To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
To that big-wig web designer, nice job on the update to target.com, but what about ehr!!?? It's 2013. A requirement for IE is ridiculous and it's a PITA for mac users.

So much this. Same thing for TCM. JavaScript really?

To that big-wig web designer, nice job on the update to target.com, but what about ehr!!?? It's 2013. A requirement for IE is ridiculous and it's a PITA for mac users.

Wish I could "thank" you a bazillion times on this one!!! The computer my IE is on is so ancient, it's ridiculous! I could DRIVE to my store and access it (that is WHEN it's actually WORKING, which it rarely seems to be at my store) quicker than I can access it on my dinosaur....

To that one hardlines TM: I'm sorry I didn't help you with the three carts of HBA re-shop like I said I would. I promise I didn't flake out - GSTL stole me back to cash for the rest of the night!

TM, I know you're off the clock, but really? You just walk away from your (almost) empty cart in front of the exit doors, leaving your trash and half empty soda cup? Really? Don't you know better? It's bad enough to clean up after regular guests. But to clean up after a fellow TM? Makes me want to schedule you extra restroom duty on your next shift.

Wish I could "thank" you a bazillion times on this one!!! The computer my IE is on is so ancient, it's ridiculous! I could DRIVE to my store and access it (that is WHEN it's actually WORKING, which it rarely seems to be at my store) quicker than I can access it on my dinosaur....

Open Safari (on your Mac) and click the Safari name up near the Apple logo, then click Preferences. When the Window Opens, Click the Advanced Tab and Select "Show Develop menu in tool bar"

Now Close Safari, and Re-Open it. From There, Click the Develop drop down box, and the 2nd option should be "User Agent", Select Internet Explorer 7.0, or 8.0. You should now be able to access EHR from your Mac :)

I should point out though that'll you'll have to select IE from the Drop Down box every time you wanna access the site after you've closed Safari from your previous session, but, it's better then Booting up a Windows PC, and messing with all that crazyness :p

To that TM who got busted for stealing : WTF is wrong with you ??? I hope the free ride to the police was worth it !!

If there is one thing i hate in this world is when other men demoralize women...i HATE it when another guy whistles at a chick to get here attention, or rude remarks towards women...

so to that one team member, if i EVER see you or hear you make one more remark about certain female team members, especially the ones who are my friends, i WILL get in your face you f**king pervert. Dont think your all hot because you look like some jersey shore mother**ker.

Thank god that show was cancelled!

I have a few ways to get into ehr. I just think it's stupid that they'd block non-IE browsers in the first place. I don't personally have a problem with going in through my mom's PC. Win 7 is a damn good OS (I'm bitechtual. I don't fangirl). On my mac, I'd rather just use ffox with a UA switcher extension. I hate Safari's current version. The version coming with OS X Mavs should be good, though.

*whispers* I love Snooki.

To the person who decides where things go, we have trouble maintaining tables when every item is labeled. What makes you think the upkeep will go smoothly with a bunch of t-shirts and pants that have to be unfolded just to see what size they are?

To that ETL-SL, can you not see my availability as you're making the schedule!? WTF? Why'd you even approve the changes if you weren't going to follow them? You know I take the bus. I'm not staying a single minute past 11 (despite my availability being until 10 that day). If I stay until 11:15, I won't make it to the bus in time. Even though, my mom will probably volunteer to pick me up, I'm not making my availability based on my mother's willingness to pick me up. I'm making it based on when I can get myself there and when I can get myself home via public transport.

I have to find another job, because clearly Target doesn't give any damns about my work/life balance.

to that one gas thanks for sending someone to do a return to my register cause u wer backed up amd thought they wer checking out. then getting mad at me for taking them to guest service to check them out. seriously?!?!?!

I know you're having some relationship issues and that is becoming an AP matter. But I can't talk to you about it now, I'm off the clock, don't know anything, and I just got done working 11 hours. When something happens and we can let you know, we will. Till then, S.T.F.U.

