To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTOTM: Whenever you decide to come to work, you complain the whole time about how much you hate being there. This is during the rare occasion that you do come to work. Please just do us all a favor and quit so they can schedule the people who will actually show up and work instead of complaining about being there and hiding in the fitting room to text and play candy crush.

TTOSrTL: I'm so glad you're our Flow TL. You push us to work as hard and fast as we can, but you recognize the effort we put in. I actually want to put in the extra effort to get things done, because I know the effort is actually appreciated, and we're not just viewed as cogs in the machine.

And those times when we're not quite getting things done on time? You're right there on the floor with us trying your best to fill the gaps.

Oh, and of course, congrats on getting the SrTL promotion. You deserved it! (The good parts, not the stress)

To that stl: at every single huddle you imply that the people you guys replaced (he and all etls are new from when I started) were trash. You're wrong, though. I had some complaints, but you are not an improvement. Our survey scores may have been bad when you came in, but the difference is not you. We've had long periods of greatness before you.

Ugh. He's been pissing me off with his bullshit huddle speeches about how he saved us from red scores or whatever.

TTOSTL/Leadership Team: I wasn't here back then, but I know many people who were, and the crap you let certain teams get away with is astounding compared to then. Friends that used to work there said that cosmetics brand team members never had to deal with pushing the same merch day in and out because the backroom team was held accountable for backstock. But not with you.

Our scores are better? It's because we work our asses off while you wander around and skip out of your LOD shift early to go get drunk with your girlfriend. Didn't know I knew about that? Next time don't have conversations about which beer she should pick up while you're standing right on the other side of the aisle from me.

....dick.

Ttotm: here comes the bus. You'd better get out if the way. And be glad you backed down. You would have likely been terminated had you taken that product to buy and I reported it. You're still gonna get coached most likely..

To those team members: for the love of all things holy, DO NOT SCAN ONE ITEM AND THEN ADJUST THE QUANTITY when the items are NOT the same! Then people come to return the item you didn't scan and they don't have the receipt and, welp, we can find it using their CC because you were too fucking lazy to scan each separately. It causes a huge inconvenience to the guest and the GSTM!! Sheesh.

To that one TM: Thanks for being my "get out of helping the backroom yet-a-fucking-gain" free card because you needed training (and not on how to backstock last week's trucks).

To another TM: Sorry for snapping at you like the wire on that hellish bale I had to make.

To last night's closing LOD: Thanks for the overfull baler you left us. Again.

TTOTM... If you see a thermos of coffee on a table next to someone's bag in the breakroom, with the strap of the bag wrapped around the thermos handle, what in the hell would possess you to take the cup from the top of the thermos, make your own coffee drink (with some sort of powder or creamer), drink it, and replace the cup on top of the thermos without washing it?

Backstory...we're an overnight store and this was between my lunch and going home...and in 17 years no one has ever touched my stuff. Everyone usually leaves things on the breakroom tables between breaks and before dayside comes in. I will now grab one of the larger lockers and lock up my shit. My bad for not doing that I guess up to this point, but still...

I hope I have some nasty germ and whatever residue I had on the cup from my own consumption will give you the runs for a week... you gross bastard.

TTOLOD: Do you not realize that the Flow TL is kinda busy throwing the truck at 6:30am? I don't know why you sounded so annoyed and surprised when you were told why he couldn't chat with you on the walkie.

TTOTM... If you see a thermos of coffee on a table next to someone's bag in the breakroom, with the strap of the bag wrapped around the thermos handle, what in the hell would possess you to take the cup from the top of the thermos, make your own coffee drink (with some sort of powder or creamer), drink it, and replace the cup on top of the thermos without washing it?

Backstory...we're an overnight store and this was between my lunch and going home...and in 17 years no one has ever touched my stuff. Everyone usually leaves things on the breakroom tables between breaks and before dayside comes in. I will now grab one of the larger lockers and lock up my shit. My bad for not doing that I guess up to this point, but still...

I hope I have some nasty germ and whatever residue I had on the cup from my own consumption will give you the runs for a week... you gross bastard.
The same thing that would possess someone to take leftovers out of a bag WITH the restaurant's name on it, eat part of them, then put the container back IN the bag IN the fridge with about 3 bites left. People are pigs! :mad:

To the entire team: After a busy Friday night, the zone looks amazing throughout the store. Thanks to everyone who contributed to making the store look like brand new. A couple weeks ago, the store was a mess and I thought it would be a while until we recovered. But I'm proud of the progress we've made since then.

Need to make a cat food sandwich.

To that one etl, all the yellow and red surveys say or store is a fucking mess. Of course we took reshop to the back when we had 7 overflowing (sorted) carts sitting on the floor. It looks dumb and no one can navigate it. If we had people to push the stuff we took to he back, they would be pushing it. Obviously.

TToTM

We were hired on the same day 2 months ago and I heard you're now a GSA. Just wanna say congrats! I know GSA is a super stressful position, but you're one hella good worker so I know you'll do great c:

P.S I beg you though, if nothing else, please be speedy at bringing change when I let you know I need it

TTo PMT: Fuck you for taking a picture of us talking 2 minutes before the CAFs dropped and sharing it with leadership. Do you know how many times I've seen you chatting it up with our receiver? 8 times of 10 I see you, it's talking to receiving about random things, and nothing work related.

TTo PMT: Fuck you for taking a picture of us talking 2 minutes before the CAFs dropped and sharing it with leadership. Do you know how many times I've seen you chatting it up with our receiver? 8 times of 10 I see you, it's talking to receiving about random things, and nothing work related.
Time to return the favor...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back