To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the other day there was a defective air conditioner that a guest returned in a cart. So guest service TM said "Can you put that on the flat?"

I put the cart on the flat.

Guest service TM rolled her eyes, I went back to my zone. 10 minutes later I happen to look up and see the cart attendant taking the flat of toss and defects to the backroom, with the cart still on the flat.

-_-

TTOTM:

Since the Price Accuracy Pilot started you have not worked a single 11-4 shift like the rest of us.. you've been scheduled late evenings and earlier shifts like 830.. and full 8 hour shifts at that. How can you sit there and complain that we are leaving you the "hard" things when all you have to do is pretty much the backroom pull and push it when you come in.. YOU HAVE IT EASY... I'm breaking my back to try and finish in 5 hours the days I'm scheduled.. but God forbid you get a short shift.. the world will end! You have the nerve to come after me like you're the one mistreated.. when you're the one who's getting babied..
When my kids were little, my PATL would let me work 5:30pm to 11pm in the backroom doing any backroom clearance during the summer so I could be home during the day. It worked well because the rest of the team focused only on the floor. Maybe your team member who needs to work late could do that?

@researchr That is basically what my PATL is doing.. and this has been the ideal way for the rest of the team not to feel inferior.. but she goes to school and has a bf who is a GSTL. They drive an hour away to get to work and they insist on getting the same shifts so they can carpool. There is no way to please her so my TL only scheduled her twice next week and divided her extra shift she would give her between us who want to work.

Her availability is only 7a-330p. But she has to work those exact hours
And 230-1030 the whole shift only.
She can only work the 230-1030 if its her day off of school and her boyfriend is also working. And if all that wasnt bad enough she wants 32 hours a week now that its summer. Sometimes pricing only gets 60 hours a week and theres 3 of us.

I have open availability and "want" 40 hours but dont "expect" 40 hours. If shes gets 8 hour shifts every day she works that leaves me like 5 hour shift.. OF COURSE SHES GONNA GET A LOT OF WORK IF SHES WORKING THE MAJORITY OF THE HOURS... grr. So my TL trys to be fair and schedule her in POG to do revisions and whatnot and she complains because she is not in pricing. I tell my TL ill do the revisions to shut her up but she needs my availability in pricing for the Pilot... it is just so tiring dealing with it everyday.

There was a point my ETL actually talked with her and she walked out in the middle of her shift.. then was let back.. no corrective action or anything because "its hard on them because they drive an hour to work each day and we should be more caring of that" if anyone reads all of this you are a saint. And if you can come up with a way to fix it you are my savior.
I'm shocked at the levels they go to to accommodate her. It isn't fair to the others though. When it was done for me no one had a problem with it because I was working 5.5 hours instead of my usual 8.

To that one team leader who took over my register for me when my baby daddy's psychotic family showed up in my line today... Thanks for the save. Was nice to know that I wasn't going to get fired on my last week with Spot for telling people to f**k off in multiple ways =)

To the team lead that lectured me about asking help for the 12pm CAF pulls. How dare you! You lectured me about how you were going to write me up if they rolled weeks ago and then today you refuse to help me and go with the "work faster" on the Target bosses script. It's not going to kill you or any of the morning bozos to help backroom for like 10 minutes. I can't stand when people act like they are being put out when asked to help pull the CAF pulls. I mean let's be honest. The main reason why they are usually huge is because you guys are too lazy to use STO and SUBT when back stocking.

To that cashier yesterday in the store 3k miles from mine.... Holy crap, could you fake some FFF?? Did I really have to tell you what my temp red card was and HOW to use it??? (It was bad before I showed my TM discount card)

For what you are paid in this state over my fellow TMs, yesh.... Come do the crap job at my store for less, and where you have to wear red and khaki, then you can have that horrid attitude.

(For the record, the whole store wasn't that great in a variety of areas)

To my former STL: I never interacted with you much when I worked at the store. Yet you acted incredibly upset when I left. Then I was in the other day shopping and managed to avoid you until I reached checkout. Then you ran over me saying how great it is to see a familiar face, and gave me a hug. Awkward.

