To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our STL was the grill master today. He also brought in homemade baked beans. He didn’t know cooking out on Memorial Day was an annual tradition at our store but was chill when I brought up the idea a few days ago.

TTOTM - do not put the SCO registers in store mode and then walk away from the guests to stand at the end. Not so honest people will adjust prices or void items and you’d have no idea. I was shocked to see two registers in store mode when I got back from my 15. Dang girl - pay attention to what you’re doing!

TTOTM - do not put the SCO registers in store mode and then walk away from the guests to stand at the end. Not so honest people will adjust prices or void items and you’d have no idea. I was shocked to see two registers in store mode when I got back from my 15. Dang girl - pay attention to what you’re doing!
hahahahaha you assume most guests could make heads or tails of store mode... most can barely figure out the super dumbed down SCO mode

TTOG: It's not necessary to accost three different softlines TMs because you couldn't find a single clearance item that you "needed". Maybe if you had been nicer, the operator wouldn't have almost shouted "NO!" at me if I asked if I could help and held up the RFID scanner.

TTOG: It's not necessary to accost three different softlines TMs because you couldn't find a single clearance item that you "needed". Maybe if you had been nicer, the operator wouldn't have almost shouted "NO!" at me if I asked if I could help and held up the RFID scanner.
Lol if you needed it should’ve gotten it before it went to clearence Susan

I sincerely wish the target.com site would stop listing clearance items as in stock. With most of our store on clearance thanks to remodel, we have so many guests coming in "the website says you have it" and there's 1. On clearance. Guests have been understanding about it so far, but it would be so much nicer if the site just defaulted to "limited stock" or "stock levels unknown" or the honest "it's clearance; take your chances."

I sincerely wish the target.com site would stop listing clearance items as in stock. With most of our store on clearance thanks to remodel, we have so many guests coming in "the website says you have it" and there's 1. On clearance. Guests have been understanding about it so far, but it would be so much nicer if the site just defaulted to "limited stock" or "stock levels unknown" or the honest "it's clearance; take your chances."
Well what needs to happen is if there’s 3 or less of any item say “limited stock, call store”

To my new PMT: sorry you just walked into help. Between the disaster TV wall , two AC units failing, and the sprinkler pump breaking again ( causing a mini flood) all within 3 days, you have managed to maintain a smile. Good job on not turning into a sour puss yet.

To that one ETL

you were annoying to be around from the get-go but ever since they made you switch departments and you got butt hurt you’ve been getting on my damn nerves. Literally everything you say to me you give me hella attitude about and I don’t even know why you’re talking to me in the first place like anything you’re barking at me is my problem. I sorted all the carts of reshop and you’re upset that there’s so many full carts that need to be pushed?? Ooooookay that’s not my fault? You’re the LOD, tell your team they need to be working their reshop? I’m here to sort lady I can’t help how much it is, maybe hardlines shouldn’t let it build and build until a few hours until close when we have a skeleton crew. I tell you pretty much every hour how many carts we have in each department so when the number is going up instead of down maybe you should do something about it?

Can’t stand you at all, you’re a bitch to me all the time, always rolling your eyes and being super condescending and giving me attitude, every time you aka me to do all this extra shit for you that is NOT my job I should just tell you to suck my ass bitch

To that one ETL

you were annoying to be around from the get-go but ever since they made you switch departments and you got butt hurt you’ve been getting on my damn nerves. Literally everything you say to me you give me hella attitude about and I don’t even know why you’re talking to me in the first place like anything you’re barking at me is my problem. I sorted all the carts of reshop and you’re upset that there’s so many full carts that need to be pushed?? Ooooookay that’s not my fault? You’re the LOD, tell your team they need to be working their reshop? I’m here to sort lady I can’t help how much it is, maybe hardlines shouldn’t let it build and build until a few hours until close when we have a skeleton crew. I tell you pretty much every hour how many carts we have in each department so when the number is going up instead of down maybe you should do something about it?

Can’t stand you at all, you’re a bitch to me all the time, always rolling your eyes and being super condescending and giving me attitude, every time you aka me to do all this extra shit for you that is NOT my job I should just tell you to suck my ass bitch
I can’t stand ETLS who get mad at GS for reshop. If I cal for it, I get a passive aggressive “we’ll get to it soon don’t call again” and if I’m quiet I get “why haven’t you called”

I can’t stand ETLS who get mad at GS for reshop. If I cal for it, I get a passive aggressive “we’ll get to it soon don’t call again” and if I’m quiet I get “why haven’t you called”
That would not fly with me. I call and if they haven't picked it up within a reasonable amount of time I will let me GSTL know. I also make sure the call is over channel 1 so the whole store knows I called.

That would not fly with me. I call and if they haven't picked it up within a reasonable amount of time I will let me GSTL know. I also make sure the call is over channel 1 so the whole store knows I called.
Oh I do too. The LOD will take me to 2 and be like “please don’t call anymore we know about it” then another ETL will walk by the desk and ask why there’s so much reshop. That’s when I’m like well ETL X told me not to call

Oh I do too. The LOD will take me to 2 and be like “please don’t call anymore we know about it” then another ETL will walk by the desk and ask why there’s so much reshop. That’s when I’m like well ETL X told me not to call
We don't even get a cart anymore. Got a return? Or returns? When theres a lull, call for hard or softlines.
Every. Single. Time.

Well what needs to happen is if there’s 3 or less of any item say “limited stock, call store”
Especially for those of us in high theft stores. My old store, if it said 2 and we couldn't find it, it was extremely likely to be stolen. Doesn't matter if it was spiderwrapped or peg locked, a determined thief could get it if electronics and AP were busy or understaffed. I've had too many experiences where the website said it was in stock and it wasn't, and too many guests who made a scene about it.

TTOTM: Uh.
Yea.
We gotta test the 100$ bills ... that look like they came from the bank. Because they're making one's that look like they came from the bank. o_O
To my old store: you want us to check hundos, give us a working scanner or keep us supplied with the pens. If you don't, it's not my fault that all I can do is hold it up to the light.

At least my current store understands this.

Especially for those of us in high theft stores. My old store, if it said 2 and we couldn't find it, it was extremely likely to be stolen. Doesn't matter if it was spiderwrapped or peg locked, a determined thief could get it if electronics and AP were busy or understaffed. I've had too many experiences where the website said it was in stock and it wasn't, and too many guests who made a scene about it.
but not even that it's just like if there's one it could very easily just be in a guest's cart... and sometimes T.com takes up to 24hrs to fully update.... it also goes by on hand so if it says 0 floor 0 back 1 on hand any ™ can tell you that's not in stock but tgt.com sees it as yes

but not even that it's just like if there's one it could very easily just be in a guest's cart... and sometimes T.com takes up to 24hrs to fully update.... it also goes by on hand so if it says 0 floor 0 back 1 on hand any ™ can tell you that's not in stock but tgt.com sees it as yes
That 0 floor 0 back 1 on hand was a huge issue at my old store. I suspect it was largely an issue of stuff getting stolen and then researched. Then again, my old store was so high theft that this extremely likely.

Sure, it could be in a guest's cart, but I was electronics, so I ought to have rung it up already if that was the case, and I'd remember seeing it recently.

The other issue we're running into these days is 1 on hand of something that got unloaded from the truck but is still sitting on a pallet in receiving somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back