To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
To that one TM...no, the GSTL did not give me (or anyone) her keys before she went into the LOD meeting. So I'm sorry you need change, but you're out of luck. Move to a different register. Oh, you don't want to move to a different register? Then suck it up and stop *****ing at me, because there's nothing I can do for you beyond suggesting you find a different register....because it's a two hour meeting, and I shouldn't have to listen to you treat me like that for two hours.

wait, what? Why can't you look up a clearance item with the DPCI?

I thought that was odd, too...but I guess the LOD explained to me that as a regular sales floor TM, I can't look up a dpci on a PDA for a clearance item under item search. It simply says "not found" or whatever. No joke...I had the right dpci, because I gave it to the LOD over the walkie! I may try again tonight for funsies. No idea what that is about.

Unless that's something new, that's not correct. Item search will pull it up even if it's salvage if you put in the 49.

I thought that was odd, too...but I guess the LOD explained to me that as a regular sales floor TM, I can't look up a dpci on a PDA for a clearance item under item search. It simply says "not found" or whatever. No joke...I had the right dpci, because I gave it to the LOD over the walkie! I may try again tonight for funsies. No idea what that is about.

Unless that's something new, that's not correct. Item search will pull it up even if it's salvage if you put in the 49.

Keep reading...I tried it last night with another clearance item, typing in the dpci, and it came up. No idea how the first one didn't...obviously I had the right number if I was able to give it to my LOD. *shrug* Regardless, the TM at the other store didn't need to be so rude.

Keep reading...I tried it last night with another clearance item, typing in the dpci, and it came up. No idea how the first one didn't...obviously I had the right number if I was able to give it to my LOD. *shrug* Regardless, the TM at the other store didn't need to be so rude.

Different stores have different clearance schedules. If your video rocker went clearance before theirs it could have just dropped out of your system. We have that problem constantly with a nearby store that is on a different clearance schedule than us. Always get mad guests because it's clearance there but not here or a higher percentage their.

I would never tell someone that another store was going to hold something unless they told me they had it in their hand.
Why piss off the guest needlessly?
Sure it's frustrating when you're trying to help someone and you're on the phone forever but that's no reason to take it out on the person who is trying to help you.

a little snow on your feet or car is not going to kill you. Please stop calling out just because it snows a bit. If several of us that live out of town can get in to the store you can too!

a little snow on your feet or car is not going to kill you. Please stop calling out just because it snows a bit. If several of us that live out of town can get in to the store you can too!

I live in the middle of nowhere and drove to work on a 5 mile ice rink about a month ago. I laughed at the town people complaining

I live in the middle of nowhere and drove to work on a 5 mile ice rink about a month ago. I laughed at the town people complaining

i live in a different town than my store is in and the hwy to get to work is terrible so that's what i deal with every time there's bad weather. Which in the area i live in is quite often. The last storm we had we had something like 52 call outs but yet most of the people that DID show up lived at least 25 miles away from the store.

to the one (and only) signing tm....I am so sorry to hear you quit, but I am not surprised. Our store seems to have a habit of chewing you all upand spitting you out. You were the nicest of the last 3 (in less than 18 months).

to the tm's who are so "board" that you write all over sheets of paper at the fitting room that you are "board"....a)it is B O R E D, you aren't a 2x4 and b) if you are that unentertained, maybe just maybe step out of the fitting room AFTER you are done with the box of rewraps and help zone shoes, men's basics, plus. I hate coming into the fitting room to those sheets and a full box of rewraps and a not so well zoned area around the fitting room. I was able to sort 3 caf's of pulls to make it easier for them to push to the floor (while putting away the men's basics and shoes), do those rewraps you left plus some, the regular reshop, pulled some product from the floor that was set too early, among my regular duties. Then I decided that the last hour I was only going to make sure the desk stayed clear and the regular fitting room duties were done, that is when I got bored. Please don't whine that it was busy, we haven't made sales in what feels like weeks and the store was dead when I left, I've taught you umpteen times how to make tags and repackage, that shouldn't be an excuse. Even on the floor I hear the bored comment and it frustrates me. I will now get off that soap box.

We are in the metro area of one of the super bowl participants so we should make sales this weekend in anticipation and I want to give a special shout out to the 2 softlines tm's, who, when we are so short on hours decide that they MUST have Sunday night off. It's going to be dead in the store and you weren't the big of football fans during the regular season so why give up the time (though I am also ticked at one because she has almost double everybody else's hours next week)

... who put that dingy, discolored and smelly bra that a guest switched out in the fitting room onto the bar for reshop ... how did you not notice how disgusting that thing was? Seriously. Even being blind wouldn't have been a fabulous enough excuse for this.

Don't ever allow another store tm to talk to you rudely again. If they start in on you, calmly ask to speak to their LOD. I bet their tone changes real quick.

