To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTO-AP-ETL

You are now one of the very few ETLs left, when I started with the store. You were one of the very few people I could talk to about anything. Now you finally decided to tap out and look for better opportunities. I wish you luck in your next step, and thank you for guiding me along the way.

TTOLeadershipTeam: Why are you pissed at ME? When the DTL asked me about my daily routine and any issues I encounter as a brand TM, I actually did everything I could to make you guys look amazing. It's not my fault that he doesn't want me doing reshop. I made it perfectly clear that I do it as I zone and explained that it helps me with counts and on-hands, but he decided that regular TMs should be doing it. I AGREE WITH YOU that having them do it is stupid. I don't want to have to go through and fix what they frack up, anyway. Stop treating me like garbage because of it. Cosmetics is damn near spotless, and scores have been way up. Just chill.

TTODTL: Thanks for telling my leadership team that I seem really awesome and that I do my job very well, but maybe just stop mentioning me. You're doing more bad than good, buddy.

TTOTM: I'm sorry you get treated so badly that you walked out of your shift early after putting in your two weeks. I love you, though, and no matter what, I'm always hear for you.

TTOETL's HR & AP: That was mean! First thing I hear when I tell the LOD that I'm clocked in is from the etl-ap: "Tall, switch to 6."
"Hey, I'm on 6."
"Tall, have you to [Etl-hr]?"
"Uh, no, I haven't seen her"
"Copy, meet me in her office."
So, trying to think of that I screwed up, I walk towards TSC. I pass the ETL-HL, who tells me the ETL-HR is looking for me. Then the STL, ETL-SL, and a SrTL tell me that the ETL-HR is waiting for me in her office. I walk in, see my boss and the ETL-HR sitting in the office.
"You guys needed to see me?"
"Yeah, what shirt size do you need?"
"...What??"o_O
"Corporate canceled the last shirt order we had for you, so we need to reorder the shirt. So what size, and how many do you need?"
"Uh, um, two larges, please. Was there anything else?"
"No, that was it."
Really? You called me to meet with both of you, in the HR office, to ask shirt size? I was thinking I was getting either good news, or extremely bad news. Y'all are mean!
Jk, I still appreciate you, practical jokes included.

To that one TM: After spending just a little time pushing around you, I think that now I understand better why everybody is trying to get off the FDC team. Except for that one seasonal. And he's gone now for calling in too many times.

To that one ETL: Heard you were leaving and this was my initial response
9lgkgoE.gif

But I guess I'll miss you a little? Even if logistics is kind of a mess right now with no signs of getting better. But hey, you lasted a lot longer than the previous ETL-LOG. And you didn't tell us at a huddle that you had been planning to leave since before you got to our store. So that's a plus. I guess?

To the whole HR team:

I know I had a conversation at least once with each of you where I mentioned I would be on the other side of the damn country for six days. The fact that I had six days off in a row during December also might have tipped you off to the fact that I *might* not be in town... But I got no less than four phone calls on three different days asking me to come in and close.

You have no idea how much fun it was to remind you that I was hundreds of miles away.

TOEVERYSEASONALFLOWTM: I normally am uncaring about whether a seasonal team member is kept on or not, but I hope the lot of you gets let go. You all have been the bane of my existence for the last month, as I have been the only person in the store applying protection to the merchandise that you have pushed without. Why would you push 7 $300+ Dysons without a spider-wrap when everything else has one? It got so bad that the district investigator came in and helped me go through HBA, small appliances, and DVD/Blu-rays, getting up to an acceptable level. Flow during the rest of the year was never perfect, but Y'all's performance has made nostalgic.

That's only because it was just cleaned. Before that it was a death trap
My studies end had been one for over a year. Had to get shelves for someone today and had some covered with shoulder hang bars, so I just tossed them on the floor too. As loudly as possible. I need to send a bunch back for recycle anyway...heaven knows the bitches in softlines don't actually need fifty of each type of bar and six grey bins of telescoping faceouts...

My studies end had been one for over a year. Had to get shelves for someone today and had some covered with shoulder hang bars, so I just tossed them on the floor too. As loudly as possible. I need to send a bunch back for recycle anyway...heaven knows the bitches in softlines don't actually need fifty of each type of bar and six grey bins of telescoping faceouts...
Wow! Hope you aren't talking about my softlines team.

TTOTM: I know you're only here as a seasonal cashier, but thank you for coming in to cover a hardlines zone on Christmas Eve after 6 salesfloor TMs decided to call off. I was happy to teach you how to use the walkies, myDevices, and clear call buttons because you actually knew you needed to learn that. You're a sweet person, and I hope you return this summer after your academic LOA.

Ugh this is so mean but I have to say it and get it out.
TTOTM: You are obviously young, very immature, needy and spoiled. We've only had two interactions and you've managed to insult me and annoy the living piss out of me both times, which is pretty hard to do. When someone complements you, tries to relate to you, or make you relevant, just say thank you and walk the fuck away. You pissed me off and embarrassed yourself. I would be so embarrassed to be you. I can't be the only one to recognize your dumb ass entitled attitude and I hope (ugh yes I'm saying it) they don't decide to keep you.
That was bad, but I think I mean it haha.

You're a GSA. You had no right to hunt me down and accuse me of something I didn't do all because a guest claimed I did. You can't coach me or threaten to write me up. Turns out you're a bitch to everyone else to.

Grow up.

TTOGSA: ARE you stupid? Because only stupid people who have no wish to promote, or stay with the company, yell at the ETL-AP and tell him that he has to "give you a heads up" before firing a service desk team member for theft. The only person he needs to give a heads up to is the ETL-HR, not you, not the GSTL, and not even the ETL-GE.

To the POG TM who set and left this endcap by the front doors. You are a lazy asshole. Hope you enjoy the documented coaching. Cause I and the rest of the In-Stocks team are tired of doing your job and filling them.

Attachments

• WP_20160102_09_27_16_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160102_09_27_16_Pro.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 98
Speaking of death trap fixture rooms....

To that one Plano TL: Thank you for spending hours/weeks in December cleaning out our fixture room and creating areas for each department. Your idea to assign areas per dept and hold those depts accountable for the condition of their areas was brilliant. Leadership supported your idea and I really hope they back you up so we no longer have to deal with a death trap of a fixture room. It's so nice not to waste time trying to find what you need when you're setting.

To that one TM who keeps dumping random fixtures in one of the sorted bins in our area... if I find out who you are we're going to have words. I mean how hard is it to put the right fixture in the right bin when you're standing in front of them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back