To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi backroom. You wanna bitch about how I didnt push all on autofill? Fine. Im not pushing them at all then. I have my own morning tasks to do you lazy fucks
How are they lazy for asking you to push properly?

TTOBRTM: Why is it that literally every single time I am even remotely near you, you feel the need to make some sort of rude remark? What the hell have I ever done to piss you off that every time you see me, you give me an attitude and dirty looks? What is your problem? We've never even worked together before!

TTO GSA ETL: I really don't appreciate you making me cover CA lunches to get more carts from the lot or the side of the building (no orange vest mind you). I am not trained the mastery that is pushing a crap ton of carts without getting hit or hitting cars, guests or other team members and I would like to keep it that way. Also your grumpiness and attitude need to go, ever since you came back from leave you have made life a living hell for me and some others. I am not afraid of you anymore, don't make me bring back my voodo dolls. If you keep up this wicked witch attitude I can guarantee a house will fall on you.

Rant over

TTO GSA ETL: I really don't appreciate you making me cover CA lunches to get more carts from the lot or the side of the building (no orange vest mind you). I am not trained the mastery that is pushing a crap ton of carts without getting hit or hitting cars, guests or other team members and I would like to keep it that way. Also your grumpiness and attitude need to go, ever since you came back from leave you have made life a living hell for me and some others. I am not afraid of you anymore, don't make me bring back my voodo dolls. If you keep up this wicked witch attitude I can guarantee a house will fall on you.

Rant over
Grab a vest & 5 carts per grab. Then you say I did it.

To our wonderful BRSrTL:

Like, seriously dude, I hope you never leave. You never fail to actually make me feel appreciated when I go the extra mile to make sure things are done. You make me feel like a valued member of the team, not just another body.
Also, thanks for the energy drink. :p

TTOTM:
You know damn well you wouldn't be employed if you didn't get 25+redcards per week (A majority of which the guest has no idea what they're signing up for). You're extremely rude to some guests, you refuse to work anywhere but an express lane, and you turn off your light with no warning during a big rush to collect hangers and reshop when it's completely unnecessary.

TO THOSE SEVERAL CASHIERS!!!

KEEP THE MONEY ORGANIZED! Oh god, nothing bothers me more than hopping onto the register, and all the money is askew. The bills are messily crumpled and stuffed under the clips. Sometimes the bills are folded in half or just not flattened or straightened out at all. Sometimes the coins will be in their paper wraps, and broken in half, but still in the paper. Like the cashier only opened up the extra change to take out what they needed, they couldn't dump it out and toss the paper. Or they have stray pennies or coins on the keyboard or just loose in the drawer. I hate it. Why? How? Why do this? The drawer NEVER looks like that when I work. I straighten the money as I count it. And I take ONE SECOND to put the money away nicely. I request change as needed, and I make sure the coins are well filled. Even if I don't need it right away, I'll transfer the new coins from their paper rolls into the appropriate containers.

I especially hate this when it's busy. As soon as it slows down, I take a minute to fix all the money. It makes me paranoid something will fall out and I won't notice. It just looks bad, and it slows me down as a cashier. I don't understand how some people function with such awful organization skills. How do they live their lives? It must be constant chaos. I don't understand.

TO THOSE SEVERAL CASHIERS!!!

KEEP THE MONEY ORGANIZED! Oh god, nothing bothers me more than hopping onto the register, and all the money is askew. The bills are messily crumpled and stuffed under the clips. Sometimes the bills are folded in half or just not flattened or straightened out at all. Sometimes the coins will be in their paper wraps, and broken in half, but still in the paper. Like the cashier only opened up the extra change to take out what they needed, they couldn't dump it out and toss the paper. Or they have stray pennies or coins on the keyboard or just loose in the drawer. I hate it. Why? How? Why do this? The drawer NEVER looks like that when I work. I straighten the money as I count it. And I take ONE SECOND to put the money away nicely. I request change as needed, and I make sure the coins are well filled. Even if I don't need it right away, I'll transfer the new coins from their paper rolls into the appropriate containers.

