To that one Team Member - II

TTOGSA: I understand that you are cross-trained in Starbucks and have been for a few years now, but that does not mean you get to micro-manage my team. You are responsible for the front lanes, guest service, drive up, and photo lab, that's it. I do not want to call the store after one of my girls called me in tears because you essentially harassed her in to taking her 15 after she was only clocked in for an hour. But know that HR is going to here about this from both me (tomorrow) and the girl you kept telling to go to break just because it was convenient for you. 🤬
Aw HELL naw......:mad:

Aw HELL naw......:mad:
Thankfully our ETL-HR is in today, so I got the chance to talk to her about it already. I may not be her biggest fan (she treats our POS STL like they are the greatest thing to happen to Target), but I was happy to see her get mad about what I told her. The GSA is off on Fridays, but the barista that called me yesterday works tomorrow, as does ETL-HR. So my guess someone is going to have a closed door conversation on Monday.

There are a lot of little things this GSA does that annoys me, but I'm getting more complaints about her attempts to micro-manage Starbucks. (She doesn't do it when I am working as much, but one girl has a theory that the GSA thinks we are friends after working in Foof Ave together for 2 years back in 2012-2014) I am drawing the line at what is essentially harrassment. And I will straight up tell her that I'm the one who reported it so she doesn't retaliate against my barista. Because if she does retaliate, well I think I'll have made it clear I'm more than ready to talk to HR about any other issues that arise.

TTOGSA: I understand that you are cross-trained in Starbucks and have been for a few years now, but that does not mean you get to micro-manage my team. You are responsible for the front lanes, guest service, drive up, and photo lab, that's it. I do not want to call the store after one of my girls called me in tears because you essentially harassed her in to taking her 15 after she was only clocked in for an hour. But know that HR is going to here about this from both me (tomorrow) and the girl you kept telling to go to break just because it was convenient for you. 🤬

Wtf....what an asshole.

Thankfully our ETL-HR is in today, so I got the chance to talk to her about it already. I may not be her biggest fan (she treats our POS STL like they are the greatest thing to happen to Target), but I was happy to see her get mad about what I told her. The GSA is off on Fridays, but the barista that called me yesterday works tomorrow, as does ETL-HR. So my guess someone is going to have a closed door conversation on Monday.

There are a lot of little things this GSA does that annoys me, but I'm getting more complaints about her attempts to micro-manage Starbucks. (She doesn't do it when I am working as much, but one girl has a theory that the GSA thinks we are friends after working in Foof Ave together for 2 years back in 2012-2014) I am drawing the line at what is essentially harrassment. And I will straight up tell her that I'm the one who reported it so she doesn't retaliate against my barista. Because if she does retaliate, well I think I'll have made it clear I'm more than ready to talk to HR about any other issues that arise.

Let me just say that it’s F-ed up that we even have to worry about retaliation.

TTOTM: I'm super bummed that tonight was your last night. You rock and I've really enjoyed working with you and I sincerely hope you enjoy your semester abroad. If I'm still working here when you get back, I selfishly hope your transfer to another store isn't approved because I doubt any of the people they'll bring in to replace you will be as good or enjoyable to talk to.

Let me just say that it’s F-ed up that we even have to worry about retaliation.
I just know how she's going to react, again, I've worked with this woman for a combined 4 years, known her for 6. She kisses more STL butt than anyone else and thinks that just because she's been working at this store for almost a decade now that she knows everything! She may be in her late 20s, but if I make any sort of snippy comment about me knowing how to do MY job better than she does, she turns into a 7 year old having a tantrum.

I just know how she's going to react, again, I've worked with this woman for a combined 4 years, known her for 6. She kisses more STL butt than anyone else and thinks that just because she's been working at this store for almost a decade now that she knows everything! She may be in her late 20s, but if I make any sort of snippy comment about me knowing how to do MY job better than she does, she turns into a 7 year old having a tantrum.