To the GSA last night, I hope that the entire team only getting one red card during your shift has opened up your eyes a bit. You always give me a hard time and it feels like you're implying I'm not trying hard enough as I can never seem to get any (much less when you're working). Hopefully you realize it's not just me.

Also for that same GSA, stop being on my ass so much. Yes, I got defectives done later than most of the others do, but we were constantly busy last night at the service desk between guests, countless repacks, and getting stuck on the phone with the lovely people on India (although I did get two English speakers last night which I was pleasantly surprised by).

And let's not even count the guest who came in and briefly said hello to me. He may have been talking with me for a minute max. Dare I remind you how often you talk to your boyfriend when he enters the store.

Between you and the LOD who always works Monday nights that I can't seem to help but disappoint, I'm getting very close to changing my availability to not being available on Monday nights. Monday nights are always the most dreaded for me and I figure if I can get away from you two, maybe, just maybe it'll help my sanity. And I'll put that as my reason on the availability change as well.

To That Electronics Team Member:

Learn what is an AP issue and what isn't. I'm not running back there for you ever again. Also, learn how to answer electronics questions. And STFU on the walkie. And quit following me around while I'm doing my job, you're going to make investigations a *****.

To all the TM's at my old store, you guys have got to stop running up and giving me hugs, telling me how much you miss me, and how sorry you are I was treated so bad.
Just going in to get my prescription refilled kills me.
I feel like crying, and that doesn't come easy.

To the ETLs who stand off to the side and shoot dirty looks; screw you.
If you do anything bad to the TMs karma is so going to bite you.
Not to mention the phone calls you are going to be getting from the EEOC and Division of Civil Rights about my case.
Funny that the two people directly involved in my firing are no longer at the store.

To the new cashier- you've hit me up twice in the three weeks you've been at our store about moving to Starbucks. Couple things - you have to make it 90 days to switch work centers, like I said. Also IF I was looking for more SB peeps right now, there would be plenty of in-store applicants who have seniority of your new a** I would consider first.

To that one hardlines TL: I super-zoned the travel mugs (which were all over the place) and the feminine hygiene aisle. You're welcome.

To my STL: Thank you for helping me get through my zone, even if it meant I had to go to A block afterwards.

to our one AP....I love you to pieces!! to one of the others...you are learning, finally, that when I call I truly do need you.

to the one person who ends up closing market an awful lot...thank you so much for picking up calls outside of your work center. You are one of the sweetest people I know.

to the two ladies who are usually in different centers but were in softlines tonight, good job.

to the 2 people who are covering the weekday fitting room...be thankful that I have no control over your jobs because your hineys would have hit the pavement faster than you could have said "boo!" the last 3 days. To our ETL why the H E double hockey sticks did you schedule these 2 idiots there? They shouldn't even still be in our store.

Open Safari (on your Mac) and click the Safari name up near the Apple logo, then click Preferences. When the Window Opens, Click the Advanced Tab and Select "Show Develop menu in tool bar"

Now Close Safari, and Re-Open it. From There, Click the Develop drop down box, and the 2nd option should be "User Agent", Select Internet Explorer 7.0, or 8.0. You should now be able to access EHR from your Mac :)

I should point out though that'll you'll have to select IE from the Drop Down box every time you wanna access the site after you've closed Safari from your previous session, but, it's better then Booting up a Windows PC, and messing with all that crazyness :p

Nope, I've tried that....it doesn't work for some reason with my MacBook :(

To our "Electronics" openers: since you are just an instocks pusher who i raking our hours from Electronics associates, please just put your stuff on the shelves and let us work our department. Twice this week I have shown up to a trashed department because you can't stock shelves and do a light zone before you leave.

I walked this item all the way across the damn store because it said "Cannot backstock. Return to Pharmacy." TAKE THE DAMN THING. I CAN'T DO ANYTHING WITH IT. I DON'T WANT IT. IT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO BE OUT HERE. STOP FIGHTING ME ON IT.

Thanks.

I'm happy for you for finding a better job, but I'm not looking forward to the extra work I have to do between now and the hiring of your replacement... if they replace you. *whispers* I'm a little jealous of you, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back