To that one Team Member - II

To the beauty consultant who hangs out at the service desk for at least 20 minutes (the whole time I was on my break plus before & after) and says she doesn't have anything better to do when a cashier hints that gee, you're spending a lot of time up here: Um, yes, you're supposed to be in your area providing guest service, pulling your one for ones, and I guess your area is completely zoned? Ug, she's not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

TTOCorporateSupport: I was so irritated when I found out Corporate was going to be lurking around during our overnights, but it turns out that was wasted energy. Thank you for not only coming out from Minnesota and bringing all of your knowledge, but for being a genuinely awesome person! You had some great stories and you were more than patient with my constant questions (personal and professional - I told you right off the bat I’m nosy lol). You are welcome to come back any time!

To that same beauty consultant who hangs around the guest service desk, do you really think no one sees you texting while you're on the floor? No guest immediately nearby at the time so it's not like you can claim you were looking up something online for a guest.... How long until you're fired?