To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
GSTM here: YEP!

Our return policy states we will accept MOST items that are unopened with a receipt. Most but not all. Also, our coupon policy states we have the right to deny any return for a purchase that a coupon was used on.

Granted, most stores rarely take advantage of it, and rightfully so because unless it’s a scammer it’s bad guest experience.
I would deny food returns out of any other return.

TTOHRTM: thanks for not ever getting around to approving my punch correction a couple pay periods ago so that my check had 10 hours of OT on it. Feel free to forget about it next time too, hashtag free money
Man I wish I had that and that nobody ever notices!

TTOHRTM: thanks for not ever getting around to approving my punch correction a couple pay periods ago so that my check had 10 hours of OT on it. Feel free to forget about it next time too, hashtag free money
Be careful. It shouldn’t have processed as OT if it was from a different pay period. They might come back later and deduct the overpayment....

Be careful. It shouldn’t have processed as OT if it was from a different pay period. They might come back later and deduct the overpayment....

according to HR they probably won't bother, because apparently it's more trouble for Spot to charge it back than to just eat the loss. They did say that I should set the amount aside in my budget just in case, lol.

TTO-TM: It's sad to see you go. You were the one who welcomed and trained me in FDC a few years ago. With you gone, the original FDC crew is all gone. We may have butted heads every once in awhile, but it was out of love for the store. Thank you for my knowledge and enjoy retirement.

TTOLOD: I'm so glad you close most days of the week. Everybody loves you. I know that Target has a tendency to move leadership around, so I really hope they keep you where you are. We have a good thing going right now.

TTOTL: No. I do not have to attempt a no receipt return on an item that the guest clearly has a receipt for that is dated September of 2015. We do not sell this item anymore, there is no salvage info in MyWork, and I am not going to just ‘make up’ a price for the item. (S Sport socks with red clearance sticker). Policy is actually on my side here. One: Only one year is allowed on Target owned brands and Two: S Sport socks aren’t sold at Target anymore. Shoes, yes. Socks, no.

TTOTL: No. I do not have to attempt a no receipt return on an item that the guest clearly has a receipt for that is dated September of 2015. We do not sell this item anymore, there is no salvage info in MyWork, and I am not going to just ‘make up’ a price for the item. (S Sport socks with red clearance sticker). Policy is actually on my side here. One: Only one year is allowed on Target owned brands and Two: S Sport socks aren’t sold at Target anymore. Shoes, yes. Socks, no.
technically our policy states we must attempt a return by scanning the receipt. of course, if you scan it, POS will deny it. though actually I have scanned a few month expired receipts and POS accepted. who knows.

technically our policy states we must attempt a return by scanning the receipt. of course, if you scan it, POS will deny it. though actually I have scanned a few month expired receipts and POS accepted. who knows.
I did scan it. Got the “Receipt is too old” message.

according to HR they probably won't bother, because apparently it's more trouble for Spot to charge it back than to just eat the loss. They did say that I should set the amount aside in my budget just in case, lol.

I was overpaid by 17 minutes and they took it back.

TTOSTL You pretty much had me in tears on my lunch break because I was just so stressed out. You're new to being our STL so you don't understand yet that I work my butt off. Don't compare our workcenter to your last store, because it is completely different here. I then finished my shift... and you acted like I got nothing done. I am only one person, not four. I may not let it show all the time but I love my workcenter and I know that you are wrong, not me. Unfortunately, from knowing you, I'm sure this will never get better.

Last edited:
I was overpaid by 17 minutes and they took it back.

rip
I knew it was too good to be true lol

TTOSTL You pretty much had me in tears on my lunch break because I was just so stressed out. You're new to being our STL so you don't understand yet that I work my butt off. Don't compare our workcenter to your last store, because it is completely different here. I then finished my shift... and you acted like I got nothing done. I am only one person, not four. I may not let it show all the time but I love my workcenter and I know that you are wrong, not me. Unfortunately, from knowing you, I'm sure this will never get better.

rip your store. hope they GTFO soon!

TTOSTL & TTOETLHR: thank you for laughing at the joke I made about magical delivery TMs and payroll because of the signage for the power ride-on vehicles back in toys. I was worried it didn’t come across as a joke until you guys started giggling.

TTmMarketTMs - Today is the third shift in a row (and I only work 2 nights/week) that I've had a guest bring me perishables that are past their sell-by dates. I know hours suck and there's a ton to do. But can we possibly maybe try to keep up on this?

To that Guest Services TM

I can now see why your team doesn't like you, We kept sending you a broken toy to be damaged out, but guess what you did ? You sent it back in the toy reshop cart, like 5 different times, it took one of us to force you to do it.
Continuing on with you, I had a guest ask me to pull some storage boxes, and unfortunately for me it was on top of the steel, and we had no BR team at the moment. She goes off to do a few things at Guest Services, while I try to find a way to bring it down. Not that much later, I see the GSTL back there, and I ask him what's going on, and told me you had have thever fucking audacity to say what's taking so long?? Listen shit head, if you knew what I had to do get this shit down, you wouldn't be talking. I had to go grab the keys half across the store in TSC, go back to the backroom, find the wave, start our ancient ass wave, and bring it down. I'm sorry she had to wait but jfc, you don't do shit, and audacity to run your mouth.

Fuck off, I had to sacrifice my last 15 due to that shit

Maybe ASANTs, but at my store, you process your own defectives, not dump 'em on GS.

However, I agree they need a ride in the baler for the storage bin fracas.

At my store you can do either, and I usually do my own, unless I'm running behind. With GS occupying the cart corral I try not to leave them with any more crap than necessary, but the store is such a disaster much of the time these days that it's hard to keep up sometimes.

Wow I’m jealous literally every time I open I come into 1-2 carts full of defects that the overnight team leaves me and then we also have to do every single defect that’s found in the store all day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back