To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
To the idiot who thought having a mega sale on sodas this week (5 12 packs for $10) means putting 27 pallets of sodas in RtW ,Girls ,infants and seasonal,And in some area it is 2 pallets deep.......just bite me!
There is no room to move around in softline!

Our market team currently hates us up front. We have 4 pallets at each entrance of the store (super T, A++ volume store), and we're calling them 5-6 times a day to refill the pallets. I'm not sure what made execs believe that the guests cannot just walk to the aisle for their stuff.

The Coke merchandisers should be doing this, not TMs. I've called mine back out before their next scheduled visit. They are there at the store at least 6 times a day.
I was going to comment on this. I know our Coke guys have been there multiple times a day or for extended times in a day since this sale began. We've all gotten quite close :D.

Reactions: Cel
dear shoe pushers.....you obviously loved me not working 3 days at the fitting room....but I am BACK!!! BWAHAHAHA 3 dozen shoes in the wrong spot and needing to be bacstocked....those are the aisles I was really able to zone.

To the leadership team...being stingy with the hours has come to bite you in the ass and I am secretly dancing !! You are desperately trying to find people to come in to get the store back to any sort of normal and they just aren't willing to come in and help you because of the way you have treated us (not just hours...one ETL said that they were looking to let people go in a huddle, insensitivity to people's problems, favoritism)

To the team member that placed a broken picture farm inside a cardboard boxed and jammed it between one of the rolling lines and still so when I tried to pop it out of its stuck position, it popped open and broken glass fell all on the ground by the baler. Thank you dumb Target flow team member. Yes, I'm 99 percent sure it was a flow team member. The flow team at my store never cleans up their messes. They basically break something and leave it on the floor in receiving some where. It's pathetic.
I believe you work in my store, at least that is how it is here.

dear shoe pushers.....you obviously loved me not working 3 days at the fitting room....but I am BACK!!! BWAHAHAHA 3 dozen shoes in the wrong spot and needing to be bacstocked....those are the aisles I was really able to zone.
Only three dozen in three days.................Underachievers!
I know!! Turns out they were doing a jim dandy job of overpushing infant hardlines in that time.If they truly were worth their salt they'd be able to really overpush both.

To the one team member: You literally smell like you are rotting. I'm not kidding, you smell like something died, and it's been like this ever since you started. Please figure out what's wrong. That's not normal.

To the electronics/toys/sporting goods/stationary TL: THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING TODAY. Thank you for getting me a box of the black circle inventory clips (I finally got them on all the peg-hooks in toys, still have to do sporting goods, but I think it's mostly done over there anyways), and especially thank you for at least trying to figure out how to stop the push of the 87 cent Hotwheels cars that won't fit in the bin on the endcap.

To the one team member: You literally smell like you are rotting. I'm not kidding, you smell like something died, and it's been like this ever since you started. Please figure out what's wrong. That's not normal.

I had one of those on my overnight team a while ago. Whenever we were re-shopping in HBA, I was tempted to grab every bottle of Axe in sight and spray him like crazy.

To the electronics/toys/sporting goods/stationary TL: THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING TODAY. Thank you for getting me a box of the black circle inventory clips (I finally got them on all the peg-hooks in toys, still have to do sporting goods, but I think it's mostly done over there anyways), and especially thank you for at least trying to figure out how to stop the push of the 87 cent Hotwheels cars that won't fit in the bin on the endcap.

One of my GSTLs decided that we needed those at the checklanes. And guess who got to put them on. I was not a happy camper.

how can you tell the difference between a tl (most) and etl (most), at least in my store? The TL's thank you for going above and beyond and ETL's just assume you are going to do more and more. Oh, how I have missed working with you that one hardlines tl.

One of my GSTLs decided that we needed those at the checklanes. And guess who got to put them on. I was not a happy camper.

Ouch. That sucks. Honestly, I wish the GSTLs at my store would take some of the cars up there. We simply put up some metal dividers on the shelf above the shipper to store them because they keep getting pulled from the back.

Ouch. That sucks. Honestly, I wish the GSTLs at my store would take some of the cars up there. We simply put up some metal dividers on the shelf above the shipper to store them because they keep getting pulled from the back.

We used to have Hot Wheels cars at the checklanes, but they dropped off the POGs maybe a year ago(?). The only items at the checklanes that really need the inventory clips are the gift cards. Nothing else really sells well enough to justify using the damn things.

To that one ETL: You've been here for about a year. You still act confused on an almost daily basis. Get with the program already.

To whomever visited the store & said the PA's should zone the freezers because other stores do that & it works well for them....good for those stores! We rarely even get the Pfresh valley zoned. Especially with hours getting cut lately.

