To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm certain that if you ask when they aren't backed up with guests, the service desk team will be glad to show you.

Wow I’m jealous literally every time I open I come into 1-2 carts full of defects that the overnight team leaves me and then we also have to do every single defect that’s found in the store all day

We had that problem too when I first started. It took months of constant follow up with the O/N team and finally partnership with the STL before that stopped happening. It was great because now my TMs don't have to come in at 7a to get everything cleared by open. There were also a few incidents where I pushed all of those defectives to receiving. After a few mornings of being yelled at by the STL for having a disorganized receiving area, the O/N ETLs starting cracking down more on their team for processing the defectives.

I would defect my own stuff if I knew how to do it, but its just how we do it

On GS POS

K8 sort stuff
K3 defective
Scan item.
Put sticker that printed on item, and place in bin that matches what the sticker says (ask GSTM for help on this part if needed)

That’s it.

It's better to do on a PDA so that you're not taking up space at the service desk, especially when it's busy.

Log on to a PDA
Select RF Apps
Select DEF
Scan the item
Select andoption
It'll prompt you to connect to a printer. Grab a zebra printer and scan the barcode on the side
The sticker will print out and you're good to go.

Partner with the receiver about where defectives go. It's better to do your defectives back there and leave them rather than bringing them from the salesfloor, dropping off at service desk, and then someone having to cart everything back to receiving.

TTOBRTM: if you receive a package that CLEARLY says “NAME C/O CVS # 12345, Our Address” Why in hell would you NOT either send the UPS guy to pharmacy with it or bring it to pharmacy yourself? You are well aware that we are CVS now. The customer shouldn’t have to track the packag down & discover that it was delivered at 11:17 on Friday. And we shouldn’t have to go through the packages sitting in receiving to find the damn thing! I hope the passive-aggressive note I left on your desk leaves an impression. :mad:

TTOBRTM: if you receive a package that CLEARLY says “NAME C/O CVS # 12345, Our Address” Why in hell would you NOT either send the UPS guy to pharmacy with it or bring it to pharmacy yourself? You are well aware that we are CVS now. The customer shouldn’t have to track the packag down & discover that it was delivered at 11:17 on Friday. And we shouldn’t have to go through the packages sitting in receiving to find the damn thing! I hope the passive-aggressive note I left on your desk leaves an impression. :mad:
Lol it’s not just CVS. boxes get left back all the time. We have things that clearly say DELIVER TO PHOTO or DELIVER TO GUEST SERVICE that sit back there for weeks

Lol it’s not just CVS. boxes get left back all the time. We have things that clearly say DELIVER TO PHOTO or DELIVER TO GUEST SERVICE that sit back there for weeks
That’s asinine! The problem with meds sitting back there is that, BY LAW, they have to be sold within a certain time frame or returned. If not, it’s considered insurance fraud and we can get fined a large amount of $$. Not to mention, the meds that are usually being delivered are specialty meds, which are highly time sensitive for the patients, so not taking them can cause MAJOR complications. This particular med was for a transplant recipient, so not getting the med in a timely fashion could mean organ rejection!:eek:

AP stuff too. Sometimes we don't know a camera has come in until CSC starts sending nasty emails about sending one back. My old STL found a camera package in his office that had been there for an unknown amount of time. And peghole protectors always ended up at the front of the signing trailer

That’s asinine! The problem with meds sitting back there is that, BY LAW, they have to be sold within a certain time frame or returned. If not, it’s considered insurance fraud and we can get fined a large amount of $$. Not to mention, the meds that are usually being delivered are specialty meds, which are highly time sensitive for the patients, so not taking them can cause MAJOR complications. This particular med was for a transplant recipient, so not getting the med in a timely fashion could mean organ rejection!:eek:

I hear @redeye58 has plenty of organs on ice in her walk-in

To that one dayjob coworker:

STOP treating me like a weak female. I may not be happy about what I have to do, but I am perfectly capable of doing it. And if you expect me to go and get one of the big strong men to do it for me every time, it's going to take at least twice as long.

TTOMobileRep: Wow, you’ve set a new record for how quickly I can loathe someone’s guts. First, you bragged about your IQ, which I could care less about and you nearly bored me to tears with. Second, the IQ thing turned into you making derogatory remarks about people with lower IQs, which is tactless, and pissedme off. Next, you bragged about your customer satisfaction rating (yawn, and I highly doubt it was 99.9blahblahblah percent anyways). Then you trash talked your past stores (that you mentioned you were kicked out of for various reasons, trying to make it sound like ETLs were out to get you) and coworkers, before proceeding to talk shit about my coworkers, even to their faces. By that point, I already hated you. But you just had to go and dig your grave even deeper by hitting on me in front of guests and giving me your number while insisting I text you when I came back to cover the electronics TMs’ break. Hope you like dealing with HR and your supervisor because I went straight to them with your behavior once you left, and now AP has their eye on you too so you can’t harass me if I don’t text you or you continue to not take a hint that I am really not interested in you and your superiority complex.

Sad thing is he’s probably the type to be in Mensa and brag about it. Claims his IQ is 152.
I got an almost perfect score on my asvab... and I'm the first to admit I'm a fkn space cadet. Like.
Did I remember to put that in my closing ema- shit I forgot to do this other thing fml.
Like. Kill me. IQ means jack shit. I care more about a person's character than I ever will their perceived level of intelligence. I serve with some amazing people that didn't score anywhere near what I did on their asvab.... they're still amazing. We'd still take a bullet for each other. We get each other's humor. We communicate clearly, sometimes without words. We go through miserable shit together, and they keep me smiling and squared away and they know I love them for it. I mother them and they tolerate it.
They deserve all the good opportunities for better, that life has to offer. Some of them are 18. They're kids. They act more like adults than that shit-stain ^up there^ does!
You can wipe your stinky ass with that IQ number... it doesn't tell me anything I need to know about a person. Period.
Yes, I rage about this. No, i'm not sorry.

Ttotm: don’t take the SFS 3 tier carts ! I already told you that . and no, I don’t have plenty , 5 , is not ‘plenty ‘!
Yes , you need to empty it right now , and no I don’t care where you put your stuff ... no I am not taking your trash to the compactor !
And thanks for going to your favorite ETL to complain that I was not nice to you !
TTOETL : thanks for the talk, I’ll be nicer to TM! Next time I’ll miss the one hour pick up of 17 items , because I am looking for a cart .. ... I appreciate the email that you will send ensuring that the SFS cart will only be used for SFS ... and the mention at the huddle !

TTOMobileRep: Wow, you’ve set a new record for how quickly I can loathe someone’s guts. First, you bragged about your IQ, which I could care less about and you nearly bored me to tears with. Second, the IQ thing turned into you making derogatory remarks about people with lower IQs, which is tactless, and pissedme off. Next, you bragged about your customer satisfaction rating (yawn, and I highly doubt it was 99.9blahblahblah percent anyways). Then you trash talked your past stores (that you mentioned you were kicked out of for various reasons, trying to make it sound like ETLs were out to get you) and coworkers, before proceeding to talk shit about my coworkers, even to their faces. By that point, I already hated you. But you just had to go and dig your grave even deeper by hitting on me in front of guests and giving me your number while insisting I text you when I came back to cover the electronics TMs’ break. Hope you like dealing with HR and your supervisor because I went straight to them with your behavior once you left, and now AP has their eye on you too so you can’t harass me if I don’t text you or you continue to not take a hint that I am really not interested in you and your superiority complex.

If he’s so smart, why is he working Target Mobile?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back