To that one Team Member - II

TAFFTMS Please look at the icond when putting your orders to hold. Car means DU and the store icon means the SD. You understand the adult beverage icon and where they go despite it not being in the cooler or freezer. It’s not that hard. You guys do it 100% accurate for freezer/cooler items so why not keep it up for regular items. I know guests can switch how they get their order but please make it easier for GS.
My store doesn’t pay attention it all gets stowed in the same place. No separating DU or pick up.

These larger batches mean less time to stow... not running between two separate hold spaces because something is technically PU vs DU is the easiest place I can shave time off to make a goal.
The larger batches are also making it more difficult to separate food from chemicals while picking and more difficult to quickly find the items in the cart since so much is now buried.

TTOTM:
Listen, you're super nice and I wouldn't ever want to insult you intentionally or unintentionally. But can you REALLY blame me for not asking for your help to make a bale when I've never seen you make one before? Plus, you're not one that's known to really help out period when all I see you doing during your shift is pulling at a snails' pace, somehow not knowing where anything is when pushing despite being at our store for months, taking my freight u-boat when I told you not to, and pushing around an empty three-tier when the store is super busy. Have you ever jumped into an OPU when everyone else is busy? Nope. Do you ever respond to calls in electronics? Nope. Do you go up to the checklanes when support is needed? Nope. Do you even respond when your name is called over the walkie? Nope. Have you been trained on all of these things? YEP.
Again, can you really blame me for thinking you wouldn't be of much help?
And to add to this, the same TM told me they couldn't figure out how to get the trash compactor to work when I've literally demonstrated it to them multiple times.

Last edited:
For purse, backpack, luggage, etc I'd open them to 'get rid of those silica packets' since they were a danger to kids & pets.
Once while emptying a purse I found a necklace & earrings in there. The embarrassed guest said she 'didn't know how those got in there' til her young daughter piped up: "But Mommy, you said you really LIKED those...."
From the mouths of babes ;)

For purse, backpack, luggage, etc I'd open them to 'get rid of those silica packets' since they were a danger to kids & pets.
Once while emptying a purse I found a necklace & earrings in there. The embarrassed guest said she 'didn't know how those got in there' til her young daughter piped up: "But Mommy, you said you really LIKED those...."
From the mouths of babes ;)
😂 Gotta love kids. They tell it like it is.

TTOTM: If a guest is buying a backpack, suitcase, or anything with a lid / zipper; do not go up to them and loudly announce. "I HAVE TO CHECK THAT TO MAKE SURE YOU’RE NOT STEALING!" 🙄
🤣 🤣 🤣 Some people are just that dense

Be discreet, be fast, check without saying anything, divert a potential conversation with some idle neutral bullshit, take their money "have a nice afternoon" them ad nauseum.
This is why I can be a good cashier but not an excellent one. That "check without saying anything" part I could manage if that includes a "stern but disappointed" scowl, which it probably doesn't. Fortunately for me, I almost always have so much freight that no one expects me to respond for back-up.

TTOTL: I *despise* working with you with a red hot burning passion. When I didn't thank a guest at SCO it's because I was with another guest and then putting away a few stray items. Yes, I know of "the expectations" of my job. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Also, I find it hilarious that you're such a stickler for everything "being about the guest" yet you're one of the laziest people ever and if we need help at SCO especially multiple times, you'll yell at us and ask us why we can't figure out another way so you don't have to come over here."

🙄🙄🙄🙄

TTBunch ofTMs all huddled together in the breakroom: If you need time to pray, that's perfectly OK. What isn't cool is stopping up to the breakroom after your prayers to schmooze with your pals for another 25 minutes while drive up is getting killed.

TTOTM: you were selected as TM of the Month because...no body knows why. It s just more gaslighting by Leadership Failures of every month. However, I applaude your gall at moving from white crop tops to shoulder slouchy red bra strap showing tops and baggy not khaki but cream colored low rider board shorts that show off your many backside tattoo s.I can just imagine the attire choices of your family connection at the DC.

TTOTM chewing gum is a vile and disgusting habit and should be banned from the sales floor. We had one slob who would chew constantly while speaking with customers/guest as the case was. Never cared for the term Guests. It projects a very sloppy unprofessional appearance.

TTOTM chewing gum is a vile and disgusting habit and should be banned from the sales floor. We had one slob who would chew constantly while speaking with customers/guest as the case was. Never cared for the term Guests. It projects a very sloppy unprofessional appearance.
Nobody has ever said to me that chewing gum wasn't allowed...although I only do that when I'm in the backroom. I like juicy fruit, sue me

I think Target is just satisfied that someone shows up. If crop tops, nose piercings, excessive tattoos, bra straps showing, and 2 inch pointed nails at GS doesn't get you dress coded then chewing gum is likely off the banned list. Or it just depends who you are . Guys can't put their hoodie up but girls can cut up their Target tees to show belly buttons and bras...

That's what sets the Target Bar of Quality Employees so high and makes it so desirable for a career path. Lots of tough guys at the gym roll a wad of Wrigleys around their tobacco stained teeth and that visual is offset by excessively absurd tats that cost thousands of $$$'s they don't have. A shame to see an attractive post-teen young lady with outstanding skin ruined with tats on the neck, arms, legs, and all over.

That's what sets the Target Bar of Quality Employees so high and makes it so desirable for a career path. Lots of tough guys at the gym roll a wad of Wrigleys around their tobacco stained teeth and that visual is offset by excessively absurd tats that cost thousands of $$$'s they don't have. A shame to see an attractive post-teen young lady with outstanding skin ruined with tats on the neck, arms, legs, and all over.
It's art. While I will say some of it is too busy to look at for me, there's nothing wrong with the body being a canvas. The practice dates back thousands of years. Look up about the tattoos on Otzi the iceman.

Back