To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTOTM: When the baler is in the "down" position, I tell you it is full and it needs a bale and you say words that sound like you will make the necessary bale, I am giving you my keys so you can make the fucking bale. Not to load half a cage in there before I realize what you're doing, then stand there and look confused when I take away the keys explain how to tell when the baler is full.

To last night's closing LOD: You of all people should know how important it is to not leave an overfilled baler for flow team to deal with the next day. Then again, I guess you were too busy leaving me handwritten notes of what I need to do and fucking with my area's layout to worry about trivial details.
At least you caught it before they snapped the chain.

TTOTL: Seriously...stop bathing in perfume. You know it's too much when I can tell you've been in an area a full minute after you've left it. One other TM described it as "offensive". It is offensive and nauseating.

TTOTM: When the baler is in the "down" position, I tell you it is full and it needs a bale and you say words that sound like you will make the necessary bale, I am giving you my keys so you can make the fucking bale. Not to load half a cage in there before I realize what you're doing, then stand there and look confused when I take away the keys explain how to tell when the baler is full.

To last night's closing LOD: You of all people should know how important it is to not leave an overfilled baler for flow team to deal with the next day. Then again, I guess you were too busy leaving me handwritten notes of what I need to do and fucking with my area's layout to worry about trivial details.

I know this is a great place to vent but have you ever said anything nice about anyone at your store?

I swear every tm at your store is a dreg and every leader is Satan

I know this is a great place to vent but have you ever said anything nice about anyone at your store?

I swear every tm at your store is a dreg and every leader is Satan
The last year has seen me turn into a bitter misanthrope who has started to see nearly everyone I work with as the enemy so, you know. Something like that.

Also, "TTOTM: Thanks for putting repacks away!" "TTOTM: Thanks for answering the door while I was taking a piss!" posts are boring to write and probably to read and I can say those to their face at work like @SFSFun said.

In the last week, had to train 5 new Logistics Team Members., where I usually train. Receiving, Backroom, Flexible Fulfillment and Salefloor routines. Usually takes me about 3-5 hours depending on the trainee's learning style. There are hardlines autofills which had to be pulled, and I was told to stop training to get 10 hours of it completed in 30 minutes. Prior to the training, the Hardlines team had enough people to accomplish it without my assistance. Almost got infuriated when another leader took my trainees and attempted to train where I was forced to leave off last minute.

To the other leaders who disrupted my training and strategy. Get your act together and communicate better. Do not throw others under the bus for your mistakes and inconsiderateness.
You couldve just said something, gary

Email him/her cc all leadership.

TTOnewTM: You were absolutely amazing tonight. You make me kinda sad I’m leaving because I think you have a good enough work ethic to help us fix some of our problems. I’m sorry for making you follow me as I ran around like a dipshit doing flexes and moving pallets of crap around.

TTOTL: You’re just awful. I’m so glad I’m leaving. Absolutely terrible work ethic. Absolutely no sight or sound of you in hardlines for first half of the day. Following around the LOD all day being buddy buddy. I’m done with dealing with you playing boss. When you’re actually setting salesplans and doing tasks in hardlines you always leave your crap lying around, and when you’re not doing anything you’re just dickin’ around with the LOD or in clerical. I’m not asking you to actually help with freight or pulls, but if I were in your shoes I would either do whatever tasks you’re supposed to be doing or I would be helping out instead of doing jack shit. At the very least have a presence in hardlines so you can notice the lazy TMs haven’t done their tasks before they leave for the day.

TTOTM: I love you hun but please don’t let your sister cover for you anymore because she does nothing but stand around staring at me until I hint that she should be working on pulls/freight/stray.
Wow, you are grumpy, coward.

TTOTM: Do NOT hide behind your register when there are no guests at your lane. Move out to the front of your lane, you know, like the rest of us do, so that you are visible to guests who want to check out. Please be assured, I have no problem directing the extra guests at the end of my lane to your lane where there is "No wait".

You couldve just said something, gary
The issue is. how many times must one continue to try to communicate when rest the of leadership makes false promises and ignores advice and recommendations? I'm one of the most motivated and dedicated people who always strives to make work enjoyable and improve the store's performance. Before I forget, current certain leadership has also caused other leaders to quit within the last couple of months due to tension, lack of proper communication and strategy. Before you consider my approach, I've presented it from a business formal method, informal casual. and straight to the point. Proper oral presentation will be ineffective if the target audience chooses not to listen proactively. Currently, there's lack of trust. It is sad that other department team members choose to come to me for advice rather then their own leadership.

I wish I could go into more detail, but I can't. Just got to keep head above shoulder and ride out the storm.

Last edited:
That is the best time to do that. Either they don't notice and life goes on, or they do and you've got a story.

