To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
To that cashier: Do NOT wait until you have a line 2 dozen people deep to hit the additional assistance button. This happened twice today. A concerned guest informed me of the long line and I had to walk up, get on, and hit the button myself. Second time I was taking up reshop to find the same thing. We had a call off, and you not hitting a simple button didn't make things any easier. Also, not only did you refuse to stay over for an extra hour or two, but you actually tried to leave early? Really???

We have one cashier who works a lot, and does a great job now on a lot of things. I love having her on. But she will not hit that back up button to save her life. I've tried everything. And being ULV, I can't stand there and stare at our 2 or 3 cashiers all day (trying to speed weave with that few cashiers is ridiculous) so it's a huge challenge for us right now.

To that cashier: Do NOT wait until you have a line 2 dozen people deep to hit the additional assistance button. This happened twice today. A concerned guest informed me of the long line and I had to walk up, get on, and hit the button myself. Second time I was taking up reshop to find the same thing. We had a call off, and you not hitting a simple button didn't make things any easier. Also, not only did you refuse to stay over for an extra hour or two, but you actually tried to leave early? Really???

No one ever responds to the button call here. Everyone on the sales floor ignores it and waits for a GSA to ask for back up. Otherwise the button at our store is pretty much useless.

No one ever responds to the button call here. Everyone on the sales floor ignores it and waits for a GSA to ask for back up. Otherwise the button at our store is pretty much useless.

we have that same reaction because we have A LOT of our cashiers that are the exact opposite of RG's...get one person in their line and WAHHHHH!! I need assistance. Then factor in that our GSTL/GSA's also will overreact and call for back up when it is not necessary. So our floor doesn't like going up unless they are called up by name and/or they can see an actual line

To the ETL HR, how the hell have you not fired that one BR TM? He calls off at least once or twice a week. He has been on his final-final-final-FINAL warning for MONTHS now! I get he has a sob story and you are a sucker for those, but c'mon. If that was me or ANYONE else we would have been gone by now.

Seriously, everyone is sick of coming in and being told "Oh, sorry he called off, good luck being by yourself". You're just showing how easily you are walked over and I would be surprised if others start to pick up on it.

To that one BR TM who was completely unreliable and managed to piss off both BR TLs, LOG ETL, and fellow BR TMs, your days were numbered the moment you said you weren't coming in on New Years Eve and Day. It was nice to see the LOD tell you to leave. Permanently. Just one left to go and I've heard word from those above it won't be to much longer. But for now...

♪♫♪ It's not unusual that slackers get fired *Ba da-da-da-da-daaa* ♪♫♪

tumblr_lw0yrqYZ1j1qcqqpjo4_r1_250.gif

Last edited:
To that one TL: it's bad enough that you scheduled yourself 53 hours this week and insisted on scheduling yourself open to close on New Year's Day so you could have all the time and a half, but then you tell the LOD that none of us can leave early at close because you want that final half hour of time and a half? Seriously? We were tired. The zones looked fantastic because of the lack of guests. So the LOD had to find busy work for us. Not cool. In a couple of weeks, when they start cutting hours like crazy, they'll start sending us home at closing instead of staying that last half hour. That means I'll lose about two hours a week. It sucks, but it happens to us all. So enough. Just...enough.

Last edited:

we have that same reaction because we have A LOT of our cashiers that are the exact opposite of RG's...get one person in their line and WAHHHHH!! I need assistance. Then factor in that our GSTL/GSA's also will overreact and call for back up when it is not necessary. So our floor doesn't like going up unless they are called up by name and/or they can see an actual line

Welcome to pharmacy....if there is more than 1 person in line, the 2nd person will almost ALWAYS go to the other register and we have been "instructed" to call for back-up (not to the store, though, usually just another tech). What is annoying as hell is that 9/10, by the time we finish what we are doing and get over there, the 1st person is either done or <30 seconds from being done. Our scores have started to tank because we aren't getting things filled in a timely manner since we are CONSTANTLY running back and forth to the register.

I have a feeling my ETL is not as dim as she would like everybody to think. Last shift she said that she had talked to Ms. Cushy Pants and would talk to the other fitting room operators about the calls being answered off the floor (not sure how she put it but it sounded more silly)so that the fitting room operators would be more available to vibe with guests, reshop, repackage, zone shoes, etc. Also stated that the chair might even be gone for good. People have tried repeatedly to get the chair to disappear but somehow Miss Cushy Pants gets it back. I swear she has the goods on some people.

I made sure to tell them(there were two ETL's there when I was told) that I only use the chair at the end of the night when doing repackages or I would look like the Hunchback of Notre Dame. I also reminded them that I do what is asked (all of the above) and answer phones because from my understanding, it is in my job description.

