To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTOETL: Seriously. You need to learn how to do your job. You don't bother to check requests, you can't make schedules for shit, literally all of your team dislikes you or worse. You want us to all be accountable but you can't even show us that YOU can do the same for us. Honestly...

tumblr_inline_mkq11iw7Oi1qz4rgp.gif

Anyone who actually READ the tag could see it says "inline display." At least it doesn't state the item name...
I freaking hate those tags and those for salesplanners. I try to teach my tms to fold the slpln ones behind the pog label. But spot just needs to stop making them a price.

TTOTM: I know most people have taken breaks that lasted a little longer than 15 minutes. But your breaks are consistently close to 30... and that's on good days. If you want to get coffee on your break, then go for it, but your break doesn't start AFTER you've been handed your drink. Please be considerate of the fact that you need to get back in a reasonable time so that others can take their breaks, too.

I'm curious to see how long this continues before a leader actually addresses it.. it's already been going on for a while.

TTOGSTL: I saw and heard you blasting me to another TM (even though you were trying to be quiet) for asking you about my break. Guess what? I only asked because the GSAs/GSTLs had been forgetting to send me on a break the last few days. And guess what else? The very next day, the GSA forgot to send me on my break when I didn't ask and I went close to four hours without one. I only ask about my breaks if I'm coming up to 3.5 hours (and we're supposed to get them every 2.5 hours).

Also, you were one of my favorite people before I learned how often you trash TMs to other TMs.. completely changed my opinion of you.

TTOETL - when the tv in the breakroom is off (who didn't pay the bill?) your voice carries. So maybe you shouldn't trash talk TMs to the other ETL you were eating lunch with. You're fairly new at our store and my opinion of you wasn't fully formed because I hadn't talked to you more than 2 words. I have formed an opinion now and it isn't a good one. Maybe you've heard of Karma? If not - you will.

TToGSA, who decided to half-ass a recount of the SCO register's coin by just dumping all the coin out into a ziploc bag and leaving it for the cash office in the morning with an email telling them to hand count it, and then simultaneously dumping apparently an entire tray of nickels into the register to make sure we would never run low on coin again: God, you fucking idiot. What the fuck are you thinking? Who the fuck do you think you are? I'm starting to hope you do become TL of Consumables just so you're not in our flippin hair anymore, you dangerous idiot prick.

You didn't even set the new coin in right so I had to recount that whole shit and your stupid plan is currently sitting locked up in the safe because no one knows what to do with it. Yeah, the tray was over by $3.50 in pennies because APPARENTLY MATH IS FUCKING HARD FOR A BUNCH OF PEOPLE WHO CAME UP FROM BEING CASHIERS i'm losing the point to my rant i'm just livid at how goddamn dumb you are and how ballsy you are about your stupidity jesus pringles crispmas

TToGSTL: Look if you wanna talk behind my back about how long my break is that's fine i guess but it's just because it took forever to clean off my hands after sorting out and counting every single penny, nickel, dime, and quarter in that stupid machine on our dirty countertop so i'm not really sorry. also because our schedule was dick and i didn't get my break for three and a half hours so i'm like double not sorry for taking a longer caffeine hit with my snack. aware, agreed, not apologizing.

Last edited:
To that new etl, I can't be mad at you for being peppy, because everyone is in the beginning, but I have the tiniest, most petty annoyance... This black sweater... Girl... I keep thinking you're a guest. They pay you enough to have a red sweater.

To that one ETL and TL: I asked you, repeatedly if there was anything I needed to do on my end for the assload of water PIPOs you were sending back on the trailer. You insisted no, you were going to email the DTL the details and they'd take care of everything. Well here we are almost a week later and the DC's screaming for some transfer information that we don't have. Have fun trying to figure that one out.

TTOPCTL: maybe your team are into sharing now but with the exception of one, they don't like to lend their printers with me even with an extra printer in the locker before. :rolleyes:o_O

TTOTL: I do understand the business needs but what's so different from how it is now? She can be instructed on what to do in that dept. I just wished you never told me that you were taking me to where you are going to and leaving her in that dept. And to think that I was reluctant to leave her there bec I was worried about her when you were asking me to decide to go with you or stay here. Because that area is a hard area and has tons of work. I didn't to leave her alone with all those. I am fine wherever I end up. :p

TTLeadership( Except for the STL, my ETL and cool dude ETL ) I am not mad but right now, I am disappointed and frustrated with you so screw you. I have put this store before my social and family life, even before the company that I liked working for. I had a position there, my cashiers loved me, my pay was also higher that what I get from this store. They asked me if I wanted to go full time. I wanted to and yet I put this store first. So screw you. Haha o_O Nah, I am not mad but I do not like you guys right now. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
To that new etl, I can't be mad at you for being peppy, because everyone is in the beginning, but I have the tiniest, most petty annoyance... This black sweater... Girl... I keep thinking you're a guest. They pay you enough to have a red sweater.
And if it's anything like it was at my store noone will ever say anything to her:mad:. BUT if we lowly tms ever wore anything like this we'd get told about it.

