To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTOTM: THANK YOU for telling our STL that "I don't zone well enough when I close". She knows you're bsing. All the other TM and TL know you're bsing. Nice try trying to get me in trouble though .They know when my zone isn't looking so hot It's because I'm busy helping guests because they'll call me to tell me to check a specific area, and guess what I respond with? "I'm helping a guest right now, but I'll get on it as soon as I can"
So YOU can kindly go jump off a bridge, 'kay? 'Kay.

TTOTLANDETL. . .you couldnt lead your ways out of a wet paper back with gps and a guide dog. . .stop trying. . .how did you even get your jobs. . . Seriously useless wastes of payroll. . .stop talking to me I have actual sense making work to do. Go back to your ac office with your mini fridge and stop

TTONEWLOD: you've been here for a month and a half to 2 months, PLEASE stop firing people that are amazing at their jobs. And the new people who have JUST STARTED here. Stop micro managing everyone and hovering. No one here likes you. Everyone wants to request the times you work off because of your passive aggressiveness and backwards comments. And don't tell me where products go, I KNOW women's sleepwear going in sleepwear, I've been here longer than you. And learn to do your flexes!! It's not difficult at all. After 7pm when BR leaves flexes are YOUR responsibility, stop pushing it onto SFS when they're expected to have a zero count by the time they leave and have everything packed. You are the worst.

to my closing lead:

dude, you're the best. I was just blowing off steam, but you listened to my (valid) complaints and got with the Store Director and my Leader to solve them. thank you, man. you're the nicest person by far at Target and my favorite person to work with.

seriously though, he's by far the nicest person I've ever met.

TTONEWLOD: you've been here for a month and a half to 2 months, PLEASE stop firing people that are amazing at their jobs. And the new people who have JUST STARTED here. Stop micro managing everyone and hovering. No one here likes you. Everyone wants to request the times you work off because of your passive aggressiveness and backwards comments. And don't tell me where products go, I KNOW women's sleepwear going in sleepwear, I've been here longer than you. And learn to do your flexes!! It's not difficult at all. After 7pm when BR leaves flexes are YOUR responsibility, stop pushing it onto SFS when they're expected to have a zero count by the time they leave and have everything packed. You are the worst.

He / She sounds like a total nightmare.

I actually am sorry you have to deal with such a horrid person.

He / She sounds like a total nightmare.

I actually am sorry you have to deal with such a horrid person.

He really is awful.
The day before mother's day I came in for my shift and was getting my my device and keys from the beauty team member I was relieving and he came up to us and asked about bath salts and bubble bath and stuff and I started talking to him and he looks at me and says "no, I'm talking to her. I only want the best and she's the best". He tried to play it off by laughing a bit and saying "no offense" but he kept repeating it. That made me hate him even more. You're an LOD. You can't blatantly go around your team members and tell them stuff like that. Just because I'm new at WORKING in beauty doesn't mean I don't know anything. He's just flat out rude and contradicts himself A LOT.

TToTL - BUH-bye and don't let the door hit ya!!!! Morbid curiosity forces me to admit that I would LOVE to know what you did to be promoted to guest, but I'm certainly not gonna fash myself over it.

TTOLOD: your litterally my favorite LOD to work with, but when the person you set me with for zoning A &B wants to do A&B leaving me with the already zoned cosmetics and we're short on cashiers so our GSTL calls you and asks if she can have me for the rest of the night, whhhhy would you say no? I know you don't want me to leave your beauty team (and I'm not going to) but they've been calling "one up for guest first" all night with 1 cashier. Don't call me and tell me to run hardlines reshop for the rest of the night when beauty team only stays until close. Impossible tasks are impossible.
I wasn't even done with my 3 tear and she called me to pick up more reshop at GS. I said "I'm sorry I would, but I leave at 11" at 10:59. I ran so fast. Never. Again.

