To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
To those Tms in DC who are loading our truck ,what are you thinking? A pallet of paper towels and of top of it a heavy bulk pallet really ????every other truck,we have that same problem.we have to stop the unloading,get the crown,move the line,etc...
Also,would it kill you to actually circle the little sticker on the repack boxes,and circling 4 numbers at once doesn't count.we have to open the repacks while on the line to see what is in those boxes....

To those Tms in DC who are loading our truck ,what are you thinking? A pallet of paper towels and of top of it a heavy bulk pallet really ????every other truck,we have that same problem.we have to stop the unloading,get the crown,move the line,etc...
Also,would it kill you to actually circle the little sticker on the repack boxes,and circling 4 numbers at once doesn't count.we have to open the repacks while on the line to see what is in those boxes....
Nothing better than those squished pallets of paper or upside down or sideways bikes or mirrors thrown under closet maid boxes that are damaged before we even get them in the door. DC is rather well ridiculous is the best word I can use.

To the cashier next to me: stop commenting on everyone's purchases to ask them about what they are buying, why, etc. You are being rude and nosy. I'm nearly waiting for someone to come through with a box of condoms so you can ask them how that's going for them.

To my GSTL: I realize you're trying to get Guest Service cleaned up, but don't just push my zone cart to lane 17 for re-shop. There is way more than just toys in there, so it needs to be sorted. I would've sorted it myself had I not had 16 more aisles to zone!

To my GSTL: thank you for understanding my issues with the latest schedule and letting me vent about it. So frustrating when you're told you'll be in your primary workcenter from now on and then get scheduled completely outside of it. Also frustrating when she turns in a schedule and someone else completely edits it, causing multiple issues (untrained TMs being scheduled photo, ten hour shifts, and only six hours between shifts). Hopefully we can talk to HR and get everything resolved.

To the minor TMs: you are not entitled to everything in the world. I'm really sorry. If you're a cashier, you're on a lane unless you're asked to be GS. Don't wander around, distract me from guests in photo, and then complain about cashiering. It's pretty much all you CAN do. I'm really sick of these TMs complaining to leaders that they're "bored" and they should be at GS at all times. This morning our GSA had one watching while she went on break and chaos broke loose. Ugh. They've worked here less than a year and think they're owed the world now.

To whomever put 5X7 paper in the wrong spot in the cupboard, THANKS. We have now ruined 2 rolls of 5X7 because you were too lazy to put it in the right spot. You can't fit 5X7 paper in the 4X6 magazine...it happened to me on Thursday and to the GSA today. STOP DOING IT. (We both now know to read the labels very carefully!) :facepalm:

To the Kodak tech (not technically a TM, but still): you rock and are awesome. Thanks for fixing everything in addition to our QPM!! Rock on. :clapping:

Would it really kill us to put a sign on the register saying the main scanner doesn't work? It's ridiculous that we put money I the register, keep putting bags in it (after one GSA wisely took them all off and folded in the arms), and then don't bother to put up a sign, only to hav some poor unsuspecting TM hop on the register only to realize the scanner doesn't work. Seriously, it happened three times today alone.

Paper. Pen. Use them.

Would it really kill us to put a sign on the register saying the main scanner doesn't work? It's ridiculous that we put money I the register, keep putting bags in it (after one GSA wisely took them all off and folded in the arms), and then don't bother to put up a sign, only to hav some poor unsuspecting TM hop on the register only to realize the scanner doesn't work. Seriously, it happened three times today alone.
Paper. Pen. Use them.
That works for me!

this drives me crazy every morning!

For our o/n team.. this is a BIG issue. Mixed pallets are no fun to bowl out.

To the TL's who actually had the terminity to push back on the PTL when he passed on my complaint about the mess you guys routinely leave in the fixture room.
We've pretty much managed to train the TM's to keep things neat back there but you've decided that "doing the clean up would would keep you from completing the task list and that everybody else does it that way".
I can't believe you're using pretty much the the same frelling excuse that my wife's students use.
You should be ashamed of yourselves.

To the closing LOD: I don't know what you said, but thank you for engaging that angry b****y guest in gleeful conversation and not taking her complaint seriously (since she was clearly exaggerating).

Thank you all TMs for crushing the ad takedown tonight. I know I stayed an hour later to help you guys, but you all were super fast and awesome and everyone was able to leave on time.

To the ETL who I talked to when I got in...

NO, I will not put grey dots on all the out locations in pfresh. I understand if they are empty that usually they should be researched and grey dotted but as far as I am aware we do not throw up a grey dot unless someone has physically gone through and scanned it, which, I cant do because it is 1:30.

To my CTL who is on vacation for the next 8 days:

Thank you for leaving a few pages worth of what you want done on what days. It is nice knowing what is expected and what needs to be done ahead of time. You are an awesome TL and I am sure a break is deserved. It does however suck that you only worked 2 days on the week of the 4th, not including the day before, on, or after the 4th, and now are gone for a week. Basically you have been gone half the month, but I dont mind too much as I basically get to run market when you arent there =)

To the ETL who I talked to when I got in...

