To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTOTM...

STOP USING THE WRONG DPCI WHEN YOU REWRAP SOMETHING!

...you rewrapped a $45 item under a $6 item's DPCI today. Please stop.

What if you don't have a barcode and can't find the item number to either defect or rewrap something? I have been known, particularly with stuff I KNOW is Bullseye's Playground but can't find any of the item, to grab something similar and do a rewrap or defect based on that.

But never with anything bigger or things that I'm not pretty certain are BP (and have looked in other likely places first, too).

What if you don't have a barcode and can't find the item number to either defect or rewrap something? I have been known, particularly with stuff I KNOW is Bullseye's Playground but can't find any of the item, to grab something similar and do a rewrap or defect based on that.

But never with anything bigger or things that I'm not pretty certain are BP (and have looked in other likely places first, too).
defect small item find a similar item.

if it's a rewrap and you can't find it, defect it. when it doubt, defect it out.

To The TM who decided to hide 2 boxes of a highly requested figures in a pallet of Softlines, i hope you know our ETL AP is looking into this. Won't end well
That is wild. Our flow team is ridiculously responsible. I have never seen any of us put something on or inside a pallet somewhere to be purchased later. Unimaginable.

Last edited:
That is wild. Our flow team is ridiculously responsible. I have never seen any of us put something on or inside a pallet somewhere to be purchased later. Unimaginable.
I'm not necessarily blaming anyone on Flow because they don't look like the collector type. Could've been a backroom tm, or the opening electronics person that day (since we push our own truck) a TL or a ETL, no one knows yet.

TTOTM. . .
Stay out of my RTW! You are useless, let my zone die a horrible mess death, and for the love of all that is red YOU NEVER GUEST SERVICE ANYONE! Also cold shoulder floral orange tops ARE NOT A BRAND TOP! Bah!

TTOTM: You need to stop worrying so much about RedCards. Yeah, the pressure to get them will always be there, that's part of the gig, but it's not worth making yourself sick or losing sleep over. You're asking and that's all you can do.

TO THOSE FEW CUNTY TEAM MEMBERS!

LIGHTEN THE FUCK UP! I work in a store with 3 women like this. They always have the most sour fucking look on their faces. They never socialize, greet, or be friendly to anyone outside their main work centers, nor are they super willing to help others outside their work center. It's like they regard all other work centers as a nuisance. They turn their nose up at other TMs chit chat. They just have shit attitudes. I dread ever having to talk to them.

There are plenty of team members that don't have the greatest attitude, but these 3 women in specific, really take the cake. Could you maybe give a shit? Could you maybe think of the world outside of yourself for once? Could you maybe step down off your high-horse and maybe support the whole fucking store, your stupid cunts! Maybe, instead of just bitching about which department is behind, or how how something was done wrong, MAYBE...AS A FUCKING LEADER, you do something about it and turn it into a teachable moment, and don't be a condescending piece of shit about it. Maybe, do something that will actually help the store, instead of sitting on your fat ass bitching and rolling your eyes all the fucking time. I mean jesus christ, is your life so goddamn miserable, you have to haul your shit into work and make everyone else suffer? Why in the fuck did you even get into leadership if you so apparently hate working here and hate everyone around you. Fuck off. NONE of you are good enough workers, to get away with being such a total bitches.

Oh, Im sorry, did I say something annoying to you because I'm not miserable and like to have a good time with my team? And now you have to fucking contort your face in every which way as if you fucking mattered just because I'm not in a shit mood?! Okay, maybe I'll just bitch about trivial shit going on in the store and see if you fucking wet yourself in excitement to have another cunt to work with! GOD! Grab the stick you apparently have shoved up your ass, and push it farther up...up to your brain, so that you can lobotomize the part that makes you such a fucking bitch! Everyone will thank you for it, I promise.

Like you ever just look at someone, and they're not even saying anything, but you still want to tell them to shut the fuck up?

TO THOSE FEW CUNTY TEAM MEMBERS!

LIGHTEN THE FUCK UP! I work in a store with 3 women like this. They always have the most sour fucking look on their faces. They never socialize, greet, or be friendly to anyone outside their main work centers, nor are they super willing to help others outside their work center. It's like they regard all other work centers as a nuisance. They turn their nose up at other TMs chit chat. They just have shit attitudes. I dread ever having to talk to them.

There are plenty of team members that don't have the greatest attitude, but these 3 women in specific, really take the cake. Could you maybe give a shit? Could you maybe think of the world outside of yourself for once? Could you maybe step down off your high-horse and maybe support the whole fucking store, your stupid cunts! Maybe, instead of just bitching about which department is behind, or how how something was done wrong, MAYBE...AS A FUCKING LEADER, you do something about it and turn it into a teachable moment, and don't be a condescending piece of shit about it. Maybe, do something that will actually help the store, instead of sitting on your fat ass bitching and rolling your eyes all the fucking time. I mean jesus christ, is your life so goddamn miserable, you have to haul your shit into work and make everyone else suffer? Why in the fuck did you even get into leadership if you so apparently hate working here and hate everyone around you. Fuck off. NONE of you are good enough workers, to get away with being such a total bitches.

Oh, Im sorry, did I say something annoying to you because I'm not miserable and like to have a good time with my team? And now you have to fucking contort your face in every which way as if you fucking mattered just because I'm not in a shit mood?! Okay, maybe I'll just bitch about trivial shit going on in the store and see if you fucking wet yourself in excitement to have another cunt to work with! GOD! Grab the stick you apparently have shoved up your ass, and push it farther up...up to your brain, so that you can lobotomize the part that makes you such a fucking bitch! Everyone will thank you for it, I promise.

Like you ever just look at someone, and they're not even saying anything, but you still want to tell them to shut the fuck up?

^ I love this sooooo much !!!! I love the passion, the frustration, and the real-ness of this post !!!! I felt like I was in the front row of your movie.... eating my popcorn...... on the edge of my seat.....cheering you on ! And then I jumped up !!! Spilling my popcorn !! And applauded and woot-wooted as the credits began to roll !!!!
Damn, this is good stuff. :D YOU are my HERO !

@NPC
1000% this. I can't imagine not wanting to have fun at work. Sometimes I show up in a bad mood but then someone will say something funny or goofy and it brightens my day, ya know? Nothing worse than when you're already in a bad mood and then some sourcunt has to amplify it with their shit ass mood. idk I just can't stand it when people take out their anger or misery on other people who have nothing to do with said misery. I'm the exact opposite of that...talking to people, even if it's just shooting the shit about nothing when I'm butthurt usually cools my ass burn a lot. Life is too fuckin short yo!

TTOETL-SF who decided they needed an AP walkie: Thanks for blowing an (felony) apprehension when your dumb ass left the walkie on 6 at full volume with no earpiece and walked right by the subjects. You were an ETL-AP at your old store, you are not here. Stay the hell out of our office and keep your grubby paws off our walkies. We do not need you constantly interrupting us on 6 for trivial things like a locked cart. The ETL-AP is coming for you. Watch out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back