To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
To that new gsa transfer.... Seriously you are tripping some major power trip balls... Chill out, because people (myself included) think you are an uber tool.

To the backroom team member, I was only to help you pull CAFs. You were the one who is reponsible for them. But you took your break *without* telling me and wonder why I didn't ask for help. It's because I thought you were still pulling CAFS that was only supposed to be done in 45 minutes! You, like many team members, have poor communications skills.

to that one GSTL-I have not liked you from the start but to come in and walk back out (from what I have heard) for your other job the week before Christmas is just insane. But maybe there will be a GSTL position opening up soon and I like the new ETL-GE....thanks for the opportunities to look good!!

to the management-I guess I am a favorite after all...or maybe you all are tired of my squeaking.

to the uppity muckity muck who came into our store this week on an unexpected visit. PLEASE learn to talk to the team members and not the ETL's (esp.the HR one)and their minions....or maybe you were just getting ammunition to fire this etl....I am sure it's the former, but I shall dream of that Christmas miracle.

to that TL-why the heck do you think every time I am telling you something lately that I am accusing you of something? I like you and don't quite get why you are so paranoid.

To the ETL-HR and your minion....I'm certain that whatever you had to discuss with each other was soooo important, but the minion was the only one in the whole store who could do what needed to be done to assist a guest. And after we finally figure out you two are off chatting with your walkies off? You still tell us that you will be out in a few minutes....while the guest is STILL waiting! Meanwhile the STL is squawking on the walkie to get the minion out of the office and assisting the guest, and since the STL isn't the one knocking on the door (because they are off assisting guests) you put the rest of us off.

Guests come first. You two can status together later....I promise. I really hope the STL told you both to knock that crap off.

To my SL team: Stop giving me dirty looks and talking about me behind my back while you all are sorting through our mountains of reshop (I can hear you guys "whispering"). I'm not helping you with reshop because I had specific instructions on what I had to do that day by our ETL/TL. You all can complain all you want, but the fact is, my area is a lot harder to keep up than any of yours. This was proven by how it started falling apart when I wasn't back there for three consecutive days due to helping with reshop from the start of my shift, to the end. And if you all are so offended by that and it's "so unfair", take it up with the people who sternly told me "do not help with reshop today."

Also, stop constantly making fun of me for being "so skinny" and rolling your eyes when I walk up asking why I always have to come in looking "perfect" in your sarcastic tones.

To that special TM: it's good that you are younger than I am, and good for you for showing up in a full face of makeup most days. You have that whole "no-b.s.", strictly business attitude down pat, unless you're busy talking to your friends, or other team members, or on your phone. We rarely encounter each other much anymore, which is all the same for me, BUT...

On the rare occasions when i do have a reason to speak with you, if it really helps you feel superior to me to get all snippy-snappy-yippy-yappy with me, that's cool. Makes you feel better about yourself to talk to me like it's my first day at ANY job, when i think i've been working as long as you've been living, okay, fine. You can give it a rest. You're probably fairly bright, and I don't know about your other qualities but if nothing else you might get a few more promotions, or get "discovered", or marry rich. Any way you play it, with any luck in the coming months I won't have to deal with sparkling personality of yours half as much, even if it's only because of the decrease in hours...

to the closing LOD tonight......ARRRRRRRRGGH!! It's the weekend before Christmas and you are still sitting in your office? And what about all the team members just goofing off?

To the softlines team-you almost all rocked tonight!! We surpassed sales goal by at least 30 grand and our store looks like it but going through hardlines we did good!!

to those hardline team members....you are the reason we didn't get to leave until after 1:00 AM tonight....when a guest says they aren't leaving the store until they find their keys (AFTER closing...way after) you don't walk them around the store looking for them. You also do an area check when asked (I ended up doing area checks for mens, shoes, infant hardlines, toys, electronics, sporting goods, and seasonal)

To that one new hardlines team member: Learn how to use your PDA to do an item search! You ask if we sell or where an item is 10 times more than any other new TM! Then you complain that TM's on the salesfloor are mean to you? Maybe that's because you don't actually help any guests, you just pass them off to anyone who answers you on the walkie!

To that one new hardlines team member: Learn how to use your PDA to do an item search! You ask if we sell or where an item is 10 times more than any other new TM! Then you complain that TM's on the salesfloor are mean to you? Maybe that's because you don't actually help any guests, you just pass them off to anyone who answers you on the walkie!

Used a flow TM that did that. Someone thought it would be a great idea to give them walkies to answer calls and the like. This flow TM would call for assistance when all the guests wanted was to know where the restrooms were. Also many times the items there were looking for were right in front of him, but because he never stopped to asked what they were looking for he ended wasting everyone's time.

to that one team member-I don't believe your choice of hair color was supposed to make me laugh....but it did. You look like Thing 1 (or 2, take your pick)from Dr. Seuss.