To, well, everyone else in the store: no, I am not coming up for backup. By the time I maneuver this flatbed full of milk back to the cooler, so it doesn't spoil while I am gone, we will have wasted a good portion of everyone's time.. Someone who does not have perishibles on the floor (read anyone else in the damn store) may be a better candidate to come up.

Also, if you are going to call for "two immediate back ups," I had better not get to the front after responding saying I am coming up from the backroom to a cashier standing around organizing the magazines at the front of her register. At that point, you could have called me off.

Or, here's an idea...I should not be the only guest services person willing (and required) to step out to the express register if I am not busy. If I can do it, so can the others.

Look, I work front end, I understand needing support for backups and am willing to come up for legitimate needs...but for the love of God, work with me a bit!

LOL this and this. With any pulls. I swear so many times they are like we need people to the checklanes. And then they call me out on walkie to go up even though I usually had a perishable push out on the floor or was on the complete opposite side of the store in the backroom in the dairy or freezer rooms.

Don't ever allow another store tm to talk to you rudely again. If they start in on you, calmly ask to speak to their LOD. I bet their tone changes real quick.

Over the phone while helping a guest isn't the time or place for that!

But yeah, if you're shopping, let em have it!

To my trainee, who backstocked three tubs of bakery in the freezer last night... YOU ARE AWESOME! I wish I could do more than just write you a dumb vibe card.

To the ETL...no, McLane is not two hours late. This is the same time they arrive every. single. Friday. It might be behind the scheduled time they are "supposed" to be here, but if this is how it's been since I started 8 months ago, I think we can safely assume that this is the time they are going to come.

Ok....looking forward in the schedule...you are obviously still hurting for GSA coverage. Care to train me and get me on that schedule now? It took us two and a half months to get the interview done. And now we're holding off on this because everyone in the store is cranky that we are switching districts and everyone has to be "perfect?" Really? If what we were doing wasn't working with the old district, why are we waiting until now to change anything? And if it was working fine with the old district, it should be fine with the new one! Good grief. And your paranoid selves are getting in the way of my GSA-ing. Grr.

Welcome to the new fiscal year!

to the one ETL that i hate in our store, just leave me the F**k alone! im on channel 2 all the time and all i hear you is on channel 2 asking me stupid a$$ questions and lecturing me on $$hit that i already know! dont talk to me like im standing 2 inches off the ground and then try to be all buddy buddy with me, your a fake a$$ human being so just leave me the F**k alone

To that one ETL that recently got terminated: you are the definition of a arrogant prick. You made the dumbest decisions possible and never double checked your work (which eventually cost you). When someone came to to talk about an issue they had with you, you would pretend there wasn't a problem and dismiss it. You were consistently rude whenever someone attempted to be cordial. You used people on other teams to further your own goals and success. Good riddance.

to the one ETL that i hate in our store, just leave me the F**k alone! im on channel 2 all the time and all i hear you is on channel 2 asking me stupid a$$ questions and lecturing me on $$hit that i already know! dont talk to me like im standing 2 inches off the ground and then try to be all buddy buddy with me, your a fake a$$ human being so just leave me the F**k alone

That sounds hilarious when you read it in Ralph's voice.

To that one GSTL who supposedly got fired: I don't know what happened to get you fired, but I hope you're okay and wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

To my store leadership: Please hire a GSTL who is better than the last one you guys hired, or I'll defect to overnight. :D

To that one softlines TM...when I call out that I have a guest on the phone looking for girl's snow pants, do not respond back on the walkie telling me that we have none, when I can see the clearance rack with the snow pants hanging on them from the service desk. And then you insist that we don't have them, even after I ask you to check the rack because I can see them? Really? To the other softlines TM...thank you for stepping in to take the phone call so the other softlines TM and I could end that silly conversation. Turns out that my eyes really did see the snow pants, and we had the size the guest was looking for.

To that LOD...I hate working when you are the LOD on weekends. Absolutely hate it. You are absolutely useless when it comes to anything that involves helping us give great guest service. I needed the ipad today so I could do a price match. I was ready to scream when you just told me to go ahead and do it without it, since you couldn't be bothered to come up and get the device out of the cash office. Yeah, I get it...the opening LOD should have grabbed it in the morning, but she didn't.

Luckily for both of us, and you didn't know it, it was a target.com match, so I was able to do it at the registry kiosk. Because the guest had no idea how much the price was online, but figured it was cheaper. Had it been for Babies R Us, I would have been screwed....and it was still a pain to look up without being able to use the dpci.

If this was the first time you've basically told me to do something without having all the stuff I need to do it because you wouldn't come help, it would be fine. But this tends to happen several times a shift with you. I absolutely dread closing softlines with you as LOD tomorrow night, because I've never worked a full softlines shift before and am not trained in there...and you have zero patience for allowing people to be trained or ask questions...so this could completely suck on top of that.

I really hope you get transferred at some point...I can't imagine us getting anyone more unhelpful than you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back