I especially hate this when it's busy. As soon as it slows down, I take a minute to fix all the money. It makes me paranoid something will fall out and I won't notice. It just looks bad, and it slows me down as a cashier. I don't understand how some people function with such awful organization skills. How do they live their lives? It must be constant chaos. I don't understand.
YES!!!! And take the damn wrappers off the ones!!! Nothing more irritating than trying to get change for a guest and having to pull them out of the wrapper!!!

TTOETL, I freaking love the fact that you have my back when I try to keep people from doing fraudulant returns. Closing with you is always awesome, you are always nice and are about as close to being my friend as our positions will professionally allow.

Keep being awesome, cause you are.

TTOTM That I Keep Mentioning,

I love how you were bitching about how I "am so mean to you" just because I have asked you to leave me alone and not talk to me. You didnt realize you were bitching to one of my best friends in the store, who also happens to find you to be an annoying whiner. If I really wanted to be mean to you, I have yet to say what I really think about you.

Piss off.

TTOTM:
You know damn well you wouldn't be employed if you didn't get 25+redcards per week (A majority of which the guest has no idea what they're signing up for). You're extremely rude to some guests, you refuse to work anywhere but an express lane, and you turn off your light with no warning during a big rush to collect hangers and reshop when it's completely unnecessary.

OMG! This TM works at my store. Even turns off his light and walks over to the recycling bins to toss out paper when he has a freakin' trash bin under his register.

TTOTM:

This is an unbelievably shitty thing to do and probably unethical too.

This is an unbelievably shitty thing to do and probably unethical too.

Indeed, but our leadership turns a blind eye as long as he keeps getting that many redcard applications. He takes the card reader away from the guest and only allows them to put in the personal info. Not only is extremely unethical to the guest but it also makes the rest of us who try to get legit redcards look bad.

Indeed, but our leadership turns a blind eye as long as he keeps getting that many redcard applications. He takes the card reader away from the guest and only allows them to put in the personal info. Not only is extremely unethical to the guest but it also makes the rest of us who try to get legit redcards look bad.
Hotline that shit if none of the leadership is either listening to complaints about this or doing anything about it.

Okay I need to vent about this backroom guy. He wants to be PA but apparently leadership wants to keep in the backroom because he's good at it. And I don't know what his deal is, if he's homophobic, or just jealous that I got the job and they won't let him have it, but he's so fucking rude to me and has this annoying habit of trying to tell me "fill the bakery table" "did you fill milk" like bitch you are not my team lead. Stop.

Also, yes, it's fucking backstock. Yes I flexed it out. Yes, I know the string cheese can technically fit more on the peg hook, but because of temperature issues, I will not push that much out. That item expires in 7 days and we never sell it. No, I'm not pushing 18 to the floor just to QMOS all 18 of it next week because it doesn't sell. I will push 2. So we can replenish it.

To that one GSTL who was one of the main reasons I actively looked for a new job, so glad to hear that so many of the other tl's and etls have finally gotten your number.

And thank you, thank you, thank you. If not for the fact that just knowing we would be working on the same days, I never would have gotten off my ass and found a new job. You were a blessing in disguise.

But I still can't stomach the sight of you.

TTOTM: I don't know who you are. But I know you're lurking on this site. 3 different people have come to me joking about stuff that was posted on here (luckily they had no idea about the site, they just knew the jokes and gossip) by me and one other TM that works out our store that posts here, saying that they heard about it/don't remember who told them. DO NOT. I repeat, DO NOT, let my name slip from your lips ever again or I will find you and ki-talk to you. And if you mention the other TMs name, the same threat stands. Neither of us has said anything bad about anyone specifically, nor have we done anything to wrong you.

P.S. Let me find out who you are, and it won't matter if you speak our names. I'll beat your ass just because. Keep your mouth shut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back