To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTOETL: I've always had a generally negative opinion of you, but after talking with you for a while and seeing you handle various challenges appropriately today, I'm starting to come around to liking you. Keep up the good work!

TTOTM: I don't know what train of thought made you look at an open casepack of Chef Boyardee and think "I need to defect out each and every one of these undamaged cans." All I know is that as far as I'm concerned, your defecting privileges are revoked. Why are you even taking the time to work on that when you're almost always behind on your actual duties?

TTOETL: I had very good attendance last year and I worked harder last year than this year and yet I didn't get that kind of review that you were talking about with me today. You seemed annoyed so I knew you were lying. There is no way I am getting that kind of review next year.

TTOTM:

Stop clocking in late then farting around, forcing me to be there late. I'm going to get in trouble.
Next time you do this, I'm walking out at my scheduled time and you can figure out whatever reshop, RFID, and repackage I leave behind, dickwad.
Your avatar fits this post perfectly and I can't stop laughing

TTOTM: Congrats on your promotion to guest. Enjoy the free matching bracelets. It's been a while since I've seen a Perp Walk of Shame.
o_O
Was s/he off the clock? We're not supposed to walk team members around like that.

TTOTM - I don't like you. You are lazy, make no effort to zone the lane you are at as cashier when there are no guests and when you are assigned to SCO you wander off. WTF? Do your job! Don't make me walk over from guest service to help a guest at SCO because you wondered off to chat with another cashier.

TToTM: I love how casual you are over the walkies and shit, but when another TM calls out for your help, and i tell you that because I thought you didn't hear, don't go "I don't care" because you're finishing up your market zone.
TToGSA: Thanks for the ride home when my car decided to not start last week, no clue you lived so close.

Not saying I would do this but what is the reason that we can't say their name?
Because if someone had kidnapped or was planning to kidnap the child, they would now be able to use that child's name to gain their trust.

Hey Timmy, I'm a friend of your mom. She's worried sick that she lost you and she's waiting outside in my van.

TtoTL: Thank you so much for making us go through with that extremely excessive price match. You destroyed two weeks of us telling that guest NO(!) because it was not a reliable price match source.

To whoever put that bale outside last night: Fuck you.
To the TM who tried to put pallets outside right in front of me: Hahaha, nope. Go be pissy about it somewhere else.
To anyone even thinking about putting bales and pallets outside in the future: Don't you fucking dare. Don't.

I'm probably going to get some grief from leadership about trying to shut down storing everything outside but I don't care. It was bad enough bringing stuff inside before we got nearly a foot of snow and below-freezing temperatures. I don't see the weather improving much anytime soon.

Because if someone had kidnapped or was planning to kidnap the child, they would now be able to use that child's name to gain their trust.

Hey Timmy, I'm a friend of your mom. She's worried sick that she lost you and she's waiting outside in my van.
Exactly, which is the same reason we don't do overhead pages for a missing child either.

To the Night Team - Thanks. I don't know what the hell you did last night (and there were FOUR of you) but I really don't appreciate coming into subpar and trashed zones and a ton of gobacks. We rely on you to do your job so we can do ours (workload and filling the floor) but today was a bust because I spent more than half of my shift doing the job you should have done last night.

TTOseasonalTM: What? You need a telzon to work faster? You probably don't know it, but you just disqualified yourself from extending your employment at Target by summing up your work ethic with that one nasty word.

TTOLOD: I was told we are not holding any items for guests, especially toys and electronics, due to lack of space, etc. So we had one left of a toy and I told our lovely low volume sister store that I was unable to hold the item for the guest. She demanded to know why, and I said I was following instructions, so she said "fine" and hung up. Then she calls back. I put her on hold and told you the situation. You HELD IT FOR HER. Why, why couldn't you back me up?

Leadership is spineless at my store. They wouldn't even back up a GSTL who was following protocol; they embarrassed her and made her look stupid and worthless in front of this guest :(

So I walk in today and my store manager is telling me what he wants me to do and then we split off and his final words to me were "Yeah. I'm gonna head out front to shovel and put salt out" And I basically just gave him this look as follows:

itMcsy5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back