I have one fellow team member who tells us everything and I mean EVERYTHING that happens to her. I know can say I know more about her eyes then I needed to know. Lets save it for the breakroom people!

I'm back! Lol

I had a horrible experience with my transfer and ended up at a completely different store.

to my new target coworkers, holy shit! You all are amazing and I am thrilled to be part of a team that actually works. I still want out of target but you all will make my remaining time decent.

to my old team...guess I wasn't lying when I said I was the only one doing all of the FRO duties was I?

I have one fellow team member who tells us everything and I mean EVERYTHING that happens to her. I know can say I know more about her eyes then I needed to know. Lets save it for the breakroom people!

We have a cashier that likes to tell everyone about her therapy appointments and how she was dropped on her head as a baby. She does it to guests, too.

Ttotm-i know there is a big push for redcards but if I get tired of your constant spiel as a back up imagine what the guests in your line are thinking after hearing the insincere, and exact same, crap for at least ine other guest.

To management thank you for always working. At least once an hour you all go for backup, often are the first pushing a pull and do reshop alongside us peons. A perfect 180 from the other store. Though I have a feeling I want to stay on your good side

We have a cashier that likes to tell everyone about her therapy appointments and how she was dropped on her head as a baby. She does it to guests, too.

We had a transfer cashier who, on top of telling everyone her life story multiple times each shift, had the most annoying laugh in the world. Luckily, she either quit or transferred back to her old store.

Ttotm-i know there is a big push for redcards but if I get tired of your constant spiel as a back up imagine what the guests in your line are thinking after hearing the insincere, and exact same, crap for at least ine other guest.

If he/she gets a lot of Red Cards, then he/she isn't gonna stop giving guests the spiel.

Ttotm no you can not have my hours. Just because you refuse to cross train, work evenings,work weekends or do anything that you might have to back up. That would be why I have more hours then you. So it is not OK to go to the tl and say well since he is getting hours elsewhere I should get his in our work center. Hello last I was told it doesn't work that way. Don't care who your best friend is.

To that cashier who expects us to wait on her hand & foot: Not only no but HELL NO.
You stand there in line, sighing loudly as we help others before you while treating us dismissively.
Two things you'd best remember:
1) don't piss off your baristas before they put the lid on your drink
2) we know where you work.

[QE="mrknownothing, post: 130464, member: 55"]

We had a transfer cashier who, on top of telling everyone her life story multiple times each shift, had the most annoying laugh in the world. Luckily, she either quit or transferred back to her old store.

If he/she gets a lot of Red Cards, then he/she isn't gonna stop giving guests the spiel.[/QUOTE]
I don't believe they do...but I could be wrong :)

ttotm: When a guest says "how are you?" the correct response is NEVER "I'm SOOOOOO tired and I don't get a break for another HOUR!" It's totally inappropriate, the guest doesn't even care, and it makes you and Spot both look unprofessional. And you do it with every single guest! Here are some vocabulary words for you to study:

JUST
FINE
THANKS

TTOETL-HR
You saying "what the f***? Those jerks" When I brought up a problem I was having with POG not merchandising clearance they take down made my day. When you also got up and started pushing said clearance from the backroom and said "if this ever happens again let me know.. it only took me 20 minutes and I don't even know what the hell i'm doing" pushed me over the edge. You then had to console me when I keeled over laughing.. I really do appreciate you being on my level with issues and you always get things done, unlike a few other ETLs.. Definitely the best HR we've had (I've survived 3 so far)

TTOETL/LOD: sorry it doesn't quite fit in your priority list, but YES, the pharmacist being over 15 minutes late IS A CRISIS. Imagine if you didn't have anyone at the front lanes for that amount of time, and add the severity of people's LIVES. Okay, I'm being dramatic, nothing that bad happened the three times this has happened with a floater, but get a sense of urgency damnit!!!

TTOTM: I hate you so much. Every day I don't work with you is a blessing. And every day I'm stuck with you is a curse. I am so tired of your snarky remarks and complaining about everything.. even though you are the root of all things that you complain about. One day, I will be rid of you.. it just can't come fast enough.

TTETL: you didn't say a word or even acknowledge me today. It was very pleasant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back