Only the freezers? lol. At my store we're expected to zone pfresh, all coolers freezers + dry market by our lonesome. Whether this actually gets done or not I'll leave to your imagination.

Goody....we got a new etl hr ....I think she was a cheerleader last year in Highschool!!!
Are we also going to find her in the bathroom throwing up after a night of drinking ? The bets are on...

Let's be serious here,why can't we have "seasoned" ETL,especially in HR? We get the newbies,young barbie type who don't even know how to turn the coffee machine on....

To the hardlines team (because we had more than just a TL for once!): I had a lot of fun working with you guys. It's always nice to have a laugh every now and then, in light of all the trouble this company has gotten itself into. (For those who might be concerned that we were having too much fun, we were wave zoning.)

I wish my store would wave zone. I hated it when it first rolled out, but now that we only have two or three people working the floor each night...wave zoning would actually be the better method IMHO.

To the lazy backroom team member that back stocked a ton of hbo2 with only using STO right after you left, thanks for making me pull pretty much all of it. I looked at the report before I pulled the 3pm CAF pulls and there were 39 different DPCIs in hbo2. Thanks for being lazy a-hole.

I wish my store would wave zone. I hated it when it first rolled out, but now that we only have two or three people working the floor each night...wave zoning would actually be the better method IMHO.

The only reason we were wave zoning is because it was the mid-day zone. Other than mid-day, we very rarely wave zone.

To that one new flow guy...if you were being serious when I was training you when you asked me how to open your box cutter, I'm truly sorry that my first reaction was to laugh. But, honestly, if you were being serious about not knowing how to open the simplest tool known to mankind then I truly am sorry for you.

To the guest services team member: STOP CALLING OUT. MY DEPARTMENT IS A MESS. INVENTORY IS TUESDAY. GAH.

so many to catch up on, let's start with the good ones:

I love setting adjacencies!! I wonder if they'll let me move over to presentation permanently when all of the VA's are done by the presentation team.
ttotm....I love teaching somebody who actually wants to learn AND do the job. I love your attitude!!

to those team members who say I make them laugh...not sure if you are saying that as a compliment or you think I am an idiot...I will take it as a compliment.

I love that there was finally enough closers tonight that I didn't have to zone men and shoes...though it was too bad, they needed me!! (the men's, shoes, IHL closer spent more time up front either back up cashiering or just goofing off than in her area)

to those team member's who were hounded by our etl when I wasn't....there is a reason...I do my dam job at all times not just when she is breathing down my neck.

Amen. Flow and backroom never whole ass anything at my store. I love it when the backroom team backstocks a full tub of hbo1 and hbo2 only using STO between 12pm and 1pm which means the 1pm CAF pulls are huge because I get to pull everything that they just backstocked the wrong way.

Amen. Flow and backroom never whole ass anything at my store. I love it when the backroom team backstocks a full tub of hbo1 and hbo2 only using STO between 12pm and 1pm which means the 1pm CAF pulls are huge because I get to pull everything that they just backstocked the wrong way.
STO is the right way. For various reasons your store accumulator is inaccurate. The system thinks it needs all the product that was just backstocked. If POGs are set right and Endcaps are tied, and everything is pushed to the piece and not overstocked, the accumulator would be right. Don't blame backroom.

To the ETLs who decided that today was the day to climb all over every little thing that I do.....I hope you heard my comment about kissing my ass as you were leaving the 3rd meeting today.....

STO only is not the right way because it gives me more work. It's not going to kill lazy backroom team members to use shift 7 or the ESC button and toggle back and forth with STO and SUBT when backstocking during the CAF pull hours 11am to 5pm. I use to just put the regurgitated backstock on a backstock tub but now when they half ass it, their regurgitated backstock gets put on a pull tub. And I hate having to defend myself on this crap. Can you honestly tell me that someone in the building is buying a full two tier cart of hbo2 at 1pm on a Wednesday? Can you honestly say that? It's backstock plain and simple. You did it the wrong way and I get to suffer because of your laziness, incompetence, and unwillingness to do the right sensible thing. Crap like this is why I think the backroom team members should all be given at least one shift per week in backroom day and see what it's like to pull 30 CAF pulls by yourself and for it take 50 to 59 minutes. Once you get to be in that situation, I don't think you will be saying "just suck it up or quit". You will get to see what it's like. You will get to be frustrated because of someone else's stupidity and laziness. And I hear about accuracy and numbers. Well, I will throw some numbers at you. What is your excuse on the whole "using STO only is the right way to backstock" if I have to pull a full tub of one fillgroup and it causes the CAF pulls to roll over? And yes, that has happened numerous times to me. I feel like I'm in The Twilight Zone on this. Typical Target mentality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back