To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTOTM: I don't care if you get 5+ redcards per shift. It doesn't make it okay for you to do your shopping/returns/exchanges on the clock, nor does it make it okay for you to call out. It irritates me. You barely work five hours each day. You

Depending on how much it irritates you. You could always give AP a tip. This is easy for them to document. (Getting a record of their punches and video of them purchasing something)

It's supposed to be a final warning.

TTOTM: So you want to "move up" in the company and you have "goals". yet this is the 2nd Saturday in a row you've called in. And I know you do it because of poor planning, not because you are actually in a bind/sick/caring for your kid/etc. Last week you bragged that you went boating! Why they continue to schedule you on Saturday's I can't figure out, but when we are bare bones on shifts and people aren't getting scheduled...and we don't have enough people for a Saturday night, it's really shitty to call in just cause you can't plan in advance to have "fun" on your off-days.

I've actually noticed that 90% of call ins are fuck ups on the TM's end or just blatant lies. Lots of TMs who can't get rides to work call in at my store, lots of TMs who had family events planned but never requested the time off etc. Just so stupid, like get your shiet together.
Personally, I don't think so. But to be fair, GSAs really can't do anything about cashiers that act like that. They can only really document that that is happening. We had a cashier like that at my store, but for some reason she was the darling of the GSTLs and was often put at the service desk/covered their breaks and dealt with issues with photo lab. Eventually she was termed (? -- I think, she would buy and return a lot of stuff for cash). Grin and bear it, I think.

Yup, just biting my cheeks every time I notice she's off of a lane doing nothing. She really seems to hate herself at this job, I don't understand why she doesn't just quit and find something better. Perhaps nothing better has come along, but there's plenty of positions posted at my store, she's free to apply.

Also, do you mean this TM is shopping on their 15 minute breaks or like actually on the clock when they're suppose to be on a lane?

Also, do you mean this TM is shopping on their 15 minute breaks or like actually on the clock when they're suppose to be on a lane?
I literally mean this person will go off a lane and walk to the service desk while on the clock to do a return, or do the same while going to grab something to purchase. It's never on fifteens. Every cashier who's been there for more than six months knows she does this. But since she's the red card queen at our store, I think upper level management refuses to term her.

I literally mean this person will go off a lane and walk to the service desk while on the clock to do a return, or do the same while going to grab something to purchase. It's never on fifteens. Every cashier who's been there for more than six months knows she does this. But since she's the red card queen at our store, I think upper level management refuses to term her.

Or maybe no one has the balls to report her for it.

We termed someone two weeks from retirement for doing this. It's timeclock fraud

Or maybe no one has the balls to report her for it.

We termed someone two weeks from retirement for doing this. It's timeclock fraud
I watched a team member tell our old ETL about how she flat out likes to guests to get them to sign up for red cards. He responded "I've heard of that, but I've never seen it plus she gets some many redcards I can't do anything" (I'm paraphrasing here but he basically implied that).

I watched a team member tell our old ETL about how she flat out likes to guests to get them to sign up for red cards. He responded "I've heard of that, but I've never seen it plus she gets some many redcards I can't do anything" (I'm paraphrasing here but he basically implied that).

The ironic thing is if guest relations catches on to them telling first it's a rewards or loyalty car heads are going to roll.

TTOPOG Team: I like you guys, but jeez. There havent been too many POG hours, so they've scheduled y'all in various places to help out (market, SFS, pricing, salesfloor) and you're all complaining. I know you guys try to take your vacay on weeks with low set hours, but you can't be off all the time, and you want hours when you are there right? And yeah, I know they've been scheduling you guys on the weekends too for these other areas all of a sudden. Not sure why, but it is what it is.

TTOTM:We are ALL replaceable. There is no one with Spot that the process, (day or overnight) that the store would not one without you. This includes Leadership as well that think they shit don't stink!!o_O

**cough**ethicsline**cough**

TToTM

I well and truly hope you have a personality and you were just nervous about it being your 2nd? 3rd? shift here. I've trained quite a few new hires and many were nervous but oh my god none of them gave me the absolute awkward and tense vibe you did. Just trying to train you flared up my anxiety in a way that I haven't felt before. Please please I beg of you loosen up, joke a lil, smile, ask questions, anything!! You're not going to survive electronics if you don't.

@ whoever hired this TM

why would u guys hire someone w the same name as me in the same department how could u do this to me now i gotta assert dominance

Did someone say cat fight?
heck yeah wanna watch??

also reminds me so when I see my TL I meow ecstatically at him and run and do cat things to him so he told me today that now whenever he hears a meow even when not at work he thinks im there watching him lmao

TTOETL: I don't think I understand you entirely. You're now in charge of pricing, which I absolutely love doing, and that department has lost two people in as many years. You only have gained one... You've been giving me fairly steady hours in that department but when I ask to flat out switch, I get the same bullshit I got from you when I wanted to train and pickup shifts in Softlines "oh, I don't have room" but also "I'll keep using you because I know the team likes working with you". When I talked to a pricing TM, they complained about sometimes having to work all alone. Rude.

TTOETL (a different one): please approve my time off??? I literally put it in two months in advance and it's to see a relative that's on hospice

TTOETL (a different one): please approve my time off??? I literally put it in two months in advance and it's to see a relative that's on hospice

I hope you ask them in person. At my store we let vacation auto deny when people don't talk to their etl about their request.

I hope you ask them in person. At my store we let vacation auto deny when people don't talk to their etl about their request.
I put in a request for the weekend off right before Halloween without talking to anyone and it got approved within a day

TTOTL: I never, ever want to work an unload you're "running" ever again. Which is unlikely so I guess I'll settle for never being in trailer with you at the same time because what the hell are you thinking when you're unloading because I wouldn't call that thinking at all.

TTOTL: stop disappearing whenever we're unloading the truck, to "let people in" for 20 minutes at a time, especially when the ETL can let them in..I don't quite enjoy having to push down the line on top of being tasked with all the uboats for market..

TTO PMT: Thanks for jumping in and helping push down and taking care of the repacks for breakout

TTOTM: Thank you for running out in the storm to cover my motorbike's seat with a blanket. You totally didn't have to, and I hope I didn't sound ungrateful about it when you told me. That really was a sweet thing to do, and I appreciate the concern.

TTOTM: Hey darling, when you call out that you're going to your '30 minute lunch' (15 minutes late when we have 4 people in HL who need to go to lunch in the same 2 hour period) you should probably make it 30 minutes, not 45.

Also, I shouldn't go to lunch, come back 30 minutes later, finish our furniture backstocking, get two pulls from the back, work them out, grab another pull, work it out, and see you working on the same pull you started when I was going to lunch.

TTOETL: HOW BLIND CAN YOU BE, HOW CAN YOU NOT NOTICE THAT HE IS DOING JACK SHIT, DIDN'T YOU GO TO COLLEGE FOR THIS SORT OF THING?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back