TTOTM: I teared up when they told me you officially put in your two weeks notice. You’ve been right there with me through all the ups and downs, taught me most of what I know about softlines, and always looked out for me as if I were your own grandchild. I will miss your no-nonsense attitude at the fitting room and your witty jokes. Not sure how I’m gonna stay sane without you. Thanks for making the past few years bearable. You’re a legend.

TTOTM: No one is in your corner right now. Even TLs that can't agree on practically anything else can agree on their opinion of you.
That's probably why you're being so nice to me. You know.
As IF I'm going to take up for you. First of all there's nothing I can say, so, even if I tried the TLs would look at me and ask if I was ill. You know it's bad when no one believes anyone saying anything good about your performance.
Second, you're respected by the cashiers and newer GSAs because of seniority... not because they actually respect you. I might get overwhelmed... forget things... miss breaks... but I'm real. I'm honest. I own up. They respect realness, regardless of seniority.

As far as GSAs go I haven't been at it as long as you, and I got less training and experience than you before I was thrown to the wolves. That's my pack you and your little friend are fucking with, and we're damn loyal.

Go ahead and keep smiling your sweet little smile, pretending like we're buddies. Karma is alive, and well, and she's waiting around the corner with a machete.

Last edited:
I got an almost perfect score on my asvab... and I'm the first to admit I'm a fkn space cadet. Like.
Did I remember to put that in my closing ema- shit I forgot to do this other thing fml.
Like. Kill me. IQ means jack shit. I care more about a person's character than I ever will their perceived level of intelligence. I serve with some amazing people that didn't score anywhere near what I did on their asvab.... they're still amazing. We'd still take a bullet for each other. We get each other's humor. We communicate clearly, sometimes without words. We go through miserable shit together, and they keep me smiling and squared away and they know I love them for it. I mother them and they tolerate it.
They deserve all the good opportunities for better, that life has to offer. Some of them are 18. They're kids. They act more like adults than that shit-stain ^up there^ does!
You can wipe your stinky ass with that IQ number... it doesn't tell me anything I need to know about a person. Period.
Yes, I rage about this. No, i'm not sorry.
You must have alot of respect for a potato, cause it has no IQ and it saved a nation from famine #irishabortionreferendum

TTO "Service Ambassador" TM. Dude. Don't wave a guest in the general direction of the item they're looking for. Walk them to it. Oh, you "don't know where they are because they moved."? You don't say. Well, find them. That is literally your job. Your only job. Is to keep track. Of what moves. And tell guests. Where to find them. Now. In their new spot.

Color me unimpressed, Madame Ambassador.

TTO "Service Ambassador" TM. Dude. Don't wave a guest in the general direction of the item they're looking for. Walk them to it. Oh, you "don't know where they are because they moved."? You don't say. Well, find them. That is literally your job. Your only job. Is to keep track. Of what moves. And tell guests. Where to find them. Now. In their new spot.

Color me unimpressed, Madame Ambassador.
Sounds like you're in the middle of a remodel?

TToGSTL - thank you for empowering me to process all GS activities at a regular register as long as it's not holding up other guests. Your predecessor used to allow me to do so, but changed her tune about 3 months ago by restricting me to only Price Match (and only if I had a MyDevice, which is difficult on days when I start before noon) and requiring any other sort of GS transaction to be sent to the front.

TToTM: You might want to improve your situational awareness and learn some tact. You just spent 10 minutes ranting in disgust at the mere existence of a pair of perfectly clean size 22 bikini bottoms that you were supposed to hang up for return to softlines. In front of a coworker who wears size 22. And you started up before the guest who returned them was out of earshot. Don't be surprised when you get called into an office by the GSTL, who also happens to be roughly the same size.

TTOETL: Thanks for grilling hotdogs and hamburgers today!
That's old school at my store. We got none of that today. You guys are lucky. I miss those good times that actually made us feel appreciated. Unlike now.

Damn, an ETL grilled yours? We had a TL do them.. I don’t think any of our ETL’s even know how to grill tbh.
At least somebody grilled you some. We had that years ago. It would either be an HR member or the PMT. But today we got nothing. Zilch. I will wait to see what will be for the 4th of July.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back