To that one Team Member - II

you pointed out the backstocked Tums still in plastic in the allergy wacos
Seriously? I find mouthwash in the allergy wacos, but at least it's located. Been finding lots of un-located product just lately when the floor is empty. Hard to sell stuff that's not on the sales floor.
I only wish my store's leadership would pay attention to me about this. They're generally pretty good and our SD in particular loves a clean and green back room, but lately it seems to be a low priority.

Seriously? I find mouthwash in the allergy wacos, but at least it's located. Been finding lots of un-located product just lately when the floor is empty. Hard to sell stuff that's not on the sales floor.
I only wish my store's leadership would pay attention to me about this. They're generally pretty good and our SD in particular loves a clean and green back room, but lately it seems to be a low priority.

PSA to always use a holster with your Zebra and sign out before giving it to someone. Today a leader couldn't find his Zebra, so he asked to borrow mine. Then he brought back a Zebra to me, but not the one I signed out. Like a dummy, I didn't log off before giving it to him, but leaders shouldn't lose one zebra, let alone two (it was found in the end). I got so mad, you can get fired over stuff like this.

PSA to always use a holster with your Zebra and sign out before giving it to someone. Today a leader couldn't find his Zebra, so he asked to borrow mine. Then he brought back a Zebra to me, but not the one I signed out. Like a dummy, I didn't log off before giving it to him, but leaders shouldn't lose one zebra, let alone two (it was found in the end). I got so mad, you can get fired over stuff like this.
Your store's PML can ping a missing Zebra. Doesn't happen often at my store and definitely not always the same TM, but sometimes it's needed. I sometimes lose my Zebra in the back for a few minutes - set it down while putting a bunch of product in a waco and move before I pick it up again. Usually right there on my cart or u-boat, but it's harder to find in a neighboring waco. (And then I do a face palm and remind myself to not do that again.)

Your store's PML can ping a missing Zebra. Doesn't happen often at my store and definitely not always the same TM, but sometimes it's needed. I sometimes lose my Zebra in the back for a few minutes - set it down while putting a bunch of product in a waco and move before I pick it up again. Usually right there on my cart or u-boat, but it's harder to find in a neighboring waco. (And then I do a face palm and remind myself to not do that again.)
anyone can ping a zebra on workbench, not just PML.

Three down and one to go…😁
I somehow forgot to mention this but this TM was termed like a week after I made that post LOL. Even more unsafe behavior and it turns out he'd often be in the backroom talking on the phone with someone who may have been a drug dealer and he was super creepy with multiple TMs. He was also got by AP for trying to come up with some "plan" to steal things from the truck...needless to say he got the walk of shame and I so wish I was there to see it.

Last edited:
TTOTM...STOP shouting out my checkout lane availability "number 8 is open, or next guest number 8) ever. Stop it. I call out perfectly audible and decible. You sound like an ignorant child ,it's embarrassing .

Unless the battery goes dead. Softlines lost a zebra at my store. Last ping was somewhere in softlines area in the back room. AP figured it was under something in a waco because there was no evidence of it leaving the building prior to the battery dying.

TTOTL: Honest to God, working with you is possibly one of the most frustrating experiences of my life. You have serious attitude issues and for the longest time I thought that you were picking on me specifically. Glad to know I'm not the only one and that you're pretty much like this all the time... 🙄🙄🙄
Also, it was a super rough day at SCO. I didn't have a walkie for over 2+ hours. When I was able to get one, a guest needed change so I called for backup. No one came, so I called a second time and another SETL came.
You then apparently were upset that I was closing the machine after getting said change because then you scolded me for "working on something where a guest didn't need help and taking more than 30 seconds and ignoring the other blinkers." (I wasn't. People are just impatient to get red tags off a shirt) and then pulled me from SCO for the rest of the evening. Fine. I get that. You didn't want me over there, but could you have been a little Iess bitchy about it?

Last edited:
TTOTL: Honest to God, working with you is possibly one of the most frustrating experiences of my life. You have serious attitude issues and for the longest time I thought that you were picking on me specifically. Glad to know I'm not the only one and that you're pretty much like this all the time... 🙄🙄🙄
Also, it was a super rough day at SCO. I didn't have a walkie for over 2+ hours. When I was able to get one, a guest needed change so I called for backup. No one came, so I called a second time and another SETL came.
You then apparently were upset that I was closing the machine after getting said change because then you scolded me for "working on something where a guest didn't need help and taking more than 30 seconds and ignoring the other blinkers." (I wasn't. People are just impatient to get red tags off a shirt) and then pulled me from SCO for the rest of the evening. Fine. I get that. You didn't want me over there, but could you have been a little Iess bitchy about it?
Just that could get rid of your problem...bit ching at you is one thing. Moving you to another work center or even just task immediately following the reprimand/comment....is public ridicule, retaliation....they ve got to go or this will increase.

Since I m here....TTOTM: reality check..
.if your gm TM s and TL s tell you how "fast you are for a nooby", "wow"...just look in the mirror. It s the crop top honey. No one... with no floor experience and 2 inch nails can push and zone and backstock...correctly... faster then veterans. Crop top also why you alone are somehow not held to the
"no ear buds on the floor" policy.

Just that could get rid of your problem...bit ching at you is one thing. Moving you to another work center or even just task immediately following the reprimand/comment....is public ridicule, retaliation....they ve got to go or this will increase.
I've talked about this TL before in other posts. He’s a jerk and I haven't liked him since the day I started.

TTMFFTMS: please put one order in a space. We should be able to just grab the bags without looking especially in the cooler/freezer. We are timed on DU and you guys know it.

Also clean up after yourself. Stop leaving labels everywhere. Put them in the trash and when it’s full replace the bag and take the full bag to the compactor

TTOTM: Sorry I left the spill. I was off the clock when I saw the gallon of tea, and told you so. But I still volunteered to wait by it while you got supplies. When you came back with a dust broom and a spray bottle of glass cleaner I was curious, but didn't have time to watch and learn how you were going to get it up with that.

TTOTM(s) how many times do I have to keep reminding you to place the CRC and Salvage stickers by the the upc bar code. Not over them. Those done under Price Change can not be reprinted.
Telling their TLs haven't helped since they're doing the same.
Brought it up with Ap and was told to document. What the blazes does that mean?I've send emails to all involved including you and it still happens. 🙄

TAFFTMS Please look at the icond when putting your orders to hold. Car means DU and the store icon means the SD. You understand the adult beverage icon and where they go despite it not being in the cooler or freezer. It’s not that hard. You guys do it 100% accurate for freezer/cooler items so why not keep it up for regular items. I know guests can switch how they get their order but please make it easier for GS.

TAFFTMS please try to put all bags/items in an order in the same or very close locations when possible. We have the moving shelfs and it takes longer to grab an order of we have to move them

TAFFTMS Please look at the icond when putting your orders to hold. Car means DU and the store icon means the SD. You understand the adult beverage icon and where they go despite it not being in the cooler or freezer. It’s not that hard. You guys do it 100% accurate for freezer/cooler items so why not keep it up for regular items. I know guests can switch how they get their order but please make it easier for GS.
These larger batches mean less time to stow... not running between two separate hold spaces because something is technically PU vs DU is the easiest place I can shave time off to make a goal.

Back