Our GSTL colored her hair bright red, as part of "Red Card," challenage. Then she buzzed it off after getting tired of the color. I glad to see that she is going to run the Target Cafe, as your replacement it much more liked by many of the TMs. For me he is just more laid back and nows how when to take a chill pill. He knows that it is not all about the front lanes and that often our sales floor TMs are just too busy with guests to respond to back-up calls. Just wished we could call for a back-up zoner in softlines. I sure she would find some reason for her people not to have to respond even if they are just standing and picking their noses.

To my TLs, ETLs, STL, and a few random TMs: Thank you for the card. You guys made me feel special.

To my re-shop co-captain: You are a colossal tool and I am glad to not be working directly with you anymore.

To my leadership: I've been with Target for three years, and this is the first time I got not one, but two Christmas cards from management. One was from all the TL's, and the other one was from my STL and it looked like he signed it on behalf of some DTL's because I didn't recognize their names, haha. It's small, but I do appreciate it. Makes me feel that I made the right decision to switch to PA a few months ago...I finally feel like I'm not invisible anymore. :)

But, on another note:

Dear fellow TM: IT'S CHRISTMAS FRICKIN EVE. You know how busy it is. It was probably not the best use of judgement to help BR backstock all of the truck instead of doing guest-oriented tasks. I get that it was a massive truck and there was only one guy doing it, but that's HIS job. The floor was practically empty and I was going crazy trying to get the massive pulls out. I sort of clued you in that I needed help; I don't often ask for it, but when I do...I NEED IT. You should have known a bit better. Oh well. You're generally fantastic to work with and always work hard, but I admit that I was thinking some very un-Christmas-y thoughts towards you today.

To my leadership: I've been with Target for three years, and this is the first time I got not one, but two Christmas cards from management. One was from all the TL's, and the other one was from my STL and it looked like he signed it on behalf of some DTL's because I didn't recognize their names, haha. It's small, but I do appreciate it. Makes me feel that I made the right decision to switch to PA a few months ago...I finally feel like I'm not invisible anymore. :)

But, on another note:

Dear fellow TM: IT'S CHRISTMAS FRICKIN EVE. You know how busy it is. It was probably not the best use of judgement to help BR backstock all of the truck instead of doing guest-oriented tasks. I get that it was a massive truck and there was only one guy doing it, but that's HIS job. The floor was practically empty and I was going crazy trying to get the massive pulls out. I sort of clued you in that I needed help; I don't often ask for it, but when I do...I NEED IT. You should have known a bit better. Oh well. You're generally fantastic to work with and always work hard, but I admit that I was thinking some very un-Christmas-y thoughts towards you today.
If it was blackline then big ups to him for helping, if it was just truck push b/s, then get your behind to the floor.

But, on another note:

At least you got the truck done. Hadnt worked til friday in pfresh came in found all of truck push just sitting there palletized and my other PA saying they were leaving 2 hours before they were supposed to get off...so...awesome....

To that one team member,

I trained a seasonal market team member, and omg he was so ****in' stupid. He didn't know where any of our coolers where, and put bannas in the freezer. We had to qmos over 300 bannas. then he put dairy stuff in the freezer, and freezer in dairy. Where the **** does target find these people? After the couple times of him ****ing up, I made him five fo chips and cans, and then zone the pizza backwall for 6 weeks.

To that one team member,

I trained a seasonal market team member, and omg he was so ****in' stupid. He didn't know where any of our coolers where, and put bannas in the freezer. We had to qmos over 300 bannas. then he put dairy stuff in the freezer, and freezer in dairy. Where the **** does target find these people? After the couple times of him ****ing up, I made him five fo chips and cans, and then zone the pizza backwall for 6 weeks.

lol i know right. The other day someone put all our pallets in long ways when the truck came in so it took up almost all the space in our rooms, and put produce in dairy probably because they couldnt fit produce in the wide way lmao. I think a while ago someone also messed up what goes in what room and we had to qmos a bunch of stuff. Also, only 300 Bananas? I assume this was a pull and not the pallet that comes in because thats only 3 cases.

lol i know right. The other day someone put all our pallets in long ways when the truck came in so it took up almost all the space in our rooms, and put produce in dairy probably because they couldnt fit produce in the wide way lmao. I think a while ago someone also messed up what goes in what room and we had to qmos a bunch of stuff. Also, only 300 Bananas? I assume this was a pull and not the pallet that comes in because thats only 3 cases.

Haha, our pFresh training is showing because the bananas was the thing that stood out to me the most. ;) Only 300? I often QMOS that many in a single cull. :p (We donate our bananas so we try and keep our quality VERY high).

To that one team member,

Maybe he thought they were for frozen chocolate bananas. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back