To the dude in the Backroom: You are here to work---not kiss me almost 24 hours after I informed you that I don't date coworkers. (If you work with me you are automatically in the friend-zone. Want to hang out and be buds, sure, sounds great. Anything else? NO. And even if it was a yes? NOT while we're both on the clock and on camera. I mean, REALLY?!)

To HR: You're the best and thank you SO MUCH for your help!

Tthosehardworkingtms: Know your worth, know you deserve better treatment than that ETL gives. Talking trash about your team is not what a leader should be doing. Flipping out and acting like a 2 year old is not what a leader should be doing. Keep up the good work, tms! Your department is understaffed and not appreciated nearly enough.

TtoETL: You are NOT fit to be in the role you are in. You are smart, I guess, but are a terrible example of what a leader should be. If you don't see the error of your ways, you won't last in any position that you hold.

TTOTM: thank you for not giving me a hard time about using my discount card. Think it’s the first time traveling I haven’t had to deal with it!:)

TTOTM: Where did your brains go.. You were SFS/Backroom for your shift. That kinda means you will at the very least cover the backroom when your fellow backroom TM takes his breaks.. Leaving salesfloor calling for backroom for 15min is not cool. And pisses me off when they call me to find you, I ain't your momma or your TL.

Telling me when I found your ass "I wasn't told to cover backroom" isn't an excuse. When your fucking shift is backroom! Yes the other backroom dude could have asked but he announced on channels one and two that he was taking his break and that he would need coverage. So I guess the tooth fairy was going to drop those pallets for Sbux? Or pull that item of the guest. Which I handled for you btw.

And believe me our TL knows you and your little buddy are not going to do well when you take a fucking hour at GS processing the STS tub.. That girl at GS who was texting like mad, was actually taking your picture and sending it to our TL cause you pissed her off so badly with your doing nothing while you maybe worked.. Cause tubs like that take the other backroom dude 20min tops, there were two of you and it takes an hour? Yeah no..

TTOnewTM: Great job tonight! For only your second (third?) night you are catching on quick and showing much more urgency/initiative than most seasonal hires we've had. Here's hoping you stick around for a while...

TTSeasonal Team members

I'm in TOYS for the day. Not Hardlines. LOD has told me not to respond to other Hardlines calls as they want me in toys since I have the mycheckout.

'Stationary 2280 please stationary 2280'
*crickets*
'Stationay 2280 please stationary 2280 second request'
LOD: 'Team who can grab that?'
*crickets*
LOD: 'HLN13.... can you.. get that'

like for god sake make me run across the store when I'm sure they were all sitting up there putting away one item of stray every 5 minutes

TTSeasonal Team members

I'm in TOYS for the day. Not Hardlines. LOD has told me not to respond to other Hardlines calls as they want me in toys since I have the mycheckout.

'Stationary 2280 please stationary 2280'
*crickets*
'Stationay 2280 please stationary 2280 second request'
LOD: 'Team who can grab that?'
*crickets*
LOD: 'HLN13.... can you.. get that'

like for god sake make me run across the store when I'm sure they were all sitting up there putting away one item of stray every 5 minutes
Sounds familiar...

TTOLOD: What the heck? Another tm and I are scheduled under price accuracy today to get a jumpstart on the workload due to the holiday. Sees that it says "0" under price accuracy and wants to know if we can be given something to do since we had no work. Umm...we were there for TOMORROW'S price change? Obviously theres none for Sundays :rolleyes:

TTOTM: While I can appreciate you changing "Work Assist Vehicle" on the Wave to say "Work Accident Vehicle", during a visit probably wasn't the best time to do that.
At my store there not wrong. One of the two waves randomly does after an hour off the charger, and the other just stops by itself.

TTOLOD: I think I'm going to like working with you. You notice when I'm swamped and send people over to help, and YOU remarked about my department needing more people/hours without me even opening my mouth, lol. You seem like a hard team worker and you appreciate the people who work with you; I'll do a closing shift with you ANY day!

To the target management, stop being assholes and use all the hourly paid team members as scapegoats to the fucking problems they told you all. The fucking store sucks and is losing a lot of money because you do not care about seeking solutions to the fucking problems stated to you. Our complaints are ignored and when there is a district visit you hide all the evidence of the problems you ignored.
And to those district management team members, how about stop fucking announcing when your “surprise” visits are supposed to be and do not come when it is not 1pm or later. Barely anyone goes to target during 11:59am or earlier. The problems aren’t fixed because it is covered up and your shitty hotline is complete B.S. nothing is done and the ETLs laugh at the team members who call the hotline and give away their name and team member numbers. Stop fucking degrading hourly paid team members and stop fucking hiring these shitty salary paid store managers who had done nothing but cause more problems for the hourly paid who, mind you, do more and knows more about the store itself. One team, one dream my ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back