To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
To that one TM...just tell them to take you off the cashiering schedule. I'm so sick of you not actually cashiering when you are on the schedule to do so. And it certainly isn't fair for us to be calling salesfloor for backup so you can chat at guest services, play with the strays, wander off the floor, etc. it's getting old, quickly.

Hey....we have a tech like this in the pharmacy! I had the "pleasure" of opening with her today and let me tell you, it's not easy to type, answer the phone, AND fill scripts all by myself becaus she's at the register chatting up guests (mostly male)

to that one team member.. Please stop going around and telling people you got the open GSA position. If i could i would tell you that No, there is no way you will get this position and to stop making people mad. You aren't helping your case at all. Also, could you please be mature about the fact that you didn't get it once you are told? I can't see this ending well..

to the one team member...Why would you think that is okay to clean out the fitting rooms and then just throw on the floor in front the desk at there and then walk away? I knew the desk was covered with AD signs being prepped for the next, but don't think a cart would have ben a better idea?

to the closing LOD tonight-you are one of the good ones. I wish you luck in your future endeavors(she is transferring to another store eventually).

I know that retail in general has a fairly high turnover but right now we have about a 75% turnover rate...to all of the tm's it's not rocket science but it does require some effort on your part. To the ones in charge of hiring-WTH????

To TWO of the market team members (I am a PA), STOP telling the four PA's what to do when we were the ones who trained you. Stop telling us to backstock our push when we always do and yet you two always "forget" to backstock. STOP acting all high and mighty just because the CTL that we had was ****ty and decided to "train" you both on how to do the food order. It's never right. It's ALWAYS under ordered and you both have absolutely no reason to get on our case when WE get it right because....oh my god, we actually do the work in p-fresh and KNOW nearly the exact numbers of items to order and keep track of all the popular items while you both go dilly-dallying all over the store looking for people to just chat with while you both leave carts of PERISHABLE push out on the floor for nearly an hour. And please don't go crying to the ETL-hr, she used to be our ETL WAY before you both even considered applying to target and knows how hard of workers we are and how easily frustrated we are when it comes to incompetent idiots like you both. She also knows that any complaints from you two about us are invalid. She is also banning you two from doing the order because it's really only supposed to be the PA's, CTL and ETLs who do it. Your responsibility is to push and only push. Get it?!

Ugh. Bad day today, could you guys tell?

To the LOD...thank you for being so quick to take care of my scheduling issue on the schedule just posted. We could have gone through the entire rigamaroll of me finding the approval for the time off, etc. But you believing that I do have my head out of my ass and had my ducks in a row makes things a lot easier.

To our etl log. Just because you want me to stay later does not mean I have to. Blatantly lying to me that I was scheduled till 1230 ( as opposed to 830). If you want me to stay later you should probably schedule it or ask me politely.

To the GSTM that didn't get the GSA position. Oh, so you found out you didn't get the GSA position today and you felt like the only reasonable response to that was to not work? You really did not need to call me up to GS to approve EVERY SINGLE return tonight. So you're mad i pulled you out of GS to have you cashier and you're going to go talk to the ETL-HR about me? Go right ahead. I don't have time on a friday night to babysit you at GS and if you're going to pull that crap i'm not going to have you up there. Keep it up and I won't schedule you up there at all anymore.

To the GSTM that DID get the GSA position. YAY! I am so excited for you and can't wait to see you develop! You will be such a welcome addition to the GSA/GSTL team and can't wait for you to start!

To the third cashier that applied. Thank you for taking it like an adult and taking the feedback you were given with a good attitude. If you run with this I could see you in the next open gsa position which will probably be soon since another one is doing team lead prep right now. Keep it up and let me know if i can help!

To the forth cashier that applied. I'm not sure if you didn't think that you weren't getting the position but it's weird you suddenly starting NCNSing while waiting to find out. You were actually in the running for it until the crap you pulled while we were deciding.

To the closing LOD from last weekend:

Thank you for the thank you card in the mail. It was a nice touch. However, the fact that you called me by my formal name in the note, and not one person in the entire store has called me by that name since I was interviewed, makes me think that you really had no idea who you were addressing that card to.

To the GSTM that didn't get the GSA position. Oh, so you found out you didn't get the GSA position today and you felt like the only reasonable response to that was to not work? You really did not need to call me up to GS to approve EVERY SINGLE return tonight. So you're mad i pulled you out of GS to have you cashier and you're going to go talk to the ETL-HR about me? Go right ahead. I don't have time on a friday night to babysit you at GS and if you're going to pull that crap i'm not going to have you up there. Keep it up and I won't schedule you up there at all anymore.

To the GSTM that DID get the GSA position. YAY! I am so excited for you and can't wait to see you develop! You will be such a welcome addition to the GSA/GSTL team and can't wait for you to start!

To the third cashier that applied. Thank you for taking it like an adult and taking the feedback you were given with a good attitude. If you run with this I could see you in the next open gsa position which will probably be soon since another one is doing team lead prep right now. Keep it up and let me know if i can help!

To the forth cashier that applied. I'm not sure if you didn't think that you weren't getting the position but it's weird you suddenly starting NCNSing while waiting to find out. You were actually in the running for it until the crap you pulled while we were deciding.

