To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
To that one TM, I saw you roll your eyes when I mentioned my health issue that happens to be kicking my @ss right now. F*ck you! You can kiss my @$$! I'm the LAST person to let my health affect my job and have called in ONCE because of it the ENTIRE time I've worked there (and that was because I was in the f*cking hospital)! Unlike YOU, who called in with the "flu" (aka "hangover") more than once, are lazy as he||, and are late almost every day (not to mention your 20+ minute breaks and 35+ minute lunches)!

To that one GSA who's been there for under a year and starts to boss me around saying I don't know how to do my job, which is the same job I've been working at for almost three years now. I get that these newbs are on a Power Fix but seriously with power comes responsibility. Not to mention how bad everything was way behind on Saturday, one of the busiest sales days of the week. Not that I have any interest in such a position as a GSA, but I think I know what I'm doing most of the time being that I've watched new GSAs come and get fired in the years I've been here.

To the team members and leaders who keep calling by the names of various team members who appear to share my race and/or ethnicity:

SERIOUSLY. REALLY?

Look, some of you are fairly new, some of you don't see me very often at all, and some of you are honestly just horrible at remembering or pronouncing names.

And some of you really need to get your vision checked.

For even more of you, I really do wonder what the reaction would be if I did the same thing to you.

to the GSTL in training...i like how the first time i meet you, you look me up and down from head to toe. just from that, i can kinda already know what your about...you better get your shit straight before you go to your new store, first impressions are everything dick.

to the vendor that comes in frequently...i had no idea our receiving team member told you about my near future endeavors...thank you...i really appreciate all the kind things you had to say about it, made my day, thank you.

We had a TM who actually found a couple walkies at a pawn shop.
He just laughed & told the owner how he'd gotten taken for accepting stolen property.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lot-10-Moto...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lot-125-Mot...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

http://www.ebay.com/itm/4-Pack-Moto...42084?pt=2_Way_Radios_FRS&hash=item4abc63e0a4

Some TM's are better at stealing then others....
I'll say.
Funny that the 125 non-working ones fetched less than $40 but I didn't see rechargers with any of them.

to the formerly engaged team members,
just because you broke up, doesn't mean the entire sales floor gives a shit
also, if one of you is romantically pursuing a different team member, perhaps the other severely misjudged the character of their fiance.

all in all, keep you damn llama drama the hell out of my workday.

We had a TM who actually found a couple walkies at a pawn shop.
He just laughed & told the owner how he'd gotten taken for accepting stolen property.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lot-10-Moto...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lot-125-Mot...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

http://www.ebay.com/itm/4-Pack-Moto...42084?pt=2_Way_Radios_FRS&hash=item4abc63e0a4

Some TM's are better at stealing then others....

I occasionally search EBay hoping I can find some of the old black leather LRT holsters. Those are, by far, the best holsters we have ever had.

to the formerly engaged team members,
just because you broke up, doesn't mean the entire sales floor gives a shit
also, if one of you is romantically pursuing a different team member, perhaps the other severely misjudged the character of their fiance.

all in all, keep you damn llama drama the hell out of my workday.

Sounds like a security incident in the making. I cringe every time Team members in my store start dating just for this fact.

To that one cashier...

way to stick it to the ETLs who dont respect you, even especially after you get them 15+ red cards a day, i love how you told them how your only going to aim to get 1 red card if not none a day if you keep treating her like a slave. BIG kudos to you, i love how they kiss your ass now, thats the type of revolution that needs to happen.

to our brave GSAs (except one):

when we hit the Additional Assistance button, please don't stand around, calling for backup, after no one one responds. Get on a damn register! People in line are staring at you for a reason!

when we hit the Additional Assistance button, please don't stand around, calling for backup, after no one one responds. Get on a damn register! People in line are staring at you for a reason!

Or if you're not going to hop on, then please, for the love of all that is holy, SPEEDWEAVE. The back-up isn't going to clear itself! (Well, technically it will, but very slowly.)

This happened today, around 11:45:

I am on break. Two TLs and an ETL are in the TSC with me.

Target Robot Lady: "Additional cashiers to the front lanes."

"Team, who can come backup at the lanes?"

"Is anyone coming up for backup?"

"[Sales floor TM], are you heading up to the lanes?"

Sales floor TM, from the breakroom: "I'M ON LUNCH!"

TL: "Isn't there anyone else here?" *looks at grid* "Guess not."

In other news, today was insane and I'm really glad I'm not on channel 1 because it was nonstop requests for backup. It felt like a Saturday in December!

haha... I was talking to someone today who said she wanted to punch all the cashiers that push the button. We don't respond to the robot voice at all. All too often, the button is pushed and the GSA/GSTL goes "we're fine, cancel that." So, we've all picked up the habit of ignoring it and only going for backup when a person actually calls for it. If I know the GSA is at guest services or something dealing with something else, I might check it out, but 90% of the time, the button is pushed and there are no lines... or it's just people that rather stand behind a few people with 1-5 things than go behind the couple people in other lines that have the whole store in their cart, so only one line appears to be long but it's really not.

To that ETL and that one GSA... Shirley hasn't worked here since January. My name is Sheryl. I don't know why or when you two began calling me Shirley, but if you're reading off the grid thing how in the hell are you messing it up!? And how do you mess it up AFTER hearing other people say my actual name over the walkie!?!? Ughousofaofuosf, I'm just gonna respond in third person to the GSA from now on... and I'll make sure to say my name when I announce breaks when he's LOD

To my fellow Pfresh TMs: I can not even begin to thank you all enough for each taking me under your wings this week while training me. I am so glad to have joined the Pfresh team, and it's all because of you guys. I've learned a lot already, and I am now feeling confident in my new role after sitting down and going through the routines more with you. Thanks. I look forward to working with all of you more.

To that TM,I am sorry to hear that your family members are dropping like flies,you "have " to go to close family members funerals at least twice a month for the past 2 years!!!!some months you even went every week!!
Seems funny to see you reading the obits every morning and finding long lost relatives in there...

To that TM,I am sorry to hear that your family members are dropping like flies,you "have " to go to close family members funerals at least twice a month for the past 2 years!!!!some months you even went every week!!
Seems funny to see you reading the obits every morning and finding long lost relatives in there...

A team member one time showed me a joke about someone calling in, as their grandmother had just died. After returning from the funeral their supervisor told them that their dead grandmother was sure nice, as they had gotten to meet her just the other day.

To the Electronics TL, i know you were super busy tonight, but your help in the backroom is greatly appreciated, and i couldn't be more grateful for you helping me out today, you made my night less shitty, thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back