To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ttotm: you come to me telling me you got an unsatisfactory review due to attendance and inneficiency and you got only a 10 cent raise. Well, you should've not been no call no showing and calling off a lot and when you are given a task to do such as push the meat fast movers, you take like two hours. So who's fault is it you only got a 10 cent raise? Now you think I will take in your point of view when I clearly know you got what you deserved. You're lucky you didn't get fired for all your crap!

TO THAT ONE CASHIER

WHO KEEPS PUTTING HER SHIFTS UP ON BRANCH,

KEEPS TEXTING ME, AND

MESSAGING ME ON BRANCH TO TAKE HER CASHIER SHIFTS;

HAVE YOU HEARD OF A TIME OFF REQUEST?

IT'S FAIRLY EASY TO DO!

YOU JUST GO INTO EHR AND INTO MY TIME SELF SERVICE,

REQUEST TIME OFF,

WOW, SO EASY.

YOU PUT ALL OF YOUR SHIFTS UP EVERY WEEK AND NEVER WORK.

HOW YOU STILL WORK HERE BOGGLES ME.

====

just this morning, she messages me for the 100th time in the last 4 weeks saying "hey can you work for me Thursday I want to go see my dying grandma and then I'M OFF TO FLORIDA!!!"

like seriously WHAT THE FUCK. your grandma is dying and you're more strung up on getting to Florida in time. I never respond to your messages, I never EVER work cashier shifts if I don't have to, why do you do this to me.

this post should actually be directed to all of my store's cashiers who are in highschool who haven't heard of priorities and working a day of their life. There's at least 2-3 call ins a day for the evening shifts and it's just shit the entire night every night on the front lanes.

If these cashiers understand priority, they need to figure out real quick if school/social life is more important than getting to work when you're scheduled, but it seems there's a conflict, and they all need to be removed ASAP.

the worst offender? target.com. not even gonna explain since I know my GSTMs know what I mean and all have their fair share of stories
I wish I could like this a million times. Target.com give our guests the impression we can access all the guests information at the touch of a button. How many times do I have to explain to guests that we have registers not computers?.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's why nobody but HR has my phone number.

I hung out with her once like 5 years ago and she has my facebook and she kind of treated me like doodoo but I never unfriended her. I just unfriended her like an hour ago because I honestly never thought I'd have a problem with her lmao

I've always thought it was particularly cute that the social media team tells guests to come into the store if they have a problem with the online application and ask for the ETL-HR, even though most stores don't have one anymore.

I've always thought it was particularly cute that the social media team tells guests to come into the store if they have a problem with the online application and ask for the ETL-HR, even though most stores don't have one anymore.

left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing, and the middle hand is undermining them both

I hung out with her once like 5 years ago and she has my facebook and she kind of treated me like doodoo but I never unfriended her. I just unfriended her like an hour ago because I honestly never thought I'd have a problem with her lmao
My cell phone has a block/auto reject feature. That'll solve the phone calls.

My cell phone has a block/auto reject feature. That'll solve the phone calls.

I just found out my LG G6 can do that. First phone ive had that will block numbers without having to submit a request to Verizon lmao

I create a "do not answer" entry in my address book, set it to a silent "ringtone" and send all calls under that account directly to voicemail.

To that one ETL for the love that all that is good please speak up when using the walky!! Love the guy but seriously when he talks its so low, on the walky I can't make out what he's saying!

To that one ETL for the love that all that is good please speak up when using the walky!! Love the guy but seriously when he talks its so low, on the walky I can't make out what he's saying!

No lie, just the other day one of the ETL's was it seemed whispering and I had to finally say you need to speak up to talk over the crown running, the bailer running and the vendor getting checked in, so can you repeat that for us back here..

No lie, just the other day one of the ETL's was it seemed whispering and I had to finally say you need to speak up to talk over the crown running, the bailer running and the vendor getting checked in, so can you repeat that for us back here..
lol I would tell him but I haven't been working at my store for terribly long and I'd feel kinda weird doing it even tho I know he's a chill guy

Careful, or you'll get our GSTL and operator who screech so loud everyone scrambles to turn their walkies off as soon as they hear them start talking.

Careful, or you'll get our GSTL and operator who screech so loud everyone scrambles to turn their walkies off as soon as they hear them start talking.
Honestly would rather have that. Cuz at this point I have the walky turned all the way up and and up to my ear and I still can't make
out half of what he's saying

Honestly would rather have that. Cuz at this point I have the walky turned all the way up and and up to my ear and I still can't make
out half of what he's saying
That's just like my APS. It's excusable while has failing someone on the floor, but when he s on camera and still super quite I just want to scream.

to that one closing lead: dude I am SO glad that you're closing every night M-F now

you're a fun guy to be around and make shitty closes bearable to deal with

I thought I was in trouble once but he wanted me to switch to another channel so he could point out that an attractive guest would be coming up for an exchange

TO THAT ONE CASHIER

WHO KEEPS PUTTING HER SHIFTS UP ON BRANCH,

KEEPS TEXTING ME, AND

MESSAGING ME ON BRANCH TO TAKE HER CASHIER SHIFTS;

HAVE YOU HEARD OF A TIME OFF REQUEST?

IT'S FAIRLY EASY TO DO!

YOU JUST GO INTO EHR AND INTO MY TIME SELF SERVICE,

REQUEST TIME OFF,

WOW, SO EASY.

YOU PUT ALL OF YOUR SHIFTS UP EVERY WEEK AND NEVER WORK.

HOW YOU STILL WORK HERE BOGGLES ME.

====

just this morning, she messages me for the 100th time in the last 4 weeks saying "hey can you work for me Thursday I want to go see my dying grandma and then I'M OFF TO FLORIDA!!!"

like seriously WHAT THE FUCK. your grandma is dying and you're more strung up on getting to Florida in time. I never respond to your messages, I never EVER work cashier shifts if I don't have to, why do you do this to me.

this post should actually be directed to all of my store's cashiers who are in highschool who haven't heard of priorities and working a day of their life. There's at least 2-3 call ins a day for the evening shifts and it's just shit the entire night every night on the front lanes.

If these cashiers understand priority, they need to figure out real quick if school/social life is more important than getting to work when you're scheduled, but it seems there's a conflict, and they all need to be removed ASAP.
I've seen people that do that. They only stay on the payroll for the discount.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back