I always expect any frond end tm to ring if asked, the ones who always give me attitude about it are the ones that I don't pull to help with abandons/frond end tasks in the future ;) That SDTM sounds like a baby, its a good thing they didn't get the position. Its going to be hilarious when they find out the ETL-HR doesn't give a **** about what they say.

How many GSTL/GSAs are you guys allotted anyways?

And to that GSTM at my store, way to go getting Team Trainer ;) You've been doing awesome this past 6 months, and even though you didn't get the open GSA position back then, I'm sure that if the position ever opened back up you will get it :) Whenever I have you cover for me you execute the role flawlessly and get a lot done!

I always expect any frond end tm to ring if asked, the ones who always give me attitude about it are the ones that I don't pull to help with abandons/frond end tasks in the future ;) That SDTM sounds like a baby, its a good thing they didn't get the position. Its going to be hilarious when they find out the ETL-HR doesn't give a **** about what they say.

How many GSTL/GSAs are you guys allotted anyways?

And to that GSTM at my store, way to go getting Team Trainer ;) You've been doing awesome this past 6 months, and even though you didn't get the open GSA position back then, I'm sure that if the position ever opened back up you will get it :) Whenever I have you cover for me you execute the role flawlessly and get a lot done!

Well she's going to be surprised when she gets coached today on it. It was absolutely ridiculous and really uncalled for. We were so busy and i pretty much spent the first hour she was there approving returns until i had enough and another cashier came in that works GS so i could switch them.

We did have 6 but two quit and we decided to only open one position. The other two were very part time so it should even out.

Well she's going to be surprised when she gets coached today on it. It was absolutely ridiculous and really uncalled for. We were so busy and i pretty much spent the first hour she was there approving returns until i had enough and another cashier came in that works GS so i could switch them.

We did have 6 but two quit and we decided to only open one position. The other two were very part time so it should even out.

6 Gsas?!? wow!

We're 2 gstl 2 gsa, and all of us have school schedules. We get like 32-40 hours each of pure gstl shifts lol. I hardly ever go in the CO anymore.

we use to have 2 and 3 but it sucked because no one could really ever take vacation. The main reason we have so many is because you aren't suppose to have anyone in the CO except gsa's so once our DTL came down on us for that we had to open up more positions. It's super convenient though because we usually have a GSA up at GS during the day and a couple times a week at night so whoever is running the front doesn't have to do overrides up there and we usually have someone to cover our breaks vs using a TL off the floor. 4 out of five of my shifts are GSTL and one shift a week i do GS so i can go offstage if we aren't busy. It works out great!

I wouldn't mind if we hired another GSA to fill back our lost GSTL position, mainly for the purpose of doing cash office, and service desk, etc. Right now its really hard for any of us to take time off.

Dear TM's who are leaving for the day, turn your friggen walkie OFF before you put it in the charger. And when you do put it in the charger, make sure the LIGHT turns RED to signify that it is indeed charging, as opposed to not charging because you put it in crooked/backwards.

To all closing LODs: if you're going to pass out PDAs like party favors at night, please make sure they are all turned in at closing. You know why they need a PDA to do reshop? Because we're not following best practice on rehop up front and they don't know where anything is located in the store because the PDA has made them lazy.

To all closing LODs: if you're going to pass out PDAs like party favors at night, please make sure they are all turned in at closing. You know why they need a PDA to do reshop? Because we're not following best practice on rehop up front and they don't know where anything is located in the store because the PDA has made them lazy.

Firewater, the PDAs don't belong to you. Should they be turned in to the proper location when not in use? Yes! But they are tools for everyone so don't ***** when other people need them. And how does a PDA make people lazy anyhow?

25600852.jpg

it's not best practice to use a PDA to do reshop? Seems silly to have to look for where an item goes and possibly not put it in the right spot when you can just use a PDA to take you exactly where it goes. I wouldn't call that lazy at all.

To the Middle Eastern team member:

I hope I did not offend you by stepping back a little bit while doing a location check for you. From what I understand, our cultures are different. In your culture it is alright to step right in front of somebody when making a conversation. However, in this culture we need a little space between our two beings.

To the ETL-HR.

I am so over you. You ****ing lied to me. Nobody in that store has had to wait 90 days to cross-train but me. Everyone else is able to go train in other departments nearly immediately. All I get from you is, oh, just wait, I want to give you something with more responsibilities, blah, blah, blah. But you refuse to train me to do reshop, you refuse to train me to help with ad take down.

Apparently all I'm good for in your eyes is burying on the check lanes under massive loads of guests while everyone else gets to go zone, do reshop, blah, blah, blah. In fact, I didn't even get my second break tonight because apparently I'm not even worth that in your eyes to have other people (you know, the other TMs scheduled for cashiering) to come down to that level and spend some time on the lanes. My GSA felt so bad for me tonight after that little stunt, she's promised me an extra break next time we work together.

But sure, continue to feed me lines and lies. **** you all. I suspect that you all putting me on hard lines for that training period will either be me zoning and learning nothing, or I will never be scheduled another shift there again. You can take your canned lines and promises elsewhere. I don't want to hear them anymore.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back