To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's one GSA at my store who acts like he's a GSTL. He's tried to pull me off stage and coach me, but I shut that down real quick and I heard he got talked to afterwards about leaving the lanes without anyone watching. I just want to tell him dude, stop acting like you're a team lead and focus on getting cashiers their breaks on time (he's awful about that)

Lawd. That's one of the things I LOVE about being a GSA: I'm technically not allowed to coach. I'm the good guy. Lol. Who even wants to be the hand of correctional discipline? Not me. I like being the pleb right now.
My cashiers trust me. It's nice.

TTOETLAP:
  • Please, stop flirting with all the girls you knew from high school. You’re missing actual subjects and potential apps because you think you’re hot stuff.
  • While you’re at it, respond to your damn name on the walkie. It shouldn’t take 4 people and physically hunting you down to tip you off to a concealment in progress.
  • If I’m sarcastic with you that means I trust you know that I’m joking. I am not “challenging your authority”. Don’t try to threaten me, I’ve been here longer, know more about your work center than you do sometimes, and I don’t lose equipment from a locked office unlike you. :mad:

TTOETLAP:
  • Please, stop flirting with all the girls you knew from high school. You’re missing actual subjects and potential apps because you think you’re hot stuff.
  • While you’re at it, respond to your damn name on the walkie. It shouldn’t take 4 people and physically hunting you down to tip you off to a concealment in progress.
  • If I’m sarcastic with you that means I trust you know that I’m joking. I am not “challenging your authority”. Don’t try to threaten me, I’ve been here longer, know more about your work center than you do sometimes, and I don’t lose equipment from a locked office unlike you. :mad:

Damn, what a shitty ETLAP.

TTOETLAP: you moron, you shouldn’t be offering to smuggle alcohol to teenage, underage softlines girls, especially since you’re underage too right now! Holy shit how can one dude be so stupid. You’re a walking lawsuit waiting to happen.
WTF?!
How old is your ETL-AP? 20?!

Who is your ETL AP related to (or who did he fuck) to get that position? It seems weird that an underage would be promoted to that position, let alone someone so clearly unfit for it, without, uh, extenuating circumstances.

Cronyism. Of course. Hotline that shit, ASAP. You can't trust your store to deal with it appropriately, unless you know one of the other leaders is pissed about his promotion. ETA: And may not have seen all the things the TMs have seen, and need more ammo to try build a case against him.

To that Mobile/tech TL, what the fuck ever you are

Stop trying to sell to Team Members, none of us wants a upgrade or Direct TV. It's not good that now people up Front know about you and shenanigans

ALSO

Please don't complain about how your DM won't schedule 2 of you guys there at a time, seeing you guys barely get any sales to begin with. Also that's our fucking job too, we're there too help. You just want us out of the picture

Who is your ETL AP related to (or who did he fuck) to get that position? It seems weird that an underage would be promoted to that position, let alone someone so clearly unfit for it, without, uh, extenuating circumstances.

A 20 year old can hold an associates degree or be a military veteran, both of which look good on paper, but said 20 year old is still underage. And I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have listed liquoring up teen girls as a job skill. This may be the first time he's shown his irresponsibility.

Still, he gotta go, and definitely the hotline.

A 20 year old can hold an associates degree or be a military veteran, both of which look good on paper, but said 20 year old is still underage. And I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have listed liquoring up teen girls as a job skill. This may be the first time he's shown his irresponsibility.

Still, he gotta go, and definitely the hotline.
I’m going to try to pull him aside and tell him how it looks to a bystander if I witness anything to give him a chance to clean up his act, but if he doesn’t stop after that I’ll have no choice but to call the hotline.

Grab some popcorn y’all, this one’s a doozy.

TTSalesfloorTMs: You can’t make up potentially career ending rumors about the ETL-AP just because he won’t let you hang around talking. That could have gotten both him (and you, once people found out you made it all up) in deep legal trouble as well as in trouble with HR at the store level. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

TTGSAs&ETL-AP: Thank you for showing concern about me and offering to try to help in any way you guys could when you noticed me having a panic attack in the middle of work. You guys have hearts of gold.

