To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
To that one TPS: Thank you for making me feel special after being involved in an investigation for the first time.

To that one STL: Thank you for requisitioning my dinner for me. Apparently helping bring in carts isn't the only way to get a free meal... :D

To that one cashier who didn't catch the idiot earlier this week: Shame on you.

To that one TPS: Thank you for making me feel special after being involved in an investigation for the first time.

To that one STL: Thank you for requisitioning my dinner for me. Apparently helping bring in carts isn't the only way to get a free meal... :D

To that one cashier who didn't catch the idiot earlier this week: Shame on you.

Mr Know Nothing, Future AP

One night, on the weekend, the SL team told to do some super zoning at my Super Target. I wasn't working that night or opening the following morning, but I heard from multiple sources that there were 11 carts at the fitting room. 11 carts! I think I know which ETL that didn't let the team stay to work some of it out, too. They seem to have a vendetta against SL and it's gotten really old. I think the main SL-TL and the SL-ETL ripped that ETL a new one a few days later, fortunately.

Edit: Full carts, by the way, and probably a full rack and Z-rack. I didn't hear about those, but I fell like it's assumed when our team chatters about such things.

This happens every single weekend at my former store (not a Super, just pFresh). First, they make sure hardlines has at least six people and they leave softlines with 1-2 people and the operator. It's become common practice to just pick up everything and throw it into a cart. Then the morning operator on Saturday/Sunday/Monday gets their butt chewed because there's so much reshop and OMG WHY ARE YOU NOT DONE YET? We have OTHER projects to be doing!! *sigh* And don't work it out past 10am, because you have to prevent theft at the fitting room!

We've had 2-3 z-racks in the summer and six carts on any given day. This is summer, not even holidays. Yes, I know there's swimsuits...but this past summer, it was dresses too.

The worst is when there's several carts and price accuracy has to go through them all to find the clearance/salvage items. It takes way too long. The second worst is that the clothes get horribly wrinkled and look terrible once they are hung up. The third worst is getting it all sorted and having NO ONE to work it out until the closers come in...and even then, it doesn't get done, so then it piles up for another day. :\

I'm SO happy I'm no longer a team member.

to expand on that...

to the new GSTL-boy you are the most ineffective one of the 8 or 9 I've seen come (and go) in my 2 years as a team member. To the rest of you pseudo gsa's and the 2 "real" ones-the reason I am slow to respond to your calls for back up is because you call constantly while just standing there picking your noses and there isn't usually a need. The one GSTL knows she is the one I will come when called because I know she has done everything possible to get the lines down.

arrrrrrrrgh!!! the fitting room is back to looking like crud but at least I know what I am walking into in the morning (two opening fitting room shifts in three days is very odd) and I walked and talked with the STL. He said we have to fix the hours (well, idjut you are the one who signs off on the hours...you are the one who scheduled 3 people in softlines to close on a Saturday....it really was him as every other scheduler was out on leave of one form or another) and I told him we need to figure out how to get people to do more than adequate and maybe like their jobs.

I am wheel, hear me squeak!!!

This is becoming an issue for me.

Okay, I know there are some who do a bit of exaggerating of a story, but it looks even worse on the people here who try and discredit them.

Childish.

Just ignore it and move on to another thread...

Depends on your store, and the day of the year. I've seen guests just take things out of other shoppers carts. Black Friday seems to thrive with this practice.

We had that happen at our store a couple of Black Fridays ago. Guest took a tv out of another guest's cart.

We had that happen at our store a couple of Black Fridays ago. Guest took a tv out of another guest's cart.
I wonder if such guest, marched over to GS, demanded a manager, then yelled at the TPS & LOD who said we couldn't help. Such guest was trespassed.

Lod to soft lines! That is where our tv's were for the last 2 years. I was the enforcer, 1 tv per guest & no taking tv's from other guests carts.

I asked for our TVs to be placed in a far back area of the store. That way, no one could try to push there cart (with the tv) out the door.

well I saw the DTL for a second day in a row...this time I was on back up and she was on her way out AND there was somebody else quickly following her out (not from our store...probably another muckety muck). Two days in a row, my guess is somebody is in DEEP doo doo and it ain't me.

any way....thank you to the ETL's who showed concern for me today...I would go into detail but then anybody who was lurking on this site would definitely know who I am and I choose not to out myself. They are the only ones who know why I was upset but I am sure every body else knew something was off with me.

To those team members (s) who decided it would be a good idea to put CHECKS in with the coupons and to process the Enfamil rebate checks as coupons. You have got the coupon place and my ETL GE breathing down my neck.
Come on guys. Seriously? Even the new team members know that checks don't go in the coupon bag.

Also, new gsa who was GSTL at another store for a whole day and half, stop telling me how to do cash office when you didn't even know what 015 and a M.O. is

There. :angry:

To those team members (s) who decided it would be a good idea to put CHECKS in with the coupons and to process the Enfamil rebate checks as coupons. You have got the coupon place and my ETL GE breathing down my neck.
Come on guys. Seriously? Even the new team members know that checks don't go in the coupon bag.

[cough] GSTL! [cough] coaching! [cough]

Also, new gsa who was GSTL at another store for a whole day and half, stop telling me how to do cash office when you didn't even know what 015 and a M.O. is

015 is the Change Fund, right?

well I know who, or I should say which team, is in deep doo doo....but at least I know I made a good impression with the district whoha who spent hours in conference with our STL and one ETL today. Should be interesting, I know two of the ETL's are only temporary to the store but since one of them was in on the conference, makes me wonder if they are staying (YEAH!!). I do almost feel bad for the other one because it's her team that is the screw up.....but she isn't a very good ETL to the rest of the store so I can just imagine what she's like to her team.

to that team member who has asked to just be promoted to TL......:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:and:laugh2:. Seriously? You are one of the whiny problems with no solutions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back