Sounds like she came from Narcissism Central.🙄

TTOTM: Just because we've hung out a few times (and only if its in a group) outside of work doesn't make us friends. Don't touch me, don't message me about your problems, and for fucks sake if i'm talking to someone one on one stay the fuck out of our conversation, you're a total fucking cockblock, and randomly poking the girls when we are out is way out of line.

TTOTM: Just because we've hung out a few times (and only if its in a group) outside of work doesn't make us friends. Don't touch me, don't message me about your problems, and for fucks sake if i'm talking to someone one on one stay the fuck out of our conversation, you're a total fucking cockblock, and randomly poking the girls when we are out is way out of line.

Poking girls?

TTOGSTL: thank you for actually responding to pharmacy when I pushed the backup button TWICE, but eff you for NEVER bringing me the $$ I requested for BOTH registers (before noon) that I told you about when I pushed said button. :mad: I wonder who will get the passive aggressive notes I left in each money bag tonight?

TTOTM: Let me give you some advice that will make your time at Target, and life in general, much easier for you. Grab a sharp object, look down towards your feet, and when you see that grayish hose-like thing that's attached to your belly cut it in half with the sharp object.

I would add that for the love of god do not let your mother call the Target you were actually hired at in an attempt to help you with your paperwork, but based on the conversation she already did so and they wouldn't deal with her.

Ugh, that reminds me, when I was helping train the remodel team, I was working SFS on a non-training day and the service desk TM walkied me saying that there was a guest who wanted to see me. Wouldn't tell them what they wanted, and I finally gave up and went up. It was the mother of one of the remodel TMs, and she had a question about something HR-related, and apparently she looked at his schedule and saw me under "trainer". :rolleyes: Told her that I didn't think I could talk to her about anything like that since her son was the TM and she wasn't, and as it turned out, she had already tried to pester HR and HR had told her no.

TTOETL: Who pissed in your Cheerios this morning??? I asked about my transfer like 3-4 times in 2 months. I don’t need the attitude from you because we left backstock - not my problem someone called out on our team, it was a heavy night and the store opened earlier than usual.

And no shit I look tired, I’ve been working overnight. It’s not like I’m starting work like the rest of you.

Ugh, that reminds me, when I was helping train the remodel team, I was working SFS on a non-training day and the service desk TM walkied me saying that there was a guest who wanted to see me. Wouldn't tell them what they wanted, and I finally gave up and went up. It was the mother of one of the remodel TMs, and she had a question about something HR-related, and apparently she looked at his schedule and saw me under "trainer". :rolleyes: Told her that I didn't think I could talk to her about anything like that since her son was the TM and she wasn't, and as it turned out, she had already tried to pester HR and HR had told her no.
That was very nearly this conversation. Sonny had apparently gone to orientation at another store and was apparently told to complete a background check online and either he or Mommy (not sure which) couldn't figure out how to get to the right website to fill it out. So Mommy called and asked for help on how to do it.

I doubt it did any good, but I told her that her son had to call the Target he was hired and and he needed to talk to HR, both underlined verbally emphasized, and that TM records can be discussed only with the TM.

Lol jesus. When I applied for my first job the only “help” I needed from my mom was finding my birth certificate and SSN card (both were buried deep in her file cabinet)
I sometimes but rarely help my daughter, but only after a lot of coaching behind the scenes have failed, and only in person with her there and me acting in the capacity of disability/job advocate. But she's also disabled and bad enough off that she had priority for help from dept. of rehabilitative services. Their rules are to close a case after 90 days of stable employment so the disability/job advocate services ended at that time. I also identify myself as her disability advocate, not her mother. Major extenuating circumstances, and I hate myself whenever I have to step in because she has no clue what they said or what they wanted when it came to paperwork.

Lol jesus. When I applied for my first job the only “help” I needed from my mom was finding my birth certificate and SSN card (both were buried deep in her file cabinet)
Broke: getting your mom to find your SSN in the file cabinet
Woke: going through the file cabinet when you’re 12, finding your folder, and memorizing your SSN

Back