To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ermergerd, that's hilarious. I work with one of those.
Too bad you can hit thanks only once for a post.

To that one BR TM: Hi, why yes, I'm a woman. That does not mean I need you to rescue me at all times. Yes, I can bring down an entire stereo system from the top of the ladder by myself. You deciding to come into the stock room and yell "whoa whoa whoa" and try to help me only resulted in me screwing up my back. Thanks a**hole.

To the other BR TMs: thank you guys for being awesome while I've been in the trenches with you. It's been rough but we're doing what we can and keeping ours heads on straight.

We just had an attractive female start in the BR and all of the younger guys are tripping over themselves to "help" her out with everything. It would be almost funny if it wasn't for the fact that their pull times have started to become even worse than they already were.

On that note: The current CAF pull time was less than 2 hours when I got to work today. I was extremely early as there was an almost eerie lack of traffic so I watched your progress on WPT while screwing around on my phone. There were f---ing 3 of you pulling, there's absolutely no reason I should have had to punch in 20 minutes early to help finish.

To that new seasonal cashier: I'm a bit confused why every time I look for you to back up at the lanes, you're at GS. Also, I'm not sure why you are also taking GS shifts since you still have a ton of questions and aren't certified yet. There are people who should be up at GS and people who should not be, and although you generally help out, I'd rather have you on a register.

We just had an attractive female start in the BR and all of the younger guys are tripping over themselves to "help" her out with everything. It would be almost funny if it wasn't for the fact that their pull times have started to become even worse than they already were.

On that note: The current CAF pull time was less than 2 hours when I got to work today. I was extremely early as there was an almost eerie lack of traffic so I watched your progress on WPT while screwing around on my phone. There were f---ing 3 of you pulling, there's absolutely no reason I should have had to punch in 20 minutes early to help finish.

I feel you on that one. Taking my lunch lately has been an anxiety-provoking experience as I just can't stop myself from checking my PDA to see how little gets done when I'm not around. And my one horrifically slow TM has no incentive to move faster because I have to come save his ass every time so the pulls don't roll. Wish he could pull by himself and get told that if he doesn't do it fast enough, he's out.

For the love of God, can someone please just answer the phone while I'm on my break? Perhaps maybe the person covering my break? It's entirely stressful to sit in the break room, listen to the phone ring 15 or 20 times before someone answers it.

To my TL: I have only seen you for like 5-10 minutes the last few days, mostly today. But those few minutes today slightly restored my sanity. Thank you for having a brain & realizing who isn't being held accountable & being as pissed as we are. I also enjoyed you telling me to get the hell out of there & go home & have a drink. You know me well.

To that Gsa:
You told a guest you would hold an item for them without physically finding it first....?

Ooh...that sounds like my STL today.

Me: hard lines toys, you have a phone call on 2280, looking for the Barbie dream house.
STL: it's over on such and such an endcap.
Me: okay, I have a guest on the phone who would like to speak to you about it.
STL: just tell her we have it.
*I speak with the guest, who is just as surprised as I am that we have it. She wants to know how many we have, if we can out them on hold, etc.
Me: can someone pick up the phone call on 2280 for the Barbie dream house? The guest has some questions about it before she comes in.
STL: I'm busy. It'll have to wait.
Other TM: RG, I can help you. We don't have any.
Me: the STL just said we have a whole bunch on that endcap.
TM: no, we don't...it's another toy.

Yeah, the guest was NOT happy when I had to get on the phone and crush her dreams....I can't say I was real happy, either.

Dear TM,
You should know as well as anyone that when a light is off at a register, it means closed. You started a huge line I couldn't see the end of and I had my 45 to get to.

To the two team members that backed me up at the service desk when I had a literal line of 15 guests... you rock. To the one team member that got stuck there when I had to leave because the ETLs wouldn't extend me, I'm sorry.

To all the new season BR team members and that one TM who made it past the 90 day review (who is getting fired after Q4), you make the days I work elsewhere dreadful. Nothing is more annoying than when I'm shifted back there to help you guys out. There are four of you with 40+ batches. When it is myself and two others, we get it done. You guys put ZERO effort into it and it will be a miracle if you guys stay on since you no-call all the time and pull a David Copperfield and disappear without telling anyone.

To leadership. Do NOT give us unrealistic expectations, understaff us a week before Christmas, and then get pissed when not everything you want gets done.

My store's the same way >.< We seem to be always understaffed lately...I have three days off in a row next week!...but they're constantly hiring new people.

To our relatively new GSA-to-GSTL: please, for the love of God, CALL FOR BACKUP SOMETIMES! Us pressing the button is not gonna be the same as you going on the walkie and actually calling for backup yourself. It really does not reflect well on anyone when we have lines backed up to the pet food and the guests can get pretty pissy if they have to wait too long.

Today was one of those days:

To that TM: You have electronics keys as well. Don't come to me everytime a guest need something. I'll gladly answer questions you don't the answer to that they have, but come on.

To everyone in/around electronics: Quit disappearing when floods of guests come. The front lanes isn't the only who needs backup

To the GSTL: You can't have everyone on register and adequate coverage around the store to answer your questions

Actually, to whomever made the schedule, It's the Friday before Christmas, where are all the cashiers??

To the TM that put out the street date 1/1 Legos.... Thanks for getting my hopes up I was going to be done with my shopping this morning.

For the record, TRU had them on sale on Saturday. Too bad I didn't know I should have grabbed some then.

To the TM that put out the street date 1/1 Legos.... Thanks for getting my hopes up I was going to be done with my shopping this morning.

For the record, TRU had them on sale on Saturday. Too bad I didn't know I should have grabbed some then.

Yes! Some genius put a bunch of ours out as well. With everything flexed over there, the LOD and I are hoping we got them all.

to that ETL....I hope that that notification to the tm that they won't be kept on after Christmas didn't spiral out like some of us feared. I know you weren't ready to give that information out but she had questions about the schedule that was in max but not on paper yet.

To the floor TMs, you guys rocked it today. Everyone rushed the Service Desk and sorted 9 unsorted carts in less than 10 minutes and took go back carts back on to the floor. If I could, I would take you our for beers, but most of you are under 21 so no can do.

To the lazy punk that pulled our last Frozen dolls for a guest and dropped them off at Electronics without telling anyone instead of the service desk because you were in too much of a rush to leave... you're a punk. My guest was pissed until we found them, had to give an apology coupon to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back