To that one Team Member - II

TTOTM: You are rude. You call an hour before closing, looking for an item for a guest. First you snarl into the phone "I need softlines" without having the grace to identify yourself. Then, as I'm dealing with two fitting room guests while trying to figure out who you are and what you want you kept demanding to speak to softlines. Did your brain take a vacation and forget the FRO is a softlines member? And then you drop a shopping list of items on me.....an hour before closing. But of course you had some excuse for why a same day online pickup order couldn't work.

TTOETL: after 5 months of taking my open availability and choosing to not schedule me in favor of your new little pets who as we old timers predicted wouldnt work and quit. . .now you are begging me to come save your ass once I cut my availability and move on with a second job. . .Im sorry I cant stop laughing give me one sec. . . .yeah no not sorry one bit good luck with your shit show. . .I will continue to happily take the pitence you throw at me while thoroughly enjoying this second job which coincidentally I love so so much!

Ttotm @ another store: you’re really slick convincing someone to buy a service plan with an Amazon Fire Kids Tablet, even after she asked you about the two year guarantee that Amazon states they have on the back and that I know works because others have used it. It’s okay. I returned the service plan for her, I just wish I could take the credit away you got towards your AAR.

Amazon's extended warranty on the kids' version of the Fire is awesome. We're on our third unit, and they've never given me a peep of resistance. And I think we still have about 6 months left.

TTOETL: after 5 months of taking my open availability and choosing to not schedule me in favor of your new little pets who as we old timers predicted wouldnt work and quit. . .now you are begging me to come save your ass once I cut my availability and move on with a second job. . .Im sorry I cant stop laughing give me one sec. . . .yeah no not sorry one bit good luck with your shit show. . .I will continue to happily take the pitence you throw at me while thoroughly enjoying this second job which coincidentally I love so so much!
Some posts you just wish you could “like” more than once!😂😂😂👍

TTODTL - does it make you feel comfy that everything is fine when you get pictures of *insert store area/department here* looking all clean and spiffy? Why not get off your ass and do a store walk to see the fire tunnel half packed. Or receiving shit show. Or light duty blocked off. Asking for pics just asks for the store to take shortcuts and make short term solutions that cause long term problems.

Also let’s not belittle TLs for the store condition when we’re getting killed with freight. 8 trucks a week is a lot for getting 4-5 a week as of last year. Trending up by 7-8 million from FY2016.

AAR IS LYFE.

Plus the amazon 2 year thing on those is garbage and there are plenty of reports online talking about denied claims, which are also handy for showing guests who you’re about to convince to buy squaretrade... :p

That TM is very slick, getting a service plan on something that’s covered or known to be super reliable is like an electronics trick shot lol. Amazon tablets are popular and they count towards and against AAR and SRP goals like everything else 💪🏻

Ttotm @ another store: you’re really slick convincing someone to buy a service plan with an Amazon Fire Kids Tablet, even after she asked you about the two year guarantee that Amazon states they have on the back and that I know works because others have used it. It’s okay. I returned the service plan for her, I just wish I could take the credit away you got towards your AAR.

AAR IS LYFE.

Plus the amazon 2 year thing on those is garbage and there are plenty of reports online talking about denied claims, which are also handy for showing guests who you’re about to convince to buy squaretrade... :p

That TM is very slick, getting a service plan on something that’s covered or known to be super reliable is like an electronics trick shot lol. Amazon tablets are popular and they count towards and against AAR and SRP goals like everything else 💪🏻
I have the highest aar and the least amount of items rang up without trickery.

Also someone posted above that they have had no problems with their Amazon warranty so....

TTOPotentialNewTM: Guaranteed the quickest way to get yourself rejected is to call the store 6 times on a busy BTS Sunday demanding to to someone about your application. I told you Friday afternoon to expect a call Monday. Every time you called the store, I told you to wait for a call on Monday. Re-apply in October and hopefully by then you'll have learned how to follow directions.

I had one of those. She was angry sounding and sometimes downright rude every time I told her that she would be contacted via phone or email, and she just kept calling back for days. I can understand persistence, but honey, vinegar, flies, be cheerful sounding.
My favorite is when someone misses their interview and calls after to try and reschedule. I have HR give me those calls so I can tell them there’s no longer a position available for them lol

My favorite is when someone misses their interview and calls after to try and reschedule. I have HR give me those calls so I can tell them there’s no longer a position available for them lol
I once gave someone the option of scheduling a second interview on a different day or sticking around for 30 mins until their interviewer was available. They chose the latter and then straight up disappeared. We called him thinking maybe he's around the store or shopping nearby. Turns out he straight up left. Asked us when he should come in again. Told him we'd "be in touch". Straight to TD.

I had one of those. She was angry sounding and sometimes downright rude every time I told her that she would be contacted via phone or email, and she just kept calling back for days. I can understand persistence, but honey, vinegar, flies, be cheerful sounding.
Quickest way to get a TD.

TTOTM: No, we did not make progress, MYSELF AND ANOTHER TL and my team members I had scheduled made progress, you just did what you had to and what I told you to. Don’t input yourself onto our progress and small successes, you simply did what I asked of you weeks ago.

TTOTM: No, you can't have $10 from my till and "pay me back" that's not how it works. Request the money and in the meantime tell the guest: "I'm sorry, I don't have any 10s at the moment, would 5s work?" And if they hassle you, make them wait for a GSTL.
Well id be fine if they gave me two fives from theirs but no way am I just giving them $10

Not allowed at my store. I was led to believe that that is a corporate policy. No?

I wouldn't do it during the middle of the day, but at night when it's super calm and the GSA is busy doing closing routines, it might just be faster to trade 1 ten for 2 fives. The register will still balance, so it's not really a huge deal. Not something you want to do very often though.

Back