To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
to that team member who has asked to just be promoted to TL......:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:and:laugh2:. Seriously? You are one of the whiny problems with no solutions.

We have a couple of people who're trying to jump into a TL position who clearly won't either get the job and everybody but them seems to know it... I'll just go ahead and second your shout-out and multiply it by two. :girl_sigh:

To the ETL who offered to let a couple of us leave last night and then changed your mind after we said we'd be willing to - WTF?

But to the TM who actually said something to a mother not paying attention to her child.....WTG! Hopefully you won't get in too much trouble since the guest came running for the ETL......

To the ETL who offered to let a couple of us leave last night and then changed your mind after we said we'd be willing to - WTF?

But to the TM who actually said something to a mother not paying attention to her child.....WTG! Hopefully you won't get in too much trouble since the guest came running for the ETL......

We had that happen a while back and the ETL back the TM up all the way.
Don't know if that would happen now with all this vibe stuff.

I never know what to do when a kid is trying to crawl out of the cart (especially the seat). If Mom has already been insistent they sit down, and gets distracted paying, then I will say something, for which they are usually grateful. If the parent hasn't said anything and it seems to me they see it, well, I don't want the kid to get hurt, but I also don't want to step in and correct actions when the parent plainly is in charge and right there looking at the kid.

to the new team member I was training today....I am so, so sorry. I didn't know I was going to train anybody today (I was added to the schedule for today earlier this week) and I haven't been sleeping well. You deserve more than I was able to give you today. Hopefully, I will see you again at the fitting room.

No, LOD, there's nothing you can do to make my night better. It's obvious that I wasn't exactly wanted around by the others in my work center, so I kept to myself and tried to stay invisible. Some times getting out of the store before bursting into tears is the best accomplishment of the night.

No, LOD, there's nothing you can do to make my night better. It's obvious that I wasn't exactly wanted around by the others in my work center, so I kept to myself and tried to stay invisible. Some times getting out of the store before bursting into tears is the best accomplishment of the night.

awwww, man!! I totally understand and am so sorry. Hope you have a better shift next time around

to those 2 tm's caught stealing.....you are big doofuses....and I stand by the one comment...."I didn't like him but I didn't realize he was a little felon." The kid was just about 5 ft. tall and he was a little pain in the arse. The other one was just dumb for stealing something that we have a waiting list for.

To that one ETL who offered to pay for my lunch when my debit card was stolen, you're a sweetheart and you deserve the recognition you deserve.

To the LOD who yelled at me a few days ago for leaving my PDA on the service desk for not even a minute, calm your ****. I was grabbing a cart so I could dump all of the One Spot distress into it so I could put it way, something you had promised to do an hour before. The GSTL was right there and there were no guests around. It wasn't going anywhere.

(Unrelated to the above post, but jogged my memory of something that just happened at my store)

Dear TM,

Thanks to you, I now understand why the LODs are constantly on our cases about taking care/keeping track of our equipment. We all get careless every now and then. Stuff happens, we get distracted. But seriously....the baler? The LOD was not a happy LOD when he found it after they made a bale. You are a legend of stupidity in our store right now, whoever you are. And the rest of us will pay for it with our lives if we even think about setting down a PDA for two seconds. So thanks for that.

PDA embedded into bale??? :eek:

I wonder if the serial is still legible on it, maybe compucom would refurbish it for us!

(Unrelated to the above post, but jogged my memory of something that just happened at my store)

Dear TM,

Thanks to you, I now understand why the LODs are constantly on our cases about taking care/keeping track of our equipment. We all get careless every now and then. Stuff happens, we get distracted. But seriously....the baler? The LOD was not a happy LOD when he found it after they made a bale. You are a legend of stupidity in our store right now, whoever you are. And the rest of us will pay for it with our lives if we even think about setting down a PDA for two seconds. So thanks for that.

Hahahaha! That's awesome! Although I've picked up PDAs left sitting on the front ledge of the baler at my store more than once so I guess it's surprising this hasn't happened at my store too! (That I know of anyway)

To the LOD who yelled at me a few days ago for leaving my PDA on the service desk for not even a minute, calm your ****. I was grabbing a cart so I could dump all of the One Spot distress into it so I could put it way, something you had promised to do an hour before. The GSTL was right there and there were no guests around. It wasn't going anywhere.

If this upset him, that LOD's head would explode if he saw how we handled our equipment in my store (see above comments).

Finishing QMOS aaaaaand now it's yours.
*whispers: Don't forget to sign it out & don't tell them where you 'found' it.*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back