them ...
Me “oh sorry I thought we were counting for fun”
i totally would have but the phone rang as she started counting

while on the phone she told the gsa she was with "ugh its like talking to a child"

like be salty all u want you aint gettin the zebra lol id like to think i was in the right with that considering i didnt get talked to abt it by anyone at least

TToTL

TL's at my store essentially had their own fucking zebras lmao, when I still worked there and needed to borrow one from a TL it was always the same number that I had always seen them with.

TL's at my store essentially had their own fucking zebras lmao, when I still worked there and needed to borrow one from a TL it was always the same number that I had always seen them with.
im pretty sure that should be the case esp since each tl got a desk in tsc along with a couple zebra charging docks thats enough for all of them

but ever since remodel happened everything got lost and im one of the only consistent people with a zebra because the brtl likes me and saves me one

i totally would have but the phone rang as she started counting

while on the phone she told the gsa she was with "ugh its like talking to a child"

like be salty all u want you aint gettin the zebra lol id like to think i was in the right with that considering i didnt get talked to abt it by anyone at least
If I heard that while on the phone I would have muted the mic and yelled I heard that then went to my ETLHR

To the muffin man at my store...how did you move up so quick to be a Sr TL Key carrier from just an overnite TM? Also wear clothes that actually fit you so you look more legit for your title or lose your muffin to fit in your clothes!

We had a SrTL with a similar muffinitis problem. You could almost hear the waistband of his pants begging for it's life! And guess what happens next? Riiiiiiiippppp !!! Yep, the button ripped through the button hole. Then, the fat bastard had the nerve to requisition a new pair of pants claiming they were defective !! Uh......no, Mr. Fat Ass...... the pants aren't defective! Your diet and willpower are. Jerk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back