To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well how long were they stuck on a register?

This. Expectations are too high with all the hours they're cutting.

The TM went up once, maybe twice. It was a slow Saturday afternoon and evening due to weather. We didn't have many calls for back up and no one was on a register for long.
I would be understanding if this was uncharacteristic of said TM but they spend almost entire shifts on one CAF regularly.

The TM went up once, maybe twice. It was a slow Saturday afternoon and evening due to weather. We didn't have many calls for back up and no one was on a register for long.
I would be understanding if this was uncharacteristic of said TM but they spend almost entire shifts on one CAF regularly.

Then you need to ride their ass, keep them moving, annoyed with having them give you status every 15min. Every time they grab a pull they have to call out the line. Either way they will actually work or walk out in short order cause they don't wanna work.

*ttosrtl- Thank you, for giving me help today when I asked for it.
*ttotm- Thank you , for helping me out today. I know you had other things you wanted to do
*tto srtl/log, etl /log- I really wish the two of you would get together and do the schedule together. Better yet, I want one of you to work on a weekend by yourself...pulling all the cafs, audit, fa's and aonly being scheduled 4.5 hours ..when that's not even long enough to get the cafs done. Maybe, then you will realize what YOU are expecting one person to do is just too much. Don't worry I got your audits, cafs, Fa's done ...no need to thank me (cause you wont )

To the GSA: When I say "LOD I'm clocking out, GSTL a guest needs assistance at self checkout, it means it's a) something I don't know how to do and b) I'm going home this is your job and c) You were statusing with the LOD. Walk and talk at the same time please

Ttostl: fuck you and the magic unicorn you clearly rode in on. You're welcome for getting carts in the pouring rain without adequate equipment. So glad you are in touch enough to know that. Next time this happens I'm sharing that "how I am" is grateful my underwear finally dried...

Ttotm: thank you for taking one for the team and swimming for carts with me. You are my bright light and it's why I baked for you. I hope you get paid better than I did in your section.

Ttogstl: thanks for getting me socks instead of insisting I get a sbux drink. Dry socks are expensive and I was already gonna have to buy pants.

To that one ETL: When the truck driver arrives, you go to receiving and check him in. You don't keep him waiting out in the cold for a half hour. He ended up going into the store, going to the service desk, and being sent to the backroom because you wouldn't go back there in a timely manner.

Not technically a team member, but...

To the developer who owns the plaza in which my store is located: Is it so much to ask for you to send your salt truck our way? Just once?

TTOETLGE kindly go fuck thyself. You have the reputation as the worst LOD for a reason. You yell at people for things fully out of their control and make everyone feel bad with your negativity. Your snarky attitude towards everyone shows that you don't have what it takes to be a competent leader. I hope you end up being shown the door for a crappy transfer just like the person you replaced.

To that one ETL: When the truck driver arrives, you go to receiving and check him in. You don't keep him waiting out in the cold for a half hour. He ended up going into the store, going to the service desk, and being sent to the backroom because you wouldn't go back there in a timely manner.

Not technically a team member, but...

To the developer who owns the plaza in which my store is located: Is it so much to ask for you to send your salt truck our way? Just once?
Good luck with that, we still have a car sitting in our parking because no one can get a hold of the owner, of the lot, to get it towed.

TTOETLGE kindly go fuck thyself. You have the reputation as the worst LOD for a reason. You yell at people for things fully out of their control and make everyone feel bad with your negativity. Your snarky attitude towards everyone shows that you don't have what it takes to be a competent leader. I hope you end up being shown the door for a crappy transfer just like the person you replaced.
Preach it man.

TTOTM: Please, for God's sake, stop telling us to 'service our guests' over the walkie. Seriously, just look it up on Urban Dictionary to see why you need to stop using that phrase. The same goes for that GSA who keep telling us we can 'squeeze out one more Red Card by the end of the night.'
I have to add one more after what I kept hearing over the walkie this weekend.
TTOTM: Stop calling the flashing light on the lanes a "flasher". It keeps making me think of some creepy ol' perv' skulking around in nothing but a trenchcoat.

To my store's leadership team: Thanks for telling me my review is being completed by workcenter #2 (not my primary workcenter). Now I'm nervous. I have a better rapport with my primary workcenter's TL and ETL.

dear manchild: DON'T CALL OFF ON YOUR LAST DAY OF WORK. I mean, it's too late, you already did it and we already handled it, but GOOD GRAVY child. don't let the door hit you on the way out, although I realize it's a prerequisite for you to have come in the door in the first place. though we didn't really expect any different from a child who called off on Black Friday to go party and came in with a hickey the size of Alaska the next day. (seriously, guests commented on it. from the checklanes.) the girl who literally just turned 18 last month is already way more mature and has a much better work ethic than you. I do at least hope that, if you ever get hired for another job, you at least learn something from this one, though I don't have much faith in that. oh well. it was nice knowing you, I suppose.

TTOTM or TMs:

How hard is it to grasp the concept of backstocking things with the barcodes facing out??? It makes pulling so easy and efficient if you are able to scan every barcode in the waco WITHOUT having to move anything first.

*Especially looking at you, TM who backstocked in MM1 and MM2 yesterday*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back