Grab some popcorn y’all, this one’s a doozy.

TTSalesfloorTMs: You can’t make up potentially career ending rumors about the ETL-AP just because he won’t let you hang around talking. That could have gotten both him (and you, once people found out you made it all up) in deep legal trouble as well as in trouble with HR at the store level. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

TTGSAs&ETL-AP: Thank you for showing concern about me and offering to try to help in any way you guys could when you noticed me having a panic attack in the middle of work. You guys have hearts of gold.

Question. You posted earlier that you talked to him about the liquor and it was all a big misunderstanding. Now that post is gone, and you're saying that someone started false rumors about him. Are the two connected?

Question. You posted earlier that you talked to him about the liquor and it was all a big misunderstanding. Now that post is gone, and you're saying that someone started false rumors about him. Are the two connected?
Yes. The girls made that up, trying to get rid of him, in addition to another rumor someone else started that I hadn’t mentioned. The previous post had been made before I had all the details on both, hence my deleting it and updating.

Last edited:
TTOTM whose leaving, i wish i could tell you how stupid you are. I know you're leaving because you get almost no hours with completely open availability compared to me who has to restrict my availability due to school. I know they schedule you clopening shifts all the time too. I just wanna tell you that you've been a complete fool and if you took 5 mins to sit down and think, you'd realize that its because they've been trying to push you out for months now. You need constant baby sitting to get anything done, and you think you're slick as hell when you close at night by not doing anything but following other tms around so you can chit chat, but they/we all know. Also fyi, i wasn't "stealing" your hours, no one has to babysit me, ill be honest and say that i don't even work all that hard sometimes, the difference is that i happen to work at all and when compared to you it makes me a better employee by miles.

So stop walking around telling everyone that your leaving and how fucked we'll be, they could replace you with a bag of sand and at least the bag of sand would do more work by holding a door open all day then you could.

Honestly i'm so glad this guy is leaving though, i'm just a little sad because theres a chance he'll come back. He'll be leaving to work at a warehouse job where he's required to lift heaving objects all day, 10 hours a day, mandatory overtime, in a freezer. He's never worked a hard day in his life, and never will, he'll crack in a week at most.

TTOGSTM: Why the fuck would you take back almost a grand's worth of HBA/Cosmetics, I know they had the receipt that ain't on the up and up no matter how you cut that.. You should have taken a few or the smallest one and punted the rest to the store they bought it from.. They would know her and probably deny it like you should have done..

And do a return that large without calling the GSTL? Damn.. Haven't seen one that bad in a while.. Don't be surprised you don't get GS shifts for a while when they figure it out..

TTOGSTM: Why the fuck would you take back almost a grand's worth of HBA/Cosmetics, I know they had the receipt that ain't on the up and up no matter how you cut that.. You should have taken a few or the smallest one and punted the rest to the store they bought it from.. They would know her and probably deny it like you should have done..

And do a return that large without calling the GSTL? Damn.. Haven't seen one that bad in a while.. Don't be surprised you don't get GS shifts for a while when they figure it out..
If the guest had a valid receipt and the merchandise was unopened, there’s not much we can do. Personally I would’ve called a GSTL to verify but they probably would have said go ahead if there was nothing sketchy about it.

You are permitted to deny returns that have a receipt????

You are permitted to deny returns that have a receipt????
GSTM here: YEP!

Our return policy states we will accept MOST items that are unopened with a receipt. Most but not all. Also, our coupon policy states we have the right to deny any return for a purchase that a coupon was used on.

Granted, most stores rarely take advantage of it, and rightfully so because unless it’s a scammer it’s bad guest experience.

Well damn. My STL would flip the hell out if we tried denying a return that had a receipt unless we have them entering the store with nothing in hand and/or app for return fraud. I'm pretty sure our DTL would flip too.

Well damn. My STL would flip the hell out if we tried denying a return that had a receipt unless we have them entering the store with nothing in hand and/or app for return fraud. I'm pretty sure our DTL would flip too.
I mean with open Music, Movies, or Video Games the return should be denied regardless. Exchanges for same titles are ok but nothing else.

My store denies HBA on Gift Receipts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back