To that one Team Member - II

StargazerOmega

Jack of All Trades - Front End
This is a HUGE pet peeve of mine! The Hazards and Bloodbourne Pathogens training literally tells us that we are empowered to clean food, drink, and water spills. Cart Attendants have so many things to do especially when it’s busy. I hate lazy TMs
As soon as I got off walkie with the Cart attendant I asked: "What is it?" And she said "It's just a little milk."
Me: You guys can clean it up with a towel."
TM: 😱 Really?! Lol.

TTB

Electronics and Toys Expert
So me next ….TO that team lead who recently got promoted to ETL!!! I once asked politely if you could leave a register open so I could buy a few things when I clocked out since I saw it was slow and not many guests. YOU said all macho like next time do it on your break! NOW mr ETL you saw a good deal on the clearance food and so you didn’t think I would notice you there shopping on your stray walk! You waited until I clocked out but I saw your cart and a TM tells me oh that’s the bosses he wants to buy this stuff. So much for waiting on your break HUH?!?! Clocked out and there was your bag of goodies that you wanted to buy and had a TM hold the register open for YOU! Must be nice …….jerk!

So me next ….TO that team lead who recently got promoted to ETL!!! I once asked politely if you could leave a register open so I could buy a few things when I clocked out since I saw it was slow and not many guests. YOU said all macho like next time do it on your break! NOW mr ETL you saw a good deal on the clearance food and so you didn’t think I would notice you there shopping on your stray walk! You waited until I clocked out but I saw your cart and a TM tells me oh that’s the bosses he wants to buy this stuff. So much for waiting on your break HUH?!?! Clocked out and there was your bag of goodies that you wanted to buy and had a TM hold the register open for YOU! Must be nice …….jerk!
We’re they on the clock buying clearance? That’s a big no no!! Doesn’t matter who you are

Black Sheep 214

Kiss no butts, give no fox
Not only is he being a jerk, holding clearance can get Mr. Big Shot ETL fired. Hope your AP was watching that day…

Before you condemn the individual perhaps think that it may be a very critical situation that they are trying to tend to and in the grand scheme of things it's probably taking up only a couple of seconds. That is unless it's a chronic issue with a particular individual.

I once took not even 10 seconds to pick up a text message while I was on a register because I had to have my car towed. All I did was text back the address of the store and the TL on duty, idiotic little young immature shit she was, felt the need to turn off my light, shut down my whole lane, and drag me back to be coached because I took about 5 seconds to voice type the address of the store where they could tow my car.

I was always very friendly with the guests and I had said just seconds before to them (they were my regulars) about what happened to my car and that I was waiting for a call back from the tow company. Nobody in line was pissed off or put off by me voicing into the phone for a grand total of how long it took me to give the address of the store.

YET this one idiot that didn't like me decided that she would try to get me fired over it.

Those are the type of things that I don't miss about Target. Extremely young and green people being put in positions of power when they're not capable of being appropriate.

They won't last. Spot sees everything eventually.

Before you condemn the individual perhaps think that it may be a very critical situation that they are trying to tend to and in the grand scheme of things it's probably taking up only a couple of seconds. That is unless it's a chronic issue with a particular individual.

I once took not even 10 seconds to pick up a text message while I was on a register because I had to have my car towed. All I did was text back the address of the store and the TL on duty, idiotic little young immature shit she was, felt the need to turn off my light, shut down my whole lane, and drag me back to be coached because I took about 5 seconds to voice type the address of the store where they could tow my car.

I was always very friendly with the guests and I had said just seconds before to them (they were my regulars) about what happened to my car and that I was waiting for a call back from the tow company. Nobody in line was pissed off or put off by me voicing into the phone for a grand total of how long it took me to give the address of the store.

YET this one idiot that didn't like me decided that she would try to get me fired over it.

Those are the type of things that I don't miss about Target. Extremely young and green people being put in positions of power when they're not capable of being appropriate.

Oh well.
Sounds like the TL inconvenienced guests 10X your voice text.

TTB

Electronics and Toys Expert
It must of been the same team lead that pushed my brother to quit on the spot (happened years ago and I just learned of the story lol) apparently during his first week he witnessed a code green a baby fell out of the cart and that the mom was really sketchy too possibly abusive or neglectful. he had concern for the baby. He said the baby was badly hurt. He called the code green and he said over the walkie a CUSTOMERs baby fell instead of GUEST. The team lead marches over and lectures the TM about we don’t have customers they are called guests. My brother said WTF a baby is hurt and you are more concerned that I called them a customer ?! He said he was so pissed he walked out.

It must of been the same team lead that pushed my brother to quit on the spot (happened years ago and I just learned of the story lol) apparently during his first week he witnessed a code green a baby fell out of the cart and that the mom was really sketchy too possibly abusive or neglectful. he had concern for the baby. He said the baby was badly hurt. He called the code green and he said over the walkie a CUSTOMERs baby fell instead of GUEST. The team lead marches over and lectures the TM about we don’t have customers they are called guests. My brother said WTF a baby is hurt and you are more concerned that I called them a customer ?! He said he was so pissed he walked out.
Sounds like they've overdosed on the Kool Aid a bit