To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
to some of my fellow backroom TMs, f** you b*****!

you say to everyone behind my back that im taking everyones hours, you dont have the balls to say it to my face because you know ile school you.

the funny thing is, you say i take all the hours, umm maybe because i worked my ass off for what i have, and not a single ounce of complaining came out of me when things went rough. your just mad because our STL schooled you guys and now your not extended til your 8th hour every single day anymore.

and the REALLY funny part is how some flow TMs pick up your guys slack, and they even have backroom shifts, so whose stealing the hours now? me or these flow TMs? why dont you do the pfresh backroom shifts? oh its because you cry whenever you have to go in the freezer, i swear they need to take your asses out of the backroom!

To the two other TMs talking in the break room talking about the cashiers being "princesses." F-you. I work hard. I put up with guests all day, down time is spent cleaning up the front end area and jumping into softlines when we can. There is also the candy stocking and SSS and front lane strays plus everything else. And there are usually no more than two or three of us on at a time...the lines are generally pretty long, and we listen to guests complain because no one is ever available to help out with back up without a major attitude. I get it, you work hard. We all do. And coming back later to kiss my ass and apologize to tell me that of course you didn't mean me because I've worked hard lines softlines, am fully trained in GS and jump in where ever I can? Whatever. You knew you overstepped your boundaries. But thanks for the apology, anyway.

To that etl who chewed me out because I left on time yesterday ,and didn't finish ad prep , screw you ! ( there was only 1 aisle left).and it was the same etl who wanted my tl to coach me ,when a etl asked to stay past my shift ,and didn't change my time ,after reminding him twice to do it )
I would have gone into Ot by the end f the week,and whoever closed on saturday didn't take any of the ads down ! I had to do it !
I don't usually come in on sunday ( stl begged me to be added to the schedule) ,guess what ? It was my last time doing it !!!!

To the TM who called in looking for the LOD today but then didn't want to be connected to him and insisted I figure out what other ETLs or SrTLs were there. Look, it was 4:30pm, most of them were leaving. The LOD is in charge of the store for the night, and handles whatever crap comes up. I realize you think you can sucker others because they are nicer to you. But I don't have the time to do a manager check so you can tell me who you want to talk to. If it's an LOD issue, you get the LOD. I don't have time to argue with you, nor do I need your attitude. If the LOD decided a different ETL could handle your issue, then it's their prerogative. I'm sick of your attitude. You've been telling me how to do my job since the day you started and I trained you for cashiering. Enough is enough. In fact, my GSTL told me if you ever pull that again, that I am to tell you that I can either put you through to the LOD, or you can come to the store to find someone to talk to, and I don't have to take your attitude or waste my time.

To the LOD I talked to tonight about this after the fact, thank you. I don't like "tattling" but the fact of the matter is, it hurts guest service if I have to argue with a TM about who I am putting them through to and the phone is still ringing and there are guests in line for returns or whatnot. But I appreciate your taking the time to talk to me about it and taking me seriously. But no, I don't want more hours this week. Thanks for offering, though!

GSA was wrong. You absolutely did the right thing.

DTLs aren't celebrities and I know he doesn't expect the thousands of employees who work under him to know who he is.

Good job!

Can you please explain this to the corporate honcho who comes into our pharmacy and acts like he OWNS the ENTIRE EFFING COMPANY!!! He will cut in line, expects his Rx to be done in 10 mins or less (regardless of how busy we are), and everyone is supposed to KNOW who he is (and REFUSES to give us his EE#, but still wants his 10% off...MANUALLY)!!! He's just an all-around....ummm....jerk!

Can you please explain this to the corporate honcho who comes into our pharmacy and acts like he OWNS the ENTIRE EFFING COMPANY!!! He will cut in line, expects his Rx to be done in 10 mins or less (regardless of how busy we are), and everyone is supposed to KNOW who he is (and REFUSES to give us his EE#, but still wants his 10% off...MANUALLY)!!! He's just an all-around....ummm....jerk!
With me being back up cashier at pharmacy , the end of the line is over there...fill or target time is 45 minutes...flu shots are first. They got here first.

