To that one Team Member - II

I wouldn't do that. We just have one guy and I'm not sure if he's a GSTL or ETLGE. I am sure that he's a complete asshat. I'd never take an issue to him for people making mistakes. Maybe I'll mention something to one of our more chill GSAs.
That works too. Just let someone know— the problem won’t get fixed otherwise. Or just try talking to GSTMs.

That works too. Just let someone know— the problem won’t get fixed otherwise. Or just try talking to GSTMs.

Yeah, if it keeps happening, I'll figure how who to talk to about it. I've got a GSA or two in mind. I just don't want to get the GSTMs in trouble. They often drive me crazy, but they're nice to me. I need them for some key aspects of my job and they always help me quickly with that stuff.

Yeah, if it keeps happening, I'll figure how who to talk to about it. I've got a GSA or two in mind. I just don't want to get the GSTMs in trouble. They often drive me crazy, but they're nice to me. I need them for some key aspects of my job and they always help me quickly with that stuff.
so go to GSTMs first. "hey guys. I've been getting a lot of missed salvage and items missing Online Item stickers in reshop. just make sure to double check before you put it in. Thanks so much"

Same goes for OPU’s. Stop putting heavy items on the top shelf.
They always put bookcases and desks all the way up at the top. Thankfully I can handle it, but I need to come over to help from time to time, which is understandable.

Our whole OPU system has been a mess lately. There’s been missing items and items in the wrong place, then I have to take responsibility for backroom’s mistakes 😒

TTOTM: We've had multiple people coming in from other stores for support help during our remodel, but you are by far the rudest and worst ever. You had a 3 tier full of random stuff at the end of your shift because you couldn't be bothered to clean up after yourself and then just stuffed it into the backroom, two days later it's still there. I feel sorry for anyone that tells me to put it away (I've been doing soft lines remodel, too) because I'm not going to.

TTOTL stop lifting so many heavy boxes. You are so, so, so pregnant right now you are going to hurt yourself. This morning you had myself and two other bulky dudes around you and every time we turned around you were trying to lift a christmas tree or cat litter. We are all more than willing to help you, please just let one of us do it for you. Every time I looked over at you you had your hand on your back, you are clearly in pain. Please, take care of yourself, your health and your baby's health are far more important than the job. I swear I will never be mad or annoyed if you call me to lift something heavy.

Ttotm-

Cool you found an empty package that I found and forgot about. Then you wasted APs time by calling them over and saying something along the lines that I must have stole it. When AP reviews video to see I never go in that aisle, they will get bored and move on. However, I have a long list of shady stuff you do daily but everyone just turns their head at it. I'd bet money you stole it since it was buried deep and a guest wouldn't find time to do all that work. Oh I know exactly what you're up too... 🤔🤔🤔

Ttotm-

Cool you found an empty package that I found and forgot about. Then you wasted APs time by calling them over and saying something along the lines that I must have stole it. When AP reviews video to see I never go in that aisle, they will get bored and move on. However, I have a long list of shady stuff you do daily but everyone just turns their head at it. I'd bet money you stole it since it was buried deep and a guest wouldn't find time to do all that work. Oh I know exactly what you're up too... 🤔🤔🤔
Bet AP would like to know, too...😉

Ttotms : ok , there are famous people coming to the store , they are doing a movie nearby ... leave them alone ...
They are shopping , you are supposed to be working ...
I never felt so embarrassed by their behaviors ..
That's an understandable sin though. How I interacted with Erin Gray when I crossed paths with her in a hotel hallway and thought her a fellow convention goer was completely different from how I interacted with Andrew Robinson when I was getting his autograph.

TTOTM: Maybe don't give the new person little to no direction about their area, and then expect them to finish everything and get everything looking perfect in the most shopped area of the store, and don't get on their case for leaving push items on the floor for the next shift when you also have them running all over the store until the last five minutes before their shift ends?

TTOTM: Maybe don't give the new person little to no direction about their area, and then expect them to finish everything and get everything looking perfect in the most shopped area of the store, and don't get on their case for leaving push items on the floor for the next shift when you also have them running all over the store until the last five minutes before their shift ends?
You’ll learn that there is no such thing as training at Target. Ask for help from fellow team members, observe and learn. It sucks, but it’s a sink or swim culture.

TTOTM: We were both in Domestics last night, but I was the only one answering phone calls and handling OPU orders (the desk is by domestics). Meanwhile, the reshop was piling up at guest services all night (3 carts at once!) I would’ve picked it up earlier, which I eventually did, but I was a little distracted running around all night. All you were doing was zoning. You’re not a new team member, you’ve been here for over a year. So please, if you’re not too busy and reshop is called, please pick it up. If you’re busy, let me know :)

TTOLOD: It was highly annoying hearing you on the walkie several times last night asking: "WHO'S GETTING THE PHOOONNNNNEEE?!?"

Would be nice if you can help out once in a while since all of us are working recovery of reshop, zone, guests in-store, backup on lanes, working pulls. I'd say you're not immune from guest interaction... 😔

Also would be nice if there was a list of TM's scheduled to answer the phone for that particular evening...

Back