To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oy etl remodel i actually have stuff to do that doesnt involve your 20 trillion tasks

Here's a twist on the hours.

What are you doing to drive sales? If you walk by an endcap, and there is an out, what do you do? Keep going, or scan it to see if it's in the backroom or dual location? Flex something? Any out, anywhere for that matter. Is all of your D-Code out of the backroom?

Although the slow season, sales earn more hours. You can still earn flex in January.

What are you doing to drive sales? If you walk by an endcap, and there is an out, what do you do? Keep going, or scan it to see if it's in the backroom or dual location? Flex something? Any out, anywhere for that matter. Is all of your D-Code out of the backroom?
I feel like I’m the only Hardlines TM at my store that actually takes the time to do any of this.. besides my TL.

Although the slow season, sales earn more hours. You can still earn flex in January.
I could spend weeks fixing shit and working to drive sales, but I don't exactly have a ton of free time to do it.

What you get is the result of what you put in. So if Target wants to cut salesfloor hours then they get a salesfloor that looks like shit.

I made $4,000 in SFS for my store today.. I can pass on the out I got bigger fish to fry..

I used to shoot outs and fill end caps and no one fucking cared. I was told it was that sections TL's responsibility and I wasted to much time and that the task list should be done in under an hour.. So those empty end caps? They don't hide how little people actually do anymore.

Last edited:
We've been instructed to pull from home for endcaps, if possible, but not from BR. If we have it in the back it will likely come out in a pull, anyway, so it's not super common to have empty endcap product in the back.

We have a BR team, though, and don't generally pull product ourselves, except for one-off requests from guests.

TTOSTL: WHY THE FUCK WON'T YOU LET US TAKE THAT DAMNED AMAZON KINDLE ENDCAP DOWN???
It's right next to the fucking mall door, and we've had the same motherfucker come in 7 times and steal 17 Kindles off that endcap! He's in and out in 45 seconds every time, meaning we have to physically be in electronics when he enters to have a prayer of catching him!

TTOSTL: WHY THE FUCK WON'T YOU LET US TAKE THAT DAMNED AMAZON KINDLE ENDCAP DOWN???
It's right next to the fucking mall door, and we've had the same motherfucker come in 7 times and steal 17 Kindles off that endcap! He's in and out in 45 seconds every time, meaning we have to physically be in electronics when he enters to have a prayer of catching him!
Holy shit, you’d think that they would have removed that after like, the first time. That’s a lot of money in stolen merchandise. I thought my store was bad with the card wall being next to the mall entrance, but that’s just ridiculous.

Just wondering if you've ever created a paper trail around this topic? If the APBP (or whoever is next up the chain) catches on to this, don't you worry about your STL throwing you under the bus?

Just wondering if you've ever created a paper trail around this topic? If the APBP (or whoever is next up the chain) catches on to this, don't you worry about your STL throwing you under the bus?
Oh, yeah everyone in the district knows about this guy. And as annoying as she is when it comes to not taking AP stuff seriously, my STL is a good manager and doesn't throw people under the bus to save herself.

Our endcap is set using the locking video game shelves.

TTOTPS: WTF do you mean you're "Not afraid to be stabbed 'again'?" I don't care that you've (supposedly) been stabbed in the chest before, I have no plans on being stabbed, or slashed, or shanked. Ever. Thus, until I'm wearing a badge and a gun myself, I ain't dealing with anyone who uses a knife or exhibits the willingness to pull one out while on the sales floor. I'll call PD and let them stop the person.

TTOTM & TL: Thank you for going above and beyond with a guest to help her with a warranty problem. She was so impressed that she posted a comment on Facebook about how great you two were. Always nice to hear when we take the time to help our guests and make want to come back to our store.

TTOTM: Why does it take you two hours to pack 15 SFS orders? Two hours? Are you kidding me?? And you constantly leave orders not picked at the pick deadline so I have to have my shift moved later so I do nothing but pick since you can't pick a batch or two so I can go home on time.. Thanks asshole..

TTOTM: How do you not know how to use a tape gun? Why do you need me, the guy who doesn't use a tape gun (because people keep stealing it) to show you how to use this simple tool?

To whoever wrote this and next week's schedule: What the fuck are you doing to receiving. I'm afraid to see what the next schedule looks like.

TTOTM: How do you not know how to use a tape gun? Why do you need me, the guy who doesn't use a tape gun (because people keep stealing it) to show you how to use this simple tool?

To whoever wrote this and next week's schedule: What the fuck are you doing to receiving. I'm afraid to see what the next schedule looks like.

The same thing they are doing to everyone burning their green workcenters to the ground.

TTO-TL: Wow how lazy can you get?

HTTPS9tZWRpYS50ZW5vci5jby9pbWFnZXMvODYxMmVjNDI5YWY0M2M4YjU0ZDgwZTE0ZWNhMDQzZWEvdGVub3IuZ2lm.gif

I have my own set of responsibilities to take care of and you have yours. I do not like always being checked on up, considering I have tenure above you. I know the best ways of working efficient. You think I don't know anything because I refuse to get caught up in the drama.

I am aware that the new O/N ETL-LOG wants you to keep the backroom clean due to the lack of strategy and communication. There is a saying, "Work Smart, Not Hard." The strategy is NOT have Mysterious be the one responsible for working the hardest, while you claim that we did the work. I have seen others barely do anything and you condone it. You didn't do anything, but talk. I swear I've seen older, team members work better.

In addition, continuing to lie to people and finally disrespecting me straight to my face means that I will not support you anymore. How can I trust a person like you? Now I see why team members and another ETL does not like you. I tried, but I can't do it anymore. I can teach you the strategies to success. I've been there, I've done that. Made it rain green. If only you would listen.

This is probably the most significant rant about a person that I had to call out. Can't see eye to eye with people like the person I described. They do not make our jobs easy to do. Get paid just to bull* around. Please utilize your people properly, trust them, and promote positive teamwork.

Last edited:
TTOETL: Please never pick for SFS again. It took me almost an hour to fix all the wrong items you picked and backstock all the casepacks you pulled.

Ttoetl: At first o didn't like you, since you were lazy, bit wow you've really shaped up. Great job on not sucking. Now if the rest of them could follow the example.

Ttotm: i can't be annoyed at you because you pretty much gave me your shift but it sucks you left me with 7 carts to be packed, I thought you would've stayed a bit longer to help but you were there for like 15 minutes after I got there to help. Oh well

Bitch

How do you always take 10 minutes evwry day to print your labels

What the fuck are you doing

To tomorrow's LOD: Good luck and have fun! The notes I left should help a little bit. Thank whoever decided to save payroll by not scheduling any receiving hours on a Friday.

To my coverage while my vacation officially starts: Please don't screw this up. I've left you notes that should cover some of the things you had trouble with last time. Hopefully you can figure out everything else I never had the time to show you, like MIRs and sweeps. And defectives. And ESIM.

To me: Shut up and enjoy your time off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back