To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTOTL...Thanks for pointing out what we were not taking care of because, you know, we were understaffed, very busy, and servicing the guests. There is only so much we can do while busting our butts.

PMT just needs some balls. As a senior TL equivalent they have the right to coach and put TM's on a CA. One of ours put a TM on a corrective for blocking a fire exit.
didnt know we had the authority to put TMs on coaching and CA. My old store didn’t let me do that.

I cant believe the fuckers at my store took away my weekend so I can fill giftcards.

Great thanks a lot assholes

Indeed as a paygrade 45 (previously a paygrade 17) you are a senior tl equivalent.
I knew we were Senior TL equivalent but in my district we were just essentially managing vendors and ensuring our walks were completed. Not even the BP even said we could CA TMs but he was clueless on a lot of things so I wasn’t suprised that he didn’t train us that way.

TTOTL...Thanks for pointing out what we were not taking care of because, you know, we were understaffed, very busy, and servicing the guests. There is only so much we can do while busting our butts.
Had a similar interaction with my Sr. GSTL and my ETL-GE Saturday. I was bringing back reshop for all departments and bringing it over to get worked out. They both start freaking out "What's all this! It needs to get done!". The same Sr. TL had just been bitching about clearing the front of reshop and then came out on the floor and bitched about it not being done instantly. I told them straight up "I can't be five places at once, this is stuff for all over the store". They been freaking out all week because of a visit from some Top Dog AP exec that makes undercover visits.

To my ETLs: What exactly is the plan for me at this point? I was told to take care of AG stations, batteries, and gift cards at the beginning of the season. I've been left alone to my own devices and I haven't heard a single word, bad or good, about what's going on or how I'm doing with it.

• A 2 minute conversation last week about combining two AGs together because one fell apart was the longest instruction I've had since we started.
  • I get spoken to about doing batteries whenever I do them (despite the fact that nobody else fills them and the outposts and checklane POG are consistently sold through).
  • I get spoken to about doing gift cards despite the fact we're running out of them and there are holes on the displays everywhere. (There isn't a Red Lobster in the area. Their own execs would be buttering their own crabs if they saw how much peg space I was giving them.)
  • Today I went to make purge batches for all the AG stations. Whoops! Instocks has been doing that since Friday. Spot Forbid you actually tell the guy you wanted to handle this shit that help was incoming.

At the start of the season I had honestly convinced myself that this was a setup to fail. There was no way in hell a single person could handle all this, alone. Did my name poof out of the Goblet of Fired? Is this how my performance out begins? My magic 8-ball tells me to try again later.

Last edited:
TTOTM: Only I hit things with hammers. Just because we sell em doesn’t mean you can just grab one and wave it around all willie-nillie and bang up a gondola.

I also appreciate your ambition to one day be a PMT, but you won’t get my reference by taking things apart and handing me a box of disassembled parts. You owe me coffee.

TALLTMs: please stop bringing your random shit to pharmacy so we can ring you out because “the front lanes are so busy.” We are busy as well and we aren’t Target TMs. We were told by the STL that we ARE NOT “backup cashiers,” so don’t cop an attitude with me when I have 2 pages to enter, “2 pharmacy calls,” and 4 pages to fill and tell you to go to SCO! I don’t have time to ring out your lunch!

TTOTM: I warned you we were going to run out of Pregis rolls, and you told me I was wrong. I wasn't. Oops!

TTOTM: stop fucking asking me if i made a stray cart every five minutes, its 10, im not gonna bother making the team’s stray cart until we are near closing? does it look like i even have room for that shit at the fitting room with the other unsorted/ sorted carts?! i swear i think tomorrow im gonna lose it on these two tms because they’re so fucking dumb. one is legit new but asks me stupid questions every five minutes that literally can be answered if she was fucking observant and the other tm hs been here for three months AND WAS A TRANSFER FROM ANOTHER TARGET BUT ACTS LIKE SHE JUST GOT THERE MOTHERFUCKING YESTERDAY. my patience is getting small. someone pray that i dont flip out on them tomorrow

TTOTM - PERSONAL SPACE. You did not need to stand 15 inches away from me when I was packing the last of my SFS. I get that it was almost time to go home, and you finished shutting down your pack station - but back the fuck off. We have 15 minutes and I am packing at my slow pace on purpose. Go, like pretend to look for an item or something - but please do not stare at me like you are going to eat me for dinner/murder me.

TTOTM: Only I hit things with hammers. Just because we sell em doesn’t mean you can just grab one and wave it around all willie-nillie and bang up a gondola.

I also appreciate your ambition to one day be a PMT, but you won’t get my reference by taking things apart and handing me a box of disassembled parts. You owe me coffee.

Reminds me of the day someone tore apart a printer seperating every part. I refused to put it back together.

Yeah um excuse me people at my store fuck off you can't just put me down for a shift that I wasn't originally signed up for.

I have a dental appointment and also fuck off

TTO-STL: What the heck were you thinking when you made this week's schedule! How is it even reasonable to think scheduling 2-3 cashiers was sufficient for the final days before Christmas! One goes on break, and you're down to 1-2 cashiers. Hell, our SCO adverse guests are lining up 12 deep to use those things, and now that we have to assist a guest using a gift card, the lines are just growing. Just staff us so we can WOW our guests!

TTOTM: Really? Really??? I have my PINK hoodie on, I took clothes out of a handbasket and walked past you, and took them into a fitting room for several minutes. As I come out and put the clothes back into the handbasket I'm kvetching about how clothing designers assume fat women are shaped like men and how much gap in the waist one pair of pants had. And after all that you ask me if I can cover the phone for your break???

TTOTM: stop fucking asking me if i made a stray cart every five minutes, its 10, im not gonna bother making the team’s stray cart until we are near closing? does it look like i even have room for that shit at the fitting room with the other unsorted/ sorted carts?! i swear i think tomorrow im gonna lose it on these two tms because they’re so fucking dumb. one is legit new but asks me stupid questions every five minutes that literally can be answered if she was fucking observant and the other tm hs been here for three months AND WAS A TRANSFER FROM ANOTHER TARGET BUT ACTS LIKE SHE JUST GOT THERE MOTHERFUCKING YESTERDAY. my patience is getting small. someone pray that i dont flip out on them tomorrow

Not to interrupt your rant, but where do you put your strays during your shift? I get that you don't have room for a cart at the FR, but is there somewhere else to put it? Or are you not even collecting strays yet? Genuinely curious because I'm front end and have no idea how this works.

TTOTM: Fuck you. I don't know what the hell your problem is but you can kiss my ass and clean it with your tongue while you're down there smooching. Everyone knows that when the my device says there's 0 on the floor and 0 in the back, the number of items on hand in parenthesis is a fictitious number, and the item is actually out of stock. You call, looking for some slippers and I check, we're out of stock. You say that we must have them since your my device says that we have 5. Nope, out of stock. You demand I physically check, and I made a quick check, sure enough not a single one, and I tell you yep, physical search confirmed it. Then you ask if I checked the shoes since they are supposed to be in the shoes. Yep, and sorry, we are out of stock. Then you insisted that we actually do have them because your my device says we have five. What part of "out of stock" do you not understand you twit? But then the guest calls 5 minutes later and tells me that you told her I was not truthful about being out of stock since your device told you we have 5 of them. Thanks for telling a guest that I'm a liar, asshole. I just love your expression of belief in my honesty. Oh, and yes we were really out of stock, I was not making that up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back