To the two other TMs talking in the break room talking about the cashiers being "princesses." F-you. I work hard. I put up with guests all day, down time is spent cleaning up the front end area and jumping into softlines when we can. There is also the candy stocking and SSS and front lane strays plus everything else. And there are usually no more than two or three of us on at a time...the lines are generally pretty long, and we listen to guests complain because no one is ever available to help out with back up without a major attitude. I get it, you work hard. We all do. And coming back later to kiss my ass and apologize to tell me that of course you didn't mean me because I've worked hard lines softlines, am fully trained in GS and jump in where ever I can? Whatever. You knew you overstepped your boundaries. But thanks for the apology, anyway.

Testify, sister!

As the TM & their "LOD shopping", just put 'em on hold & turn 'em over to the LOD. Do it enough & they'll get the message. They won't like it but they'll get it. Sometimes stupid takes more than one pounding.

To the same TM with the attitude problem on the phone last night: how in the heck did I get stuck on the lanes solely with you tonight?! I cannot believe you had the nerve to whine to every TL who would listen to you when you couldn't take your lunch when you wanted to because a) the GSTL was on lunch and b) I told you you couldn't just go because you wanted to. You and I started at the same time, but because I got done earlier, I was supposed to go to lunch before you. But I stopped the GSTL from sending me so you could go to save us all from your attitude. It was worth nearly going on compliance just to shut you up.

Luckily, I can tell slowly but surely the LODs are getting sick of you. May you be promoted to guest sooner rather than later.

dear electronics newbie. being "afraid of the spider wraps" is not going to help you much. also ... trying to sell someone an esp that doesn't cover the item they're buying, is going to be bad bad bad.

dear electronics newbie. being "afraid of the spider wraps" is not going to help you much. also ... trying to sell someone an esp that doesn't cover the item they're buying, is going to be bad bad bad.

I've heard cashiers trying to sell the ESPs on furniture.....

She must have heard the story, of that TM that went missing.. Rumor has it, he was choked to death with a spiderwrap, and the scent of degreaser was overwhelming.

Somehow, The AP Tape went missing that night..

I don't know but for some strange reason I thought of Redeye when I read this. Just can't figure out why.....:wink2:

to the newbs who did no call/no shows tonight and the ones who did call out....that was 6 tm's total who didn't show tonight...almost as many as did show. Bad, bad, bad tm's!! Thankfully, I was able to get a decent zone where the boss's boss will be looking especially closely tomorrow morning.

to that my (favorite) ETL- congrats on getting your own store. You are the one ETL in the building that deserves it!! I really wish that you had gotten our store when it was open earlier this year.

You're a team lead for goodness sake, act like it! It's like you use the title but you don't do the job (except the insufferable complaining and making plans over the walkie). I'm just a TM and I do as much, if not more, than you. I don't understand why you're acting like an a-hole--if I was meant to zone that area, you should have told me at the beginning of my shift and not an hour before we close--you can't assume that I'm going to know that I'm zoning that area that day if it's not apart of my job description or even my work center. You could have done it, instead of making your plans for lunch on channel 3. I respect you as a person but not as a leader.

I do back up once in a while, not for a great stretch of time usually. As I was one of the few team members not severly impacted by the hurricane and was actually able to get to work, I spend most of Tuesday and Wednesday following the storm on register. I did not have any rude guests as everyone was too stunned to be. What I did have was an awful backache. I work instocks and the br so I am no stranger to lifting but I have a new appreciation for cashiers!

Uhh...dusting the registers will convince the big wigs doing today's reindeer run that we are more ready for the holidays? Ok. I'm not sure that's really on their checklist, but it was better than cashiering!

I have to agree with you on that one. The only time I don't despise cleaning is when I'm scheduled to cash.

To that one guy: You, too, have dildos for brains. You really need to learn to be more accepting of new ideas, especially as routines change and become more efficient.

To that other guy: You deserve better than Target. When you find a job outside of Target, it's gonna suck for everyone in your department, because you are the invisible glue that holds it together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back