TTOTL: Thank you for telling me to my face how proud you are of me. I loved not only having it written on my review, but hearing your voice tell me how far I've come feels absolutely amazing. I've been trying to grow and become a better person, and knowing you've seen it and told me how happy you are, and how proud you are of me is just such a good feeling. Thank you for recognizing my hard work and dedication to my job and my team.

TTOAPS: I don't know what happened but I'm sorry whatever was bothering you in your life spilled over to work, and thus got your fired. My eye candy is gone. :(

TTSrMerch: In all honesty, I like you. You are not afraid to work, and it's obvious that you know your stuff and that you care about your store. I am scared of you, but in a good way. Like how I am scared of the STL, my ETL and the cool dude ETL getting mad at me.

To that one ETL and TL: I asked you, repeatedly if there was anything I needed to do on my end for the assload of water PIPOs you were sending back on the trailer. You insisted no, you were going to email the DTL the details and they'd take care of everything. Well here we are almost a week later and the DC's screaming for some transfer information that we don't have. Have fun trying to figure that one out.
What a coincidence, we got an assload of store transferred water on our trailer today that we have nowhere to store. So thanks for that...

TToTM & TL

We're all gonna be great friends, I can feel it. Everything between us works out so well. TM and I cover each other's weaknesses. He hates closing, I LOVE closing. He stresses out over zoning toys, I am a master at zoning toys. He loves opening, I HATE opening. Our TL is apparently trying to set electronics up with a set schedule. He only wants to open, I only want to close. If all goes well, we'll both have what we want after a nice chit chat with the TL (who also managed to squeeze in two days of training for me and the other new electronics TM). Also TL is cute as hECK I love doing the whole playful flirting thing with her and now I get to do it more.

TTOPCTL: maybe your team are into sharing now but with the exception of one, they don't like to lend their printers with me even with an extra printer in the locker before. :rolleyes:o_O

TTOTL: I do understand the business needs but what's so different from how it is now? She can be instructed on what to do in that dept. I just wished you never told me that you were taking me to where you are going to and leaving her in that dept. And to think that I was reluctant to leave her there bec I was worried about her when you were asking me to decide to go with you or stay here. Because that area is a hard area and has tons of work. I didn't to leave her alone with all those. I am fine wherever I end up. :p

TTLeadership( Except for the STL, my ETL and cool dude ETL ) I am not mad but right now, I am disappointed and frustrated with you so screw you. I have put this store before my social and family life, even before the company that I liked working for. I had a position there, my cashiers loved me, my pay was also higher that what I get from this store. They asked me if I wanted to go full time. I wanted to and yet I put this store first. So screw you!! Haha o_O Nah, I am not mad and I don't hate you guys but I just do not like you guys right now. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
TTETLAP (aka cool dude ETL) Honest to goodness, you are awesome. I always learned something new from you whenever we worked together. You know your stuff and you're funny. It's always a blast when you're around. I hope you get your store one day!

What a coincidence, we got an assload of store transferred water on our trailer today that we have nowhere to store. So thanks for that...
I'm tempted to ask what it said on the bill of lading(s) but a) I'm pretty sure those PIPOs are still at the DC since apparently they can't add them to their inventory yet and b) nobody at our store put BoLs on the PIPOs because the DTL was going to wave their magic wand and handle everything.

See if you can get an email to your DTL and let's start a company-wide game of Hot Potato!

TTOETL: How... do you expect a cashier to convince someone to get a red card at self checkout? I can be amiable and talk with people while helping them out at self checkout, but literally every time I bring up the red card people aren't interested in signing up OR don't have a check. The only people I know who get red cards over there get them because someone literally just says "oh, can I sign up for the red card here?" I know we're super behind but it's not like no one is trying.

TTOGSA: I'm surprised with the stuff you tell me, really truly surprised. I'm sure you say more to other cashiers that you're closer with but it surprises me is all. Nothing big, bad or at all sinister but it intrigues me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back