NO, I will not put grey dots on all the out locations in pfresh. I understand if they are empty that usually they should be researched and grey dotted but as far as I am aware we do not throw up a grey dot unless someone has physically gone through and scanned it, which, I cant do because it is 1:30.

Where did this ETL learn their stuff? The gray dot does not just mean that the item is out of stock, but that the out has been officially recognized by Instocks (via scanning in Research and/or Outs). Out or not, it shouldn't be dotted unless it has been scanned.

TO everyone who called out today:

If you were actually sick and werent able to come in today, I hope you feel better. TO everyone who was faking, er i mean having the "sun" disease because the weather was nice, these TMs being cashiers and the cart attendant. Thanks for making guests constantly have to wait until backup is called because we barely had anyone up at the front today working as well as dragging us from the SF constantly. Thank God our LOD actually had a few people stay later or come in earlier otherwise the ad takedown would of not gotten done, or the zone would of barely got done. I hope TMs realize how much they impact how crappy of a close other people get to experience because of them calling out. We work our asses off looking outside at the sun wishing we were off, and you just call off and enjoy it, thanks. If you dont want to work just put in your 2 weeks please.

Last edited:
To that tm : stop asking me for money ! I loaned you $20 3 weeks ago and you failed to repay me on payday .furthermore ,you called in on payday ,you could also have stayed later several times since ,but you are always in a rush to leave .
If you need money ,it is simple ,WORK!

(I can afford to lose that $20,but it is not the point!)

To that tm : stop asking me for money ! I loaned you $20 3 weeks ago and you failed to repay me on payday .furthermore ,you called in on payday ,you could also have stayed later several times since ,but you are always in a rush to leave .
If you need money ,it is simple ,WORK!

(I can afford to lose that $20,but it is not the point!)

Haha, so true. My fellow PA (quit, but was pretty much going to get fired) always *****ed about not enough hours yet would call out ALL the time

to the TM who called out due to "car trouble" last night....I call baloney!! If it's a weekend you are more likely to call out. Because of you I got to "zone" all of softlines except mens, shoes and infant hardlines and give the fitting room her breaks and do back up....in a 6 hour shift. So I basically did the zone of those areas in just over 2 hours.
to the other TM who was on the softline floor...there was a reason I, and our LOD, didn't mention wave zoning....you didn't even come close to finish you area on Saturday and you were there the longest.
to the TM who was at the fitting room....good gracious child!! You have been , by your accounts, written up at least 2 times for you behavior (loafing, not TAGging, cell phone use) but I saw all of that last night...man you are dense. But I can also see why my TL is hesitant to let me back on the floor. Thank you for making me look good.

It was an interesting first night back on the floor after 6+ months.

To that one cashier: You are not the GSTL, you don't tell me what to do, especially regarding something as trivial as how to arrange the bags at the lanes. I will arrange my bags however it is easiest for me to use them. If you have a problem with that, then...[insert redeye58-esque response here].

To anyone who makes the schedule...I can't even right now. Why did you only schedule one TM on the floor to close? We had 2 TLs, the operator, electronics, market, and this one TM. Not to forget the pharmacy who also had brain farts on their schedule and begged for backup cashiers practically all day. I just don't understand, you guys!! I was photo and hopped into pulls and reshop. They pulled a backroom TM to help with pulls, too, and the BR was in rough shape too. Oh, and we're also open an hour later, but no one was scheduled to stay till 11 because no one knew until LAST WEEK.

All of us working pulls were annoyed with the system constantly pulling BTS items. 90% of them went SUBT backstock. I wish I could beat some sense into it. Really. We're not selling 600 things of crayons a day just yet, please stop asking us to pull so many! *sigh*

I'd also like to thank the cleaning crew for again parking their floor buffers and scrubbers in front of our pig on wheels cabinet. I definitely said some choice words as I had to move everything. We're not a dry lab yet, please stop parking your crap there! Tomorrow I plan on making a sign saying that the area in front of the cabinet needs to be kept clear.

To that one TL,

I hope you have realized just how close the team was to walking out on you tonight. We wouldn't despise you as much as we do if you would work on your attitude. We are grown *** adults and we aren't stupid. We deserve better than being talked at/down to. How about we have actual adult dialogues and maybe you would be more understanding of why certain things are happening when they do happen.

To that one GSTL: Really, you're wearing heels and you wonder why your feet hurt so badly that you have to sit in the GE office for the last 3/4 of your shift. I know you don't like to interact with the guests or the cashiers as you've said that to me. Did you not notice the GS part of your title when you took the position?

To that one cashier: You are not the GSTL, you don't tell me what to do, especially regarding something as trivial as how to arrange the bags at the lanes. I will arrange my bags however it is easiest for me to use them. If you have a problem with that, then...
...go back to your own @#$%! lane so you don't have to look at it.
Problem solved!

To the FL tm who rang me up this morning:

Gtc to you, darling! It's rare to see a smiling, friendly, opening shift tm at your store. Thank you for understanding my not wanting to shop at my own store b/c of the events happening there today. You were a bright spot in my day after a terrible night of aggravation at my store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back