To that one seasonal BRTM: Thank god yesterday was your last day. Three people pulling 1:30-1:45 long CAFs and we still had several departments roll over because you decided to dick around on the Wave for 20-30 minutes. We literally could not help finish what batches were left because they all required the Wave (no ladders in sight) and you were so unbelievably slow. You were taking the whole hour just to pull grocery and paper!! Yeah, I'm sure you were real pissy about not being kept on, but there's a reason our backroom is number one in the group YTD: I would rather do twice as much work on my own than work with someone as incompetent as you. I seriously hope you learn to have a work ethic in the future.

Ha. We had a two year BR "vet" that would take no less than 45 min to pull grocery side no matter the size. He just didn't care and knew it was good enough thanks to the low Target expectations.

To that one TL: it's bad enough that you scheduled yourself 53 hours this week and insisted on scheduling yourself open to close on New Year's Day so you could have all the time and a half, but then you tell the LOD that none of us can leave early at close because you want that final half hour of time and a half? Seriously? We were tired. The zones looked fantastic because of the lack of guests. So the LOD had to find busy work for us. Not cool. In a couple of weeks, when they start cutting hours like crazy, they'll start sending us home at closing instead of staying that last half hour. That means I'll lose about two hours a week. It sucks, but it happens to us all. So enough. Just...enough.

Speaking of closing on New Years my store was done around 10:30 with a skeleton crew and I was talking to the Sales Floor TL as we were wrapping up.

Me: Did you need help with that thing that needs to get done until midnight?

TL: What thing?

Me: You know, that thing, until midnight...

TL: Oh! Yeah that thing! lol

We still left at 1030, but TL did offer me 15 more hours this week to learn sales floor.

To two of our SrTLs....I had to work with you both this weekend and it sucked. I'm so sick of constantly being criticized by you both. If either one of you ever had a positive or encouraging thing to say to me, I'd probably fall over dead from shock. And guess what....your constant criticism doesn't make me want to work any harder when you work....it makes me want to do even less. And I'm just sick of it. And now one of you wants to sit down and talk with me on Wednesday? Great...I'm sure you have a wonderful list of everything I've ever done wrong that you want to talk to me about. And I actually thought yesterday went okay-ish. Guess I was wrong. But yeah, I get it...I'm worthless in both of your eyes. Thanks for the constant reminders.

To two of our SrTLs....I had to work with you both this weekend and it sucked. I'm so sick of constantly being criticized by you both. If either one of you ever had a positive or encouraging thing to say to me, I'd probably fall over dead from shock. And guess what....your constant criticism doesn't make me want to work any harder when you work....it makes me want to do even less. And I'm just sick of it. And now one of you wants to sit down and talk with me on Wednesday? Great...I'm sure you have a wonderful list of everything I've ever done wrong that you want to talk to me about. And I actually thought yesterday went okay-ish. Guess I was wrong. But yeah, I get it...I'm worthless in both of your eyes. Thanks for the constant reminders.

I almost called out today because I didn't want what little of my soul I have left sapped by my store...but it sounds like you have it worse when those two work. Hugs and degreaser to you!!

Everyone else is supportive and has positive things to say...these two? Never. One I can nearly get by with, since he's back room/logistics...and people say he's that way to everyone. He's the one that wants to talk to me later this week. The other is the sr GSTL...so that's a bit more problematic...but she's so cliquey and talks about everyone behind their back...which I hate. She knew I was upset tonight and wanted to know what was up. Right...like I was dumb enough to tell her that. Then she told me if I had an issue with something that I needed to go to an LOD and not talk to another TM. Right...she's the last one to talk. Irony, I tell ya...

To the Service Desk TMs at my new store. You all are the whiniest bunch I have ever seen between both of my stores... The fact that you think you are entitled to have ME do Sorting (YOUR JOB ) for you, is absolutely hilarious.... Oh yes I'm sure that small basket of sort is going to kill you. I'm pretty sure most people don't like you guys since you are overly rude to pretty much everyone in the store.

P.S. Please actually use Smart Sort like you're supposed to. I don't like having other departments in my strays! >.<

To the Service Desk TMs at my new store. You all are the whiniest bunch I have ever seen between both of my stores... The fact that you think you are entitled to have ME do Sorting (YOUR JOB ) for you, is absolutely hilarious.... Oh yes I'm sure that small basket of sort is going to kill you. I'm pretty sure most people don't like you guys since you are overly rude to pretty much everyone in the store.

P.S. Please actually use Smart Sort like you're supposed to. I don't like having other departments in my strays! >.<

If I didn't know better, I'd say you worked at my store!

To that one store, :)

I've had 3 full days off unscheduled which I expected for 1st quarter but I have to admit I miss all you awesome fellow team members and look forward to tomorrow :D

P.S It's okay Electronics Area....I missed you too haha XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back