To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear unnamed entertainment dude,
If you cant finish all your projects, don't start all of them. Start one, finish it. Start another. Quit leaving your junky midproject carts all over the store. I'm done cleaning up your ****.

Story of my life. So much hatred for the people who have so many projects going on and making the area look like it's under construction.

to that one ETL-please, please, please...I am begging you find a different phrase than " servicing the guest" especially after your reaction to the hooker heels that are part of the reset of shoes.

to the STL-please get our schedules up somewhere near on time (next week's not up as of close tonight)

To that one team member who thinks they know everything and tries to tell the GSTL, how to do their job. Or tries to tell other cashiers who have clearly been there longer than they have how to do their job.

(Apologies if I'm putting this in the wrong thread)

Dear Starbucks Team Lead,

When I was working in Food Ave. today (cross-training I wasn't told I'd have to do, but fine), and the TL was at lunch, and I was washing my hands before serving a guest food, was it really necessary for you to tell me how to wash my hands as if I were a three-year-old just learning how?

Really?

And you wonder why I want to move out of Starbucks as fast as my feet can carry me once I prove my mettle.

Story of my life. So much hatred for the people who have so many projects going on and making the area look like it's under construction.

a fellow TM and I have taken to attaching signs of 'Person's Project' on the cart and wheeling it to the backroom.

(Apologies if I'm putting this in the wrong thread)

Dear Starbucks Team Lead,

When I was working in Food Ave. today (cross-training I wasn't told I'd have to do, but fine), and the TL was at lunch, and I was washing my hands before serving a guest food, was it really necessary for you to tell me how to wash my hands as if I were a three-year-old just learning how?

Really?

And you wonder why I want to move out of Starbucks as fast as my feet can carry me once I prove my mettle.

You'd be surprised. We have a TM who puts on gloves to handle food before she handles the money at the register and then goes to the food.

To that one cashier that has been here three months....

..I find it really great that you like your job as a cashier and feel as if you perfected it. However, is it really necessary to name yourself "Head Cashier Trainer" and run to assist other cashiers even when you have guests in your lines?? Also, stop *****ing about me zoning and going to GS, it's not that much of a privilege and maybe if you didn't suck, they would let you too! :)

To that one cashier that has been here three months....

..I find it really great that you like your job as a cashier and feel as if you perfected it. However, is it really necessary to name yourself "Head Cashier Trainer" and run to assist other cashiers even when you have guests in your lines?? Also, stop *****ing about me zoning and going to GS, it's not that much of a privilege and maybe if you didn't suck, they would let you go too! :)

Ex Wally World tm?

To whomever wandered off with the ad that was at guest services marked with all the items we were out of, you made my day worse than it needed to be, made me look like an idiot to the rest of the store every time someone called looking for an item, and caused my GSA and me to get into a small tiff in front of guests when she swore she had given me that copy and I swore the copy she gave me had nothing marked on it (I was right). May you wake up with hairy thighs.

to that ex-wallyworld target mobile tm,

please stop 'helping guests.' you dont know actual information. you know teenager adjectives. you don't know target policy on returns/exchanges/esps. you make false promises to try and glean sales.
please stop butting in while a tm or tl is providing 'great guest service.' this isn't a social gathering, this is a job. we don't care about your favorite youtube video. we dont care about your new earrings. we don't care about how your hair looks or if you're going to play just dance 4 tonight. we dont need to have you input while we're discussing pros/cons in camera choices with a guest to introduce them to the technology. we don't pretend to provide information/service/details/promises to your cellular phone customers, don't pretend you have those things to provide to ours.

To whomever wandered off with the ad that was at guest services marked with all the items we were out of, you made my day worse than it needed to be, made me look like an idiot to the rest of the store every time someone called looking for an item, and caused my GSA and me to get into a small tiff in front of guests when she swore she had given me that copy and I swore the copy she gave me had nothing marked on it (I was right). May you wake up with hairy thighs.
Just reprint store specific ad report on workbench, it will give you all dpci's & locations by page number on the ad.

Just reprint store specific ad report on workbench, it will give you all dpci's & locations by page number on the ad.

We had one of those, and it disappeared as well, but that wouldn't help me anyway with telling me what we were out of since the merchandise locate really only updates in the morning before the store opens.

And I didn't have time to breathe much less request anything...I cannot believe the amount of reshop I was getting yesterday: most of it from guests returning stuff!

Last edited:
To my ETL-Replenishment: Please stop trying to steal my re-shoppers. We'd love to help flow get their stuff done, but only if we can get ours done first!

To that Tm who is un tying endcaps for no good reason ! Just freaking stop !!! And what the heck happen with having glade being tied with the shampoos ?

We had one of those, and it disappeared as well, but that wouldn't help me anyway with telling me what we were out of since the merchandise locate really only updates in the morning before the store opens.

And I didn't have time to breathe much less request anything...I cannot believe the amount of reshop I was getting yesterday: most of it from guests returning stuff!
There is a new update ita report. Supposedly does update on hot stuff, like electronics.

To that one TM...this is the second weekend in a row calling in to ask that someone check your schedule for when you work on Monday morning. Seriously?! You've been here longer than I have and certainly know better! Last week the GSA humored you. This week, the GSTL was on back up and every single ETL in the building ignored my call out asking for someone to assist you. I hope you took the hint when I told you we were too busy to check and you would need to come in and check your own schedule, so we don't repeat this next week. I noticed you never came in nor called back, so it couldn't have been too important (though last week it was rather a huge production....so I haven't a clue what you are doing, anyway).

To that one TM...I'm really confused. You worked GS for years, are now a GSA, and still don't understand why a guest wouldn't want the money returned to a visa gift card they no longer have or how to go about fixing the situation? It isn't difficult to figure out.

For example...The guest bout $60 worth of items. They paid with the visa gift card for $50, and the regular credit card for $10. When the item they want to return is for $20, we can only give $10 back on the regular card and the register wants to put the other $10 on the credit gift card. The guest rightfully doesn't want/need to get back a target gift card for this, though I believe they can.

If they want cash, just call up for an override, explain to the lovely person who answers that it was a credit card gift card which the guest no longer has and you need an authorization for cash back (or in that instance the person offered to let us put it all back on the real credit card, which was fine with the guest).

Not difficult. You've been doing this for years longer than I have and have never run into this? I've had it three times in a week!

to that one ETL- thank you so much for taking me back to the softline side permanently AND already helping me expand my knowledge base as I move toward a TL position.

to the STL-thank you for understanding that I am not moving back and forth wily nily, I really thought moving over to hardlines for part of the time would be helpful and I would learn more of the store and that didn't happen.

to those team members I told that later in the day on Black Friday would be like a regular Friday....I am so sorry....it was that way the last two...who was I to know that we would be only one of 2 stores in the district to surpass goals AND a lot of those sales (like more than half) would be after 8 AM?

to most of the closing softlines team members this weekend....YOU ROCK!!! to that one who can't even finish her one section in a 5 hour shift....the sight of you makes me want to slap you silly and opening your mouth just makes me want to slap harder.

to that one ETL- thank you so much for taking me back to the softline side permanently AND already helping me expand my knowledge base as I move toward a TL position.

to the STL-thank you for understanding that I am not moving back and forth wily nily, I really thought moving over to hardlines for part of the time would be helpful and I would learn more of the store and that didn't happen.

to those team members I told that later in the day on Black Friday would be like a regular Friday....I am so sorry....it was that way the last two...who was I to know that we would be only one of 2 stores in the district to surpass goals AND a lot of those sales (like more than half) would be after 8 AM?

to most of the closing softlines team members this weekend....YOU ROCK!!! to that one who can't even finish her one section in a 5 hour shift....the sight of you makes me want to slap you silly and opening your mouth just makes me want to slap harder.

Congrats on going hardlines, we could use the help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back