To that one Team Member - II

We only do it in “emergencies” like during Christmas time the drawers in GS get so low we only have like $5s and $1s and someone wants their $300 return back in cash. We’ll exchange the $5s for $20s and the $1s for $10s from another register (LODs take forever to get us our advances 🙄)

Ttog-

If your not gonna put your toddler in a cart then you need to be in arms reach or hold their hand, I almost ran your little over because you weren't watch them.Then gave me the stink eye when I apologized. I wasn't even the one at fault just did it because it felt like the right thing to do.

TTOPotentialNewTM: Guaranteed the quickest way to get yourself rejected is to call the store 6 times on a busy BTS Sunday demanding to to someone about your application. I told you Friday afternoon to expect a call Monday. Every time you called the store, I told you to wait for a call on Monday. Re-apply in October and hopefully by then you'll have learned how to follow directions.

I turned down applicants who were like this when I was HR.

No like I’ll notice I’m getting low so I’ll ask and it’ll take them hours, not like for a specific guest
Well that should be a GSTL's job to get change. I don't think I've ever run out of 20s at GS, one time I needed an advance.

I run out of 20s frequently when I open. People buy just one or two smallish items and pay with a hundred. Doesn't take many of those to wipe a drawer out of both 20s and 10s. GS seems to be more highly funded than a check lane, but still happens.
GS is double regular I think

Yes, 20s are LOD, anything else is GSTL... I feel like if you're running out of 20s you guys must have a ton of high value cash returns...
We do, our store is AA+ volume so our guest service is always slammed and almost every single debit return the guest wants cash 😭

TTOETL - sorry about calling you over for that guest who wanted to complain about an out of stock item. I tried passing him off on my GSA as well as a passing TL and he wanted nothing to do with them if they weren’t a manager. I hope you were able to help him out.

Okay - not really. He was being a huge ass. I hope we don’t get that item in stock for a couple of months. :D

TTO Cart attendant: thanks for dumping hangers all over the floor instead of building a new hanger bin

Back