To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTOETLGE: I'm going to miss you. You gave me a chance in the front end and you believed in me from the start. You're finally making sure I get a raise and that I'm taken care of after you go with a higher position.. Honestly, I really can't believe you're leaving. You have taught me so much and acted so patient. I only wish you were going to be here beyond my transition, so it'll go as smoothly as possible. I doubt the new GE will be as talented as you. :(.
I hope you enjoy your position as a store director for CVS. Get that money and get the fuck away from red cards.

TOTTM:

DUDE. PLEASE. JUST SHUT UP!

it's always a complaint from you.
"Oh, this job isn't important, it just pays bills."
"Omg, why no hours!!1!"
"Can I leave early??"

Just... ugh.

You had a 4 hour shift today, and I heard all three of those from you. But here I am running ragged at the end of a 10hr, and do you hear me complaining? I'm like, half your age.

Grow the fuck up

I wish you'd just leave like you keep saying you want to. Anyone who came to replace you would be waaaaay better.

PS: quit making fun of/mimicking other TMs for a silly mistake they made A MONTH AGO.

TTOTM: You are so high-maintenance and I'm not putting up with you anymore. If you want to accuse me of being a bitch simply because I checked in with you a few times during your first closing shift at Guest Service, that's fine by me. I go out of my way to be nice to you and try to put you on your favorite checklane when you cashier but I don't care anymore (I also don't say anything when you take 25 minute breaks and 55 minute lunches). My job is to supervise the front lanes and make sure we get REDCards, not to braid my cashiers' hair and tell them how pretty and special they are. Please just do me a favor and stop picking up cashier shifts if all you're going to do is stand around and pout.

tto etl/log.You have been such a pleasure to work with this past week. I sincerely mean that . I hope that it continues when you know who comes back from vacation!

To that one cart attendant: I'm so sorry you had to clean up a code brown. I would never be able to handle such an abomination (hence I likely will not have children lol).

To that other cart attendant: Really, you wouldn't help with that code brown? It's not like they went through the trouble of giving you haz-mat training just for shits and giggles (no pun intended).

To that one leader: I'm not sure how I feel about your closing weekends. One night you're despotic and terrifying, and the next night you requisition dessert for us.

To most of the front end: no, I will NEVER cover shifts for you now. The only two times I have asked people to take days it gets ignored (Friend unexpectedly coming from overseas, and forgot to request my birthday off.) But God forbid you want to switch around days because of some stupid party or other frivolous crap. Definitely not happening now, and I will tell you why.

To that one cart attendant: I'm so sorry you had to clean up a code brown. I would never be able to handle such an abomination (hence I likely will not have children lol).

Amen to that. I may complain about my work load, but cart attendants, for the most part, deserve a lot more credit than they get. Heat, cold, rain, carry outs, bathroom clean up. I don't think I would be doing it, especially for their pay and random hour cuts.

To that one leader: I'm not sure how I feel about your closing weekends. One night you're despotic and terrifying, and the next night you requisition dessert for us.
Perhaps one directly led to the other, especially considering the BTS is coming up...

TTOTM: Stop telling your electronics dept guests that using the extended warranty is easy, just return the TV like normal as long as it's within the 2 year warranty time period. WRONG! WRONG!
Woah, that's not cool dude. Some SD TM is going to have to get an earful from a pissed off guest with a broken TV they've had for 22 months. The the LOD will have to vibe it out. #FAIL

TTOTM: Stop telling your electronics dept guests that using the extended warranty is easy, just return the TV like normal as long as it's within the 2 year warranty time period. WRONG! WRONG!

5BMgyjN.0.gif

TTOTM who took my chips that got stuck on the vending machine in the break room: I will never forgive you :p

TTO(group of)TM: STOP MOVING THE STEPSTOOL! IT's always the same 3 people moving it from one place to another, and you're all too tall to be touching my stool. Stttooooopppppp.

TTOTL: Thanks for literally lifting me up so I could zone the top shelf of my aisle. You're the best.

To my entire team:

If you're all going to come in and help me finish up the repacks I've been working on for hours, please don't just leave them on the flat and work each item out one at a time. Put the boxes in a cart so you can stay mobile and get them done quickly. Otherwise, don't bother helping at all.

TTO(group of)TM: STOP MOVING THE STEPSTOOL! IT's always the same 3 people moving it from one place to another, and you're all too tall to be touching my stool. Stttooooopppppp.

TTOTL: Thanks for literally lifting me up so I could zone the top shelf of my aisle. You're the best.
Hey, sometimes even us tall people need to get up just a little higher. Like reaching the top shelf in the back room.

TTOSR.TL: you are a 22 year old fresh out of college kid and i say kid because you act like your 16 not 22 anyways you fail the etl interviews then when they add you on as the other gstl that doesnt make you my boss or even more experienced than me. This is your FIRST fucking job so when i trained you dont get all bitchy when i had you run the front lanes while im on lunch its just 30 fucking minutes damn. Also no they did not need you in my workcenter since we have been green since i became GSTL last year they put you here since its the only open spot in the store. Smh how they let you become a sr. is beyond me since your first closing LOD shift by yourself tonight you hid in the office and myself and the CTL had to run the store till close then had to force you to lock up everything since the emails you were checking were so fucking important. So fuck you i know your not gonna last till October so im praying everyday till you quit or termed.

To my ETLs: Hey, that was really smart to schedule me as the only Hardlines team member from 8:00 am - 3:00 pm. Not only was I one of the only people going for backup and answering calls, but there was no one on the floor when I was on break. I needed the exercise from all the walking anyway, thanks for that.

I'm probably in the top 3 tallest on the sales floor at my store, but I still use the step stool on occasion, particularly when I deep zone the top shelves in market for the 4x4 (beverage wall, anyone?). I always put it back when I'm done though. :D

i need it for the top shelf of cereal, but i always put it back where i found it lol
I remember the first revision when the top shelf hit six feet or so. I called the STL down and showed him how ridiculous it was. And then started bribing the flow team to zone cereal top shelves for me in return